Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Marilyn Chambers

SPOILER ALERT!

DailyMail article with pictures of Emily/Marilyn filming at Palm Beach yesterday.

SPOILER ALERT: What's happened to Marilyn? Emily Symons' character reveals large burns and a bizarre skin-coloured glove as she films Home And Away

.......And it appears that Emily Symons' character Marilyn has also been involved in an accident, as she revealed significant burns on her body and wore a bizarre skin-coloured glove on the Summer Bay set on Tuesday.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...rash-show.html
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 07-09-2016 at 08:55.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (07-09-2016), Perdita (07-09-2016)

im enjoyed blunt honest maz

DS article:

Home and Away brings back missing character in latest Australian episode
    A fan favourite returns.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hom...er-march-2022/

Home and Away spoilers follow from Tuesday's Australian episode (March 22), including details of a recent on-screen death, which some UK viewers may prefer to avoid.

Home and Away has brought back Marilyn Chambers following her break from Summer Bay.

Marilyn, played by Emily Symons, has been absent from screens in recent weeks following her involvement in a big storyline.

The fan favourite realised that she needed some time out after she'd started behaving out of character, snapping at her loved ones with some harsh comments.

This followed the danger that Marilyn faced in the gas attack at Salt, but doctors later realised that the abrupt change in her personality was purely psychological.

In Tuesday's episode on Channel 7 in Australia, Marilyn was seen back at the Stewart house as she caught up with Roo.

Marilyn had enjoyed her time away with former foster daughter Raffy Morrison.

She told Roo: "It was so lovely to see Raffy ? and Brody's baby is gorgeous."

Asked about her own state of mind, Marilyn revealed: "I'm good. I'm feeling really well."

Marilyn appeared to be back to her old self as she explained that she'd needed to "find some perspective" during her break.

She added: "Everything else fell into place."

There was lots for Marilyn to catch up on now that she was back, including the sad news of Martha Stewart's continued poor health and the recent death of Ari Parata.

Marilyn also confirmed that she was hoping to get her job back at the Diner.

After an off-screen chat with Irene Roberts, Marilyn returned to her role serving customers at the local business.

While Marilyn is back, Leah Patterson is still off-screen at the moment.

Recent episodes revealed that Leah took a detour following her trip to Cyprus, heading to visit her brother Dimitri in the city.

Home and Away fans in the UK will see Marilyn's return on April 27 on Channel 5.

Home and Away airs weekdays at 1.15pm on Channel 5 and 6pm on 5STAR. First look screenings air at 6.30pm on 5STAR and the show also streams on My5.

In Australia, the show airs Mondays to Thursdays at 7pm on Channel 7 and streams on 7plus.

DS article:

Home and Away to kick off big new storyline for Marilyn Chambers
    What does newcomer Heather want?

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hom...mbers-heather/

Home and Away spoilers follow at Australian pace.

Home and Away launches a big new storyline for Marilyn Chambers on Australian screens this week.

The long-running soap hints that Marilyn's past could be explored when a new arrival takes an unexpected interest in her.

Sophia Nolan has been cast in the role of newcomer Heather, who makes her first appearance at Australian pace this week.

Heather first arrives at the Diner as a new student for Roo Stewart, who has recently decided to take up tutoring.

Heather needs Roo's help to put together an application for law school.

Spoilers released by TV Week have revealed that Heather ultimately opens up over her past, as she once had an affair with a married man and ended up pregnant.

Heather was separated from her baby when the man and his wife took custody of the child.

Inspired by her own past, Heather wants to become a lawyer to help other mothers who have been separated from their children.

Soon afterwards, Heather spots Marilyn working at the Diner and secretly takes a photo of her. Why is she interested in the Summer Bay favourite?

The new plot will be Marilyn's first big storyline since her involvement in the gas attack at Salt, which led to a drastic temporary change in her personality.

Earlier this month, Emily Symons ? who plays Marilyn ? appeared on ITV's This Morning to promote the daytime soap.

When asked about the recent axing of rival serial drama Neighbours, Emily replied: "We're all very sad for our colleagues and our friends in Melbourne.

"Wasn't the finale the most beautiful episode you've ever seen? It was so emotional and wonderful to see all the old characters coming back ? it was really special."

Home and Away airs weekdays at 1.45pm on Channel 5 and 6pm on 5STAR. First-look screenings air at 6.30pm on 5STAR and the show also streams on My5.

In Australia, the show airs Mondays to Thursdays at 7pm on Channel 7 and streams on 7plus.

Nowtolove.com.au article:

Home and Away: Heather?s vendetta against Marilyn turns criminal
    ''Why don't you believe me?''

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebri...-marilyn-74752

The truth about Heather has finally been revealed: she is Marilyn's daughter. Yet, her twisted game of revenge continues this week, turning family into foes.

In recent episodes of Home and Away, Heather's (Sofia Nolan) true agenda was revealed when viewers saw her birth certificate with Marilyn Chambers (Emily Symons) listed as her mother.

