Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Banner and Signature rules

Question

so 500 posts, what does a person have to do to get to this? Stay glued to the computer 24/7. When can a person change an avatar?

Unhappy

No offence to anyone who does have over 500 posts.

Getting 500 posts isn't that hard. You just have to post regularly. However, I am looking at the overall system.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchgirl
    so 500 posts, what does a person have to do to get to this? Stay glued to the computer 24/7. When can a person change an avatar?
    an avator is a 1000

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

Quote Originally Posted by crazylea
    i dont like the new 500 posts rule... even though i got 500 posts lol, but for others i dont think its fair
    i agree...by the time I understood what a signature was and how to pick one the rule had been changed so even though I am over 100 posts now, it will take me forever to be able to use my sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Norman Bates
    Getting 500 posts isn't that hard. You just have to post regularly. However, I am looking at the overall system.
    i post almost every day, but i don't post just for the sake of posting. Some people post things like, "yeah" "your right" "uh huh" "nope". I usually post an entire thought based on conversation rather than a blurb just to boost my posts. However, If thats all it takes youre going to notice a lot more one word posts from people.

If everyone followed the banners rules we wouldn't have to make it 500 posts to have a signature and pet. Since the introduction of the new rule, stacked banners have gone down drastically.

You can open a bank account at anytime. Just click on the petz menu on the menu bar.
    But obviously a lot of people are still not following the rules and those people are the ones with the most posts anyway. How about the no web addresses being put on the boards...someone in this thread just did that and that person, is or at least was, a moderator. WalfordQueen posted an address of where to get images from. I thought that was against the rules?

Angry

it takes a while though, I'm posting regularly but still only 144.
    I want an avatar!!!!!

youll get there soon post in the general discussion forum thats where i posted most and also post in youre fav soap as you soon get the posts up

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

Well thanks for that, lets just try and post shall I?

Thread Information