Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Casualty 17 October 09

Casualty 17 October 09

Saturday 17 October
    9.25-10.15pm BBC ONE
    www.bbc.co.uk/casualty

Love is all around in this week's episode of Casualty as one relationship gets decidedly rocky while another steps up a gear.

It's Ruth's birthday and Jay presents her with a necklace for their date at the surgeon's dinner. Ruth's happiness is short-lived when senior medic Sarah Evans warns her that Jay is bad news and that she'll think twice about recommending her for the surgical training post if she continues to see him.

Feeling unwell, Ruth cancels the date, but is confronted by Jay at the dinner. As Ruth leaves in embarrassment, she collapses, haemorrhaging.

Meanwhile, Adam has his hands full with the F2s. He won't allow them to treat patients unsupervised, but when Jessica and the F2s become trapped in resus by a distraught relative, Adam is forced to watch as they save a patient's life. Realising he must trust them more, Adam admits they did some good work. He thanks Jessica for her support and proposes they set a date for their wedding – New Year's Eve.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Beaney192 (04-10-2009), jenig (14-10-2009), lizann (07-10-2009), matt1378 (03-10-2009), StarsOfCCTV (01-10-2009), WelshHorizon (12-10-2009)

Sarah Evans is so annoying. First she says Jay is good for Ruth now she says he's bad. Poor Ruth. Doesn't say if she took the tablet or not though...
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

I know!! What is she on about! Jay is one of the best things that has happened to her!!! stupid woman, i think she is trying to ruin ruths life!!

and poor ruth!! Im sad for her now, but at least we know we were right!

I dont think she took the tablet because i dont think she would of haemorrhaged if she ahd taken it :/

bless her i feeeeeeel soo sorry.

loooks like a good episode tho !!

oh no! Now Im more confused than ever, we dont know anything more than we already did

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    oh no! Now Im more confused than ever, we dont know anything more than we already did
    what are you confused about??

About whether she took the pill and just what evans is going on about

I dont think she did take the pill.
    im only guessing but i think the haemorrhaging is from a misscarriage??

that evans woman is wierd tho.
    i dont understand the point of her. she's a waste of a character.

What is haemoraging?
    Is it like an internal bleed?
    So she will have to go to hospital, where she will be treated by her colleagues who will find out she is pregnant, jay will find out, the truth about her and jay will be revelaed to everyone, sarah evens will find out she is pregnant

potentially very bad news for ruth who hates attention, doesnt want anyone to know about her and jay and is desperate fo that surgical training post...

= depression
    uh oh

ummm haemorrhaging is like when you lose a lot of blood.
    see the screencaps of her lying on the floor with the blood by her legs = haemorrhaging.

everyone know about ruth and jay already if you read the episodes before this.

it happens in the episode this saturday coming.

the haemorrhaging most likely means that she has lost the baby.

yeh i see depression as well.
    why cant they make her happy for once!!

yeah...
    ok, well no one knows for sure, but in the coming episodes they probably get a vague idea, but probably dont know it had been going on for a long time... currently i think may is the only one who knows, coz she saw them kissing in a cubicle.. i think she will be upset when she looses the baby because i reckon she was going to consider keeping it

ah well..
    will make casualty very exciting!

Thread Information