Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Stephen Gately has died

So so sad by his death and I can't believe Jan Moirs article about it all

Quote Originally Posted by Hannelene View Post
    So so sad by his death and I can't believe Jan Moirs article about it all
    i havnt read that can you get the link for me please
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

To be honest I agree with some of what she wrote.... if he was my brother, I'd be pretty upset that he died/lay dead whilst his partner was in another room having sex with someone else... sooo I do think it all sounds a little sordid to be honest.... regardless of his sexuality.

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

Keith: " Stephen loved Mickey .... Mouse"

Code:
    To be honest I agree with some of what she wrote.... if he was my brother, I'd be pretty upset that he died/lay dead whilst his partner was in another room having sex with someone else... sooo I do think it all sounds a little sordid to be honest.... regardless of his sexuality.
    Nobody knows exactly what happened except those that were there on the night in question - it is so wrong to speculate, a person has died here and Jan Muir writes an article full of speculation, even questioning the official findings of the coroner - she should be ashamed.

It is all speculation no one will ever know what happened that night unless his husband and the man they brought home sells their stories.

Quote Originally Posted by no1abbafan View Post
    Code:
    Nobody knows exactly what happened except those that were there on the night in question - it is so wrong to speculate, a person has died here and Jan Muir writes an article full of speculation, even questioning the official findings of the coroner - she should be ashamed.
    The bloke who was with them that night, has come out and said what happened... thats what Jan Muir was referring too, She would have to be careful what she wrote incase Stephen's hubby sued her....etc...Why people are being soooo precious over it is beyond me... she is just stating what a sad death it was... which I have to agree.

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

I will not take any notice of some newspaper article unless I was there at the time of the incident that was being written about. I take it that Jan Muir was just airing her opinion, no more aware of the true facts than Stephen's partner and the their guest who went with them to their home, whatever happened, Stephen will never come back

True Stephen will never come back

Thread Information