Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_2k10 View Post
    Can you marry your cousin
    I think as long as it is not 1st cousin you are ok
    Super Mod

The wedding is tonight

should be good
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Emmerdale star Emma Atkins has admitted that she will be sad to share fewer scenes with her screen partner Jeff Hordley next year.

The actress has previously hinted that their characters Charity and Cain are heading for a split in the months ahead, paving the way for a possible new romance between Charity and Jai Sharma (Chris Bisson).

Speaking to Holy Soap, Atkins explained: "Cain and Charity are ready for a bit of a change, and in some ways I agree - some ways I don't because I will miss working closely with Jeff.

"We get on so well, and we're like brother and sister. So I'll miss that, but I think it will be good for us both as actors to work with other people anyway."

She continued: "I'm due to do a lot of work with Chris Bisson. Our characters come together in a business situation. I don't know if they're going to turn that, maybe, into a more personal situation - watch this space."

Fans recently saw Charity and Cain's daughter Debbie (Charley Webb) return to the village after quitting her job in Jersey.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

lizann (23-11-2010), Perdita (22-11-2010)

Emmerdale's Chris Bisson has revealed that 2011 will see his character Jai Sharma "actively" attempt to woo Charity Tate.

In a preview of what viewers of the Yorkshire soap can expect next year, Collins teased that Jai will battle against Cain Dingle (Jeff Hordley) to win Charity's (Emma Atkins) affections.

"[There is a] big story for Jai," he told the soap's official website. "A big love story potentially building with Charity. [He is] actively trying to steal Charity from right under Cain's nose.

"Obviously there will be plenty of fireworks and a big stand-off between the two lads. Jai isn't intimidated by Cain - which throws Cain because he is used to getting his own way and intimidating people. Jai stands up to and we're going to see how that plays out."

Atkins added that Cain grows possessive of Charity, which serves only to push her away even more.

"She keeps her distance when she knows she is being tracked like that," she said. "She is basically saying, 'The more you do that, the worse it's going to get'.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (03-01-2011)

No I like Cain and Chairty!!

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    No I like Cain and Chairty!!
    Me too they have great chemistry even when fighting

Exactly, I just find it really annoying that they are going to do this, they must know how much we like them

As their working relationship grows stronger, Jai Sharma (Chris Bisson) and Charity Tate (Emma Atkins) enjoy a drink together...

Little do they know, a jealous Cain Dingle (Jeff Hordley) is watching them through the window and seething at the sight...

Cain gets revenge by enlisting Sam Dingle's (James Hooton) help and trashing the barn conversion Charity and Jai have been working on...

[IMG]Cain's actions only serve to push Charity further away, and she fumes at her fiance after she has to break up a fight between him and Jai...[/IMG]

Thread Information