Thread: Corrie Kev: Rats enough from me

Corrie Kev: Rats enough from me

PLAYING a love rat seems to be getting a bit too much for Michael Le Vell.
    The sensitive soul has vowed to QUIT Corrie if his character Kevin Webster does not end his sordid affair with his young bit-on-the-side Molly Dobbs.

Michael, who has played the grease monkey for 26 years, said he would be appalled if Kevin does not change his ways after learning that his missus Sally has cancer.

The knicker-stitcher, played by Sally Whittaker, will discover she has breast cancer during shocking episodes of the ITV1 soap to air over Christmas.

And Michael, 44, has now declared he will exit Weatherfield for good if the storyline does not go the way he hopes.

The married dad-of-two told TV Biz: "If Sally's cancer doesn't end the affair and Kevin's got no remorse towards her then I'm leaving because I can't be putting up with it.

"If he carries on with Molly he doesn't deserve to be in the family unit, it's as simple as that."

He added: "I hope Kevin gives all of his backing to Sally because if he doesn't he's a bigger b*****d than I thought he was."

Kevin and Molly (Vicky Binns) started their illicit relationship in May and their spouses Sally and Tyrone are still in the dark.

This Friday the affair heats up a level when the cheating couple confess they have fallen in love with each other.

Sally will tell Kevin she has the killer disease just as he and Molly plan to start a new life together.

He is then torn between staying with his wife and two kids or his mistress.

But Michael says most of his sympathy currently lies with Molly's naive hubby Tyrone (Alan Halsall).

He explained: "I feel most sorry for Tyrone. Sally's had her share of affairs but Tyrone's done no harm to anyone."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...on-Street.html

Good on him, time it ends now.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

crystalsea (30-09-2009)

wow, do you think even he knows how stupid a storyline the affair is?
    Check out my Strictly Come Dancing Blog! - The 2014 blogging has begun!

probably does because when the affair comes to an end people will not see him in the same way again

closing.. already discussed here: http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/s...ad.php?t=99953
    Super Mod

Thread Information