Thread: hopes for Bradley, Stacey reunion

hopes for Bradley, Stacey reunion

EastEnders actress Lacey Turner has admitted that she would love to see her character Stacey Slater reunite with her ex-husband Bradley Branning (Charlie Clements).

Speaking to DS on the red carpet at this year's Inside Soap Awards, she said: "She's not in the right state to have a relationship but the whole nation wants them back together, so I don't know. "

She added: "I would [like to see them reunite]. They were brilliant together and I miss working with Charlie, so that would be great. But who knows?"

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/a1...y-reunion.html

I think a lot of people would be very happy if they got back together

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

matt1378 (10-10-2009)

I would like to see them back together, if they stay together and don't run off with other people, it will then be very tiresome
    Super Mod

Lacey and Charlie have been two of the few young actors, which have appeared in soaps that can act. It's a shame that the writers have let them down. If EE want to keep Stacey and Bradley then they have to be realistic. Give Stacey time to recover from her illness and let their relationship progress. That is were many soaps have went wrong they have brought in new characters and boom within a week they are in a relationship, before you know it the girl is pregnant.

Lacey and Charlie have a great chance of securing long term roles on EE like Adam Woodyatt if the writers deliver the goods.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Thread Information