But with Marilyn closing in on her identity, and the truth blurted out about the daughter she gave up for adoption years ago to Leah (Ada Nicodemou), Heather ramps up her plan.

At the Diner, Marilyn is hyper-sensitive after finally sharing her past. Now, she's worried everyone will find out.

But her thoughts turn to another family member when John (Shane Withington) receives a disturbing phone call from their adopted son Jett (Will McDonald).

He received a text from Marilyn: "An adopted child can never compare to a biological one" and is worried about her mental health.

Under the scrutiny of her friends, Marilyn lashes out: she'd never do that! But Roo (Georgie Parker), doubtful of her friend, gets further proof at home when she finds a scathing review of her tutoring business.

In a heated confrontation, Marilyn storms off and reports the matter to police ? only she's the prime suspect!

"She has one of her funny feelings about who this girl is, and she is suspicious of her because of her behaviour around Roo," Emily tells TV WEEK.

While she waits for the police to investigate her claim, Marilyn sneaks into Heather's van and finds the birth certificate.

"[Now she knows] Heather is the daughter she gave up at a very young age," Emily says.

Unfortunately, her prying is witnessed by Heather who reports a break-in to police.

Caught in the act, how will Marilyn explain this one?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (11-09-2022)

DS article:

Home and Away's Marilyn Chambers makes shock decision after Heather drama
    What's next for her?

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hom...ther-decision/

Home and Away spoilers follow from Monday's Australian episode (October 10), which some UK viewers may prefer to avoid.

Home and Away favourite Marilyn Chambers fled from Summer Bay in the show's latest Australian episode.

Marilyn has faced a traumatic time due to the lies and manipulation of her long-lost daughter Heather Fraser, which came to a head in dramatic scenes on Australian screens last week.

In Monday's episode on Channel 7, Marilyn struggled with her guilt after the terrible turn of events.

Marilyn blamed herself for Heather's decision to kidnap Roo Stewart, Alf Stewart, Irene Roberts and Leah Patterson as part of her dramatic revenge plans. The situation led to Alf's life hanging in the balance when Heather spiked his drink and it triggered his heart condition.

The Summer Bay legend also continued to give herself a hard time for giving Heather up when she was a baby, fearing that this was the start of all Heather's problems.

Reflecting on her troubled thoughts, Marilyn told Roo: "I should never have given away my daughter. I have ruined lives ? I've ruined Heather's life. I nearly ruined Mr Stewart's life as well."

In a separate heart-to-heart with Leah, Marilyn also expressed her belief that her friends will always see her differently after Heather forced her to tell the truth over her past.

Back at the Stewart house, Alf was shocked to find a letter from Marilyn, who'd decided to flee from the Bay due to her ongoing sense of shame.

The note read: "Dearest Roo and Mr Stewart. I haven't told you enough that you're not only the best friends I've ever had, but you're my family.

"I'm so sorry for all the trouble that I've caused ? and for that, I think it's best that I move on. This is goodbye from me. I'll treasure our time together always."

While this isn't thought to be a permanent exit for Marilyn, viewers will have to stay tuned to find out how her loved ones react and how long it'll take for her to make a reappearance.

Home and Away fans in the UK will see the dramatic Heather episodes next month.

Home and Away airs weekdays at 1.45pm on Channel 5 and 6pm on 5STAR. First-look screenings air at 6.30pm on 5STAR and the show also streams on My5.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (11-10-2022)

DS article:

Home and Away reveals Marilyn's return story after Heather drama
    Will she get back to Summer Bay?

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/a41...arilyn-return/

Home and Away spoilers follow, at Australian pace.

It seems that Marilyn Chambers hasn't left Summer Bay behind for good, as Home and Away gears up to air her return storyline.

In upcoming episodes to air in Australia, viewers will get to know more about Marilyn's (Emily Symons) whereabouts.

After she fled the Bay, Marilyn's friend Alf (Ray Meagher) has grown worried about her, asking Cash (Nicholas Cartwright) to tell him what happened to her. The police officer says Marilyn doesn't want to be found and has gone on some kind of voluntary exile, insisting Alf leave her alone.

This results in Alf lashing out at Cash to find out the truth, with his heart condition soon playing up and forcing him to tone it down.

Thanks to Alf's daughter Roo (Georgie Parker) and Nikau (Kawakawa Fox-Reo), Cash caves and reveals that Marilyn is volunteering at a youth shelter in the city.

Her friends rush to find her, but she's adamant she doesn't want to come back.

Marilyn explains this is her way to atone for giving up her daughter Heather (newcomer Sofia Nolan) almost thirty years prior. She also feels guilty after Heather targeted Alf and her other loved ones to get back at her.

When Roo and Nikau point out that she's surrounded by strangers at a time when she's in need of support, Marilyn hesitates. Will she get back to the Bay?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Perdita (18-10-2022)

Thread Information