Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Big Brother 2010

I loved last night show!! the music, the fire people, the coming out of they eye! just a shame they leave it to now to do this!
    Sisqo singing thong song, omg was fab. i was up dancing, shaking my fat ass( thong not included lol)!!!! dave thought id flipped lol!! was he even rumoured??

Stephanie beacham, so out of place lol, i think she might be good to watch! SOV, lol i wonder how long she will last, and how will long will she keep up her chavvy image! Dane bowers mmmmm he has got better with ageas has vinnie jones who im hoping can win it!

Stephen baldwin comes across as a bit creepy! i dont think he will last long and omg heidi fliess, what the heck was she on! theres no way she can be sober surely??? I predict she will be first out, she'll walk before next weekend!!! al6though veyr funny when she said shed seen stephen before

Im dissapointed to see alex reid in there!!! he put me right off my chocolate last night urgh he really is fugly!!

the mini task was fantastic, i want to se mroe like that!

and why was davina dressed as a gorilla????????

cannot wait for tonight!

OH MY GOOODNESS!!!!!!

Nicola IS a complete braindead bimbo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i loved how alex burst through the swinging doors just to show how macho he is!

I cannot belive how dumb nicola is!

vinni to win!!!!!!!

cannot stand alex or steven- both idiots

agreed nicola is dumb as

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Sisko (or however you spell it) is cracking me up - SNAP!!! haha

omg nicola!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cannot believe her dumbness!!

my friend... she was a proper slag..... and one night...... OMG!!!!!!!

Its so easy to see why she's in the profession she is (oops was that nasty?!)

I wasn't too sure about Stephen Baldwin, but his stuff getting crushed by the blinds last night was pretty funny. And when they were talking to Vinnie about his career (although in parts I found him a little rude as he just kept raising his eyebrows and not responding to them - why?!)

Whilst there are a lot of z-listers in there, this could actually be a little interesting! (and thats large coming from an avid BB hater )

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo View Post
    Whilst there are a lot of z-listers in there, this could actually be a little interesting! (and thats large coming from an avid BB hater )
    maybe I should tune in sometime.. I don't like BB at all but you said yourself you hate it but this looks interesting.. Stephen Baldwin is funny.. watched him on the US version of I'm a celeb and he had me in stitches.. he looks a little strange but he is good
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    maybe I should tune in sometime.. I don't like BB at all but you said yourself you hate it but this looks interesting.. Stephen Baldwin is funny.. watched him on the US version of I'm a celeb and he had me in stitches.. he looks a little strange but he is good
    He's a very slow, but precise talker, but he comes out with a few funny quips here and there. Heidi Fleiss seemed like she was on something when they first went in, but was funny as, when she was trying to explain to Nicola what she was famous for - especially after she told Nicola it was illegal and Nicola didn't seem to be able to get her head round the fact that it was illegal and that was why she'd gone to prison.

Sisko (sp?) seems quite hyper but funny with it.

Stephanie Beacham was quite horrified that she was going to have to sleep in a bed with polyester sheets and that was what she considered would be the hardest thing about being there

stephen baldwins stuff being sqaushed was very funny last night i think he is going to be one who i chnage my mind about as the series goes on, same with heidi she seemed ok by end of last night although i did choke on my sweet when stephanie asked her if she had any children and she said no thank god for abortion!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Nicola really is dumb as hell i dont think that will change at all, yet i dont remember her being that thick on wags boutique hmmmm ( not that i watched that very much of course!!)

i love stephanie!

alex reid is still annoying me just being there!!!!!!!! his funny ear he droopy eye, his general being URGHHHHHHHHH

Quote Originally Posted by Debs View Post
    stephen baldwins stuff being sqaushed was very funny last night i think he is going to be one who i chnage my mind about as the series goes on, same with heidi she seemed ok by end of last night although i did choke on my sweet when stephanie asked her if she had any children and she said no thank god for abortion!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Nicola really is dumb as hell i dont think that will change at all, yet i dont remember her being that thick on wags boutique hmmmm ( not that i watched that very much of course!!)

i love stephanie!

alex reid is still annoying me just being there!!!!!!!! his funny ear he droopy eye, his general being URGHHHHHHHHH
    Oh crumbs, yeah, I forgot about Heidi's comment there - I kind of understood her thought of being a cr@p mother, and yup, it could be easy to agree with her there, although you don't know what kind of mum you'll be until you are one, but the methods - hello!! Contraception!!!

Stephen is kind of growing on me, I was thinking oh gawd, here's a bore, but he was so funny last night after his stuff being crushed, I might warm to him.

Alex - nah.....Dane - he's ok. Looks like I'll be watching the nightly updates this time lol

Thread Information