Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Celebrity Big Brother 2010

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Me three.

When she first came on, I was like "what a chav!!!" but now.....she's isn't actually as bad as her first impression made on me.

same with heidi as well, i like her
    still really dislike alex!!!!!!

I cant stand Steven! Hes soo annoying

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Abbie For This Useful Post:

Chris_2k11 (13-01-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    I cant stand Steven! Hes soo annoying
    Religion, religion, religion
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Surely he must understand that people dont want to hear about it ALL the time

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_2k10 View Post
    Religion, religion, religion
    You missed on US I'm a celeb where he baptised Spenser Pratt in the creek beside the camp

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0..._n_210840.html
    Last edited by Siobhan; 14-01-2010 at 13:18.
    Super Mod

BIG Brother has another big shock in store for the housemates tonight.

After Lady Sovereign or Nicola T get kicked out in the eviction show at 8pm, the remaining celebs will then have to nominate - live.

And, unbeknownst to them, the three or more celebs with the most nominations will be put up for the public vote on Friday, for another double eviction.

The housemates have been speculating that Nicola or Sov could be leaving tonight in a surprise Monday night twist.

But even though they might've figured that out, they have no idea that in a second live show - to go out at 10.20pm - they will each be given 30 seconds to nominate two of their fellow housemates.

And then Big Brother will keep them in the dark about Friday night's double eviction, when two more famous faces will be shown the door.

Ooh, that should wake things up...

The Sun

Well, here's something we certainly didn't see coming - Jordan's other half Alex Reid is now favourite to win this year's Celebrity Big Brother.

The muscleman has stormed ahead of Dane Bowers (another ex-Mr Jordan) with odds of 11/10 to be crowned the winner on Friday night, according to bookmaker William Hill.

Former favourite Vinnie Jones now has odds of just 5/1 to triumph in the Channel 4 reality series.

Cagefighter Alex claimed that he was taking part in the series to show people the 'real him' and the odds suggest viewers like what they see.

So, just how has Alex seemingly turned around public opinion just a couple of weeks after he was loudly booed on his way in?

We think several factors are at play here. Firstly, there's Alex's nice-but-dim personality. He's unlikely to win any awards for his intellect (apart from that Least Intelligent Housemate sash) - but he knows it and viewers like that.

Then there are the constant snide remarks - and arguably bullying behaviour - that he has endured from Vinnie Jones, who openly mocked Alex's ambitions to make it as a movie star. Everyone loves an underdog.

And then, of course, there is the 'bromance' between Alex and Jonas which reached a new peak (or new low) last night when the Swedish singer sprayed a naked Alex with tanning lotion in the bathroom as the other housemates looked on.

Alex also endured several lengthy preaching sessions from Stephen Baldwin. Surely another reason he deserves to win?

With several days of voting to go, Friday's final result is still very hard to call, however, a victory for Alex would be a genuine surprise end to the final series of Celebrity Big Brother.

Thread Information