Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chrissie Williams

Chrissie Williams

She is getting a new love interest and its not Oliver

I hope it lasts

who do you reckon it could be do you reckon its joseph or would he get with jac again

Is it a new character or old character?

I'd like to see Owen back for her

jac & joseph need to get together pronto but good for chrisse if she finds happiness

will they ever get together then

Faye

What about Faye?? Do her and Joseph divorce then?

Tina Hobley is to leave her role as Chrissie Williams in Holby City.

The actress will bow out of the long-running medical drama later this year to explore new roles.

Hobley said: "Being a part of the Holby family for the last 12 years has been an experience I will treasure forever but it's time to explore some new challenges.

"I have loved playing Chrissie Williams but I'm also looking forward to getting my teeth in to some other characters and new roles."

Executive producer Oliver Kent added: "As Chrissie Williams, Tina Hobley has been a leading light at Holby City for over a decade and we will be very sorry to see her go.

"It has been a joy and privilege to work with her and she has been massively popular with the audience. We wish her all the very best for the future."

The 41-year-old admitted last year that she didn't expect to complete another decade on Holby City as she would like to try something new.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (02-07-2013)

Tina Hobley quits Holby City after 12 years as ward sister Chrissie Williams

The actress is looking forward to exciting times ahead as she head for new challenges

As Holby City ward sister Chrissie Williams Tina Hobley has been held hostage, fallen for a gay doctor and got pregnant in a one-night stand.

But now she is set for "new challenges" as she leaves unlucky-in-love nurse Chrissie behind after 12 years.

She told her Twitter followers: "A huge decision for me, but Chrissie will be hanging up her scrubs later this year. I have loved every minute. Very exciting times ahead.

"It's been twelve amazing years, but the time feels right for new things."

During her years on the long-running BBC medical drama BBC1 viewers have seen her held hostage by consultant Stuart McElroy, falling for a doctor she later found to be gay and getting pregnant in a one-night-stand.

She said of her departure: "Being a part of the Holby family for the last 12 years has been an experience I will treasure forever but it's time to explore some new challenges.

"I have loved playing Chrissie Williams but I'm also looking forward to getting my teeth in to some other characters and new roles."

Executive producer Oliver Kent said: "As Chrissie Williams, Tina Hobley has been a leading light at Holby City for over a decade and we will be very sorry to see her go.

"It has been a joy and privilege to work with her and she has been massively popular with the audience. We wish her all the very best for the future."

She is expected to continue on screen until November
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

11. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (02-07-2013)

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Hmmmm it does not mention Sacha .....I sorta liked the bloke ......

Thread Information