Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trina to Die

Trina to Die

The cast and crew of EastEnders were out on location today filming for a shock funeral. Avert your eyes here if you don't want to be spoiled...

Yes, the Fox family - Denise (Diane Parish), Lucas (Don Gilet) and Chelsea (Tiana Benjamin) - were shooting in a graveyard for the funeral of Trina, Lucas's ex-wife played by Sharon Duncan-Brewster.

Yep, in a shock twist, it looks like Trina meets her maker and I'm told that she's "seriously killed". I'm not quite sure how you can be mildly killed, but still...

I've also heard that there are a number of suspects in the frame for her death. So are we looking at murder? An accident? Suicide?

What's more, why on earth is Stacey (Lacey Turner) at the funeral? And more to the point, why is she climbing in the grave?
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to di marco For This Useful Post:

lizann (21-07-2009), tammyy2j (18-07-2009)

and theres loads more pics here:

http://tv.sky.com/eastenders-spoilers-trinas-funeral
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to di marco For This Useful Post:

lizann (21-07-2009), LostVoodoo (18-07-2009), pinkles14 (25-07-2009), tammyy2j (18-07-2009)

yes indeed, WHY is Stacey in the grave? are we of the assumption she had something to do with it?

quite glad to see Trina go though...
    Check out my Strictly Come Dancing Blog! - The 2014 blogging has begun!

Probably something to do with Stacey's illness

i reckon Trina commits suicide and tries to frame it on Denise or Lucas. Glad shes going though she's a loony tune. at least they can get married now.

WTF is Stacey doing at it?

Weddings never go to plan on Albert Square and it seems that funerals are no different.

Events take a dramatic turn in Walford when Stacey Branning causes a scene at Trina Johnson's burial.

After the coffin is lowered into the ground Stacey (Lacey Turner) turns up ranting and raving.

Wearing a tiny miniskirt, she proceeds to accuse everyone all of burying Lucas's wife alive.

The situation is only made worse when Denise tries to calm her down and the pair end up fighting.

Stacey then jumps into the grave on top of the coffin screaming and shouting: 'You've buried her and she's still alive'.

She frantically claws at the coffin before clambering out of the grave and running away.

Trina Johnson was the estranged wife of Lucas Johnson and a drug addict who was so addicted to heroin her son was born addicted to the drug too.

She turned up on Albert Square earlier this year to try and disrupt Lucas' planned marriage to Denise.

The storyline is the latest twist in Stacey's fight with bipolar, which causes her to act erratically.

Stacey has been on a downward spiral in recent months since the death of her best friend Danielle Jones (Lauren Crace) and her brother Sean (Robert Kazinsky) going missing in January after discovering his wife Roxy Mitchell's (Rita Simons) baby Amy wasn't his child.

Lacey, who plays Stacey, says of the bipolar storyline: 'I think its great that EastEnders is continuing to raise awareness of this difficult issue.

'With the research that EastEnders has done with these charities, I hope that I can do justice to this challenging storyline.'
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to di marco For This Useful Post:

lizann (21-07-2009), tammyy2j (19-07-2009)

I hate this storyline with Trina, its so boring. Stacey stuff looks good though.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

i agree. i dont like trina and i dont like the foxes and this storyline is incredibly dull. glad trina dies, cant wait for the storyline to be over!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

Poor little Jordan

Thread Information