Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Syed and Christian Appreciation Thread

The Syed and Christian Appreciation Thread

This is a thread all about Syed and Christian and any spoilers on upcoming storylines, just because I love them!

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    I totally love Christian hes such a great actor.. I wonder has any one ever seen him sing ? ? I have seen him dance,, but not sing,, I know he played one of the cats in CATS.. was it rubtub tummy of something ????
    I do not think they are CUTE AS A COUPLE,, I like them both as actors seperately,, not as a couple,,,

Hi

I am loving this storyline its the only reason I am watching EE at the moment and because of the Lucas' sl and Stacey are really good.

I love Syed and Christian as a couple can't wait to see what more awaits them and how this all plays out with both families.

Thanks for this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi View Post
    I wonder has any one ever seen him sing ? ? I have seen him dance,, but not sing, I know he played one of the cats in CATS.. was it rubtub tummy of something ????
    He is Rum Tum Tugger in the film of Cats:
    Last edited by parkerman; 09-10-2009 at 14:37.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

JustJodi (11-10-2009)

Does anyone here think they are THE hottest couple in soap?! Not only that, but they are both brilliant actors imo!

I would love for Christian to have an genuine partner. He has to hide his love now.

Chryd - Hottest Couple in Soap!

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    [quote=parkerman;687635]
    Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi View Post
    I wonder has any one ever seen him sing ? ? I have seen him dance,, but not sing, I know he played one of the cats in CATS.. was it rubtub tummy of something ????
    He is Rum Tum Tugger in the film of Cats: [/

He looks a bit like Tim Curry when he made ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW back in 1975 this clip is a bit rough )

So who is blackmailing Syed?

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    So who is blackmailing Syed?
    What happens?
    "Syed leaves £300 in a telephone box and Christian can't believe he's actually gone along and done it and that he didn't even see who [collected] the money. The blackmailer then decides he's going to write to Zainab as well to let her know. Syed manages to intercept this card, though. Masood then walks into the café with the post and Christian can't get the mail. Masood's really tired, though, falls asleep in the cafe and Christian manages to swipe the letter and give it to Syed. It doesn't mention anything, it just says, 'You're a bad, bad boy', again. Syed's definitely relieved it hasn't mentioned anything else. Christian then tells Syed that he needs to call the blackmailer but he's reluctant to. Christian sneakily manages to get Syed's telephone off him because he wants to confront the blackmailer himself.

"Christian calls this number just as Masood happens to be walking through the park and the phone is ringing in the bin, so Masood picks it up out of the bin and goes into the Vic. As they're in the pub, the phone rings again and this time it's Ian on the end who says that Lucy's been mugged."

How does Christian react to the news that Lucy's the blackmailer?
    "Christian's mind is whirling. He really doesn't want to believe it's Lucy that's done this because Lucy's the only person who actually knows about Syed and Christian - what could she possibly be gaining from this? Christian goes to meet Lucy and he asks her, 'Why do you want to persecute the man I...' and stops just short of saying, 'the man I love'."

What's Lucy's reasoning?
    "Lucy responds that she was doing it for Christian as she could see how unhappy he was and in her defence, I think she was initially doing it for him. I think it was done out of love but in the meantime, she thought she could make a quick £300 out of it. Christian absolutely reads her the riot act - he's disgusted with her and can't believe it.

"He goes back to Syed and says that it's been dealt with. Syed pushes and pushed him to tell him who it is - he's really ungrateful and rude about it - so Christian tells him it was Lucy. Syed leaves and puts the frighteners on her, too. On bonfire night, he goes after Lucy and lets her know in no uncertain terms that she has to keep her mouth shut..."

Thread Information