Home and Away (Aus) Spoilers 1st - 4th April 2024

Monday 1st April

- Cash struggles to wrangle Stevie.
    - Bree tries to smile through her pain.
    - Theo and Valerie betray Justin.

Tuesday 2nd April

- Bree makes a move she'll regret.
    - Kirby is onto Theo.
    - Leah's desperate for details of her wedding.

Wednesday 3rd April

- Justin and Kirby try to track down Theo.
    - Dana bends the rules to help a friend.
    - Tane makes a dangerous decision.

Thursday 4th April

- Mali gets in Rose's way.
    - Dana faces her mess.

BTTB
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 27-03-2024 at 02:04. Reason: Wed & Thurs spoilers added

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (26-03-2024)

New promo shown after last night's episode in Aust - 'The Wedding of Leah and Justin' (showing the return of VJ & Tori):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ypnmMa6uVM

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (26-03-2024)

Wed & Thurs spoilers have been added to the original post.

Perthnow.com.au article on Leah & Justin's wedding (which will air on Tue 9th April in Aust). They say that Ava will definitely be returning along with Tori & VJ:

Justin and Leah FINALLY walk down the aisle in a Home and Away wedding for the ages

https://www.perthnow.com.au/entertai...c-14055229.amp

She?s walked down the aisle three times before. But Ada Nicodemou, who stars in Home and Away as long-running character Leah Patterson, says her most recent on-screen wedding to partner Justin Morgan played, by James Stewart, will be different.

For a start ? nothing dramatic happens!

?It?s definitely unusual,? Nicodemou says, ?in that usually there?s always some sort of cliffhanger, where someone dies ? but none of that happens!

?It?s actually just really lovely, and all about their love.?

For Nicodemou, who has played Leah for 24 years, her character?s happy ending has been a long time coming.

Leah and Justin?s relationship has been put to the ultimate test this past year ? the couple has been kidnapped, Justin almost died and poor old Leah had a mental breakdown.

All in the space of 12 months!

No wonder there was a big question mark over whether they would be married at all.

But both the writers, and Nicodemou, knew the characters and long-time fans were owed their happily-ever-after.

?When they were suggesting that Leah and Justin get married, I did ask (the writers) for that,? she admits.

?I said, ?Oh please, can it just be nice? She has been through so much!?

?And also, I think the audience just really want to see a happy ending ? we all thought it would be really nice to just see a couple who love each other, and celebrate that ? and have a pretty wedding.?

Scenes were filmed several months ago, at a winery in Sydney?s Hunter Valley.

?The location was at this amazing vineyard, and they do a lot of weddings ? and every shot was just so beautiful,? Nicodemou says.

Her character walks down the aisle in a gorgeous custom-designed dress, from Nicky Apostolopoulos of Velani Couture.

She has designed many of the star?s Logies dresses over the years.

?Shelley, who is our wardrobe designer, touched base with her beforehand ? probably because she knew I was already comfortable with Nicky ? and the three of us had a bit of a meeting, and came up with a bit of a design,? she explains.

?I think it?s easy when you get someone really talented to do something like that ? you just leave the design up to them, really.

?She did a beautiful job.?

As well as being a beautiful spectacle, the episode also has plenty for rusted-on fans, with old faces returning to reprise their roles.

Justin?s sister Tori, played by Penny McNamee, his daughter Ava (Annabel Wolfe) and Leah?s son VJ, played by Matt Little, who now works behind the camera as a producer on the show, will all appear for the big day.

As well as filming Home and Away, Nicodemou has also been busy away from the show ? her first children?s book, Mia Megastar, will be printed on April 3.

?It?s just a cute story and kind of based on me, and how I got into acting,? she explains.

LEAH AND JUSTIN?S WEDDING WILL AIR TUESDAY, APRIL 9 AT 7.00PM ON SEVEN.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (01-04-2024)

Thread Information