Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: JSW's Eastenders Spoilers Extraordinaire (14/03/05-18/03/05)

Quote Originally Posted by corine
    Thank you for the news !
    Welcome to the board Corine.

Well I think that Ash was brilliant-especially with the Vicky storyline. And Tariq...he's just amazing!!! I think he's brill and should def have stayed. Kareena annoys me-especially as she's wiv Mickey who is soooooooooooo fit. Adi, well whenever I see him I can't get the appalling Christmas Eastenders Show out of my head where he was playin piano and singing! Ronny tho-def a bore.

Is Sasha definitely staying? I heard that all of the Fereira family including Sasha was going to leave for India... It would be SOOO nice if Sasha stays! I love both the character and the actor to bits.

Whilst I agree with all the foregoing, I have to say that most of the acting is OK, in my opinion the poorest acting at the moment is ~Stacey who acts as if she is in a school play, even little lucy is better. I must say I am getting very very bored with the whole Sam, Chrissie thing. If we have to listen to one more scene where Sam demands money from Chrissie I shall turn off. Whilst on this subject I can't say Zoe's acting has improved over the years, give her crying and she is fine, talking - well, I'll say no more. So can we have some more imaginative writing on this subject and can we please resolve it soon.

Have to say jut love Johnny Allen ( and he CAN act) he is fitting in very nicely and I like the way he is interacting with all the characters. As for the abysmal Keith and poor pathetic Rosie, well Keith needs getting pushed off a bridge let alone #Andy ( whom I do miss), that poor weak women what is she about, who on earth would want Keith? if anyone does let me know. That's all for ranting for now

They were alright but boring at times.If Chrissie is going to jail does that mean Sam gets the pub and when will Zoe find out that she didn't kill Den??

Reply pronto!

There are no signs of Chrissie going to jail but I do think that Zoe learning the truth *which is bound to happen* could lead to her exit.

Question

well adi is da most crapest actor ever okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    and will alfie and little mo ever go out
    Last edited by SHABNAM; 15-03-2005 at 16:16.

Quote Originally Posted by Thandie
    They were alright but boring at times.If Chrissie is going to jail does that mean Sam gets the pub and when will Zoe find out that she didn't kill Den??

Reply pronto!
    well no i dont think soooooo dah well if sam gets it its all to sudden there wont be any more darma it cant just end up like that its sooooooo borin den

Quote Originally Posted by SHABNAM
    well adi is da most crapest actor ever okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    and will alfie and little mo ever go out
    I don't see it happening at all. Kat's back not too soon and do you really see Little Moo starting an illict affair? No. They may sleep together once at some point but I see nothing major at all.

yeah but dont u see the look in their eyes when they look at each other huh
    and if kat does come back is alfi gonna get back wid her

Thread Information