Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: London Olympics 2012

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Closing was a let down compared to the opening imo some amount of crap acts and there are suppose to be the best of British music
    The sound was bad I didnt know what some were singing sorry miming and lip synching to

Glad it is all over even though this year I watched quite a bit

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Closing was a let down compared to the opening imo some amount of crap acts and there are suppose to be the best of British music
    The sound was bad I didnt know what some were singing sorry miming and lip synching to

Glad it is all over even though this year I watched quite a bit

Totally glad it's finished,but now we've got to put up with the paralympics,when will it all end so they can hopefully get back to showing decent programmes that everyone can enjoy watching,not just people who are into watching sport that's what the sports channels are for.
    Last edited by N.Fan; 14-08-2012 at 16:55.

I enjoyed the olympics more than i thought i would! really pleased with how all the medalists and it goes to show what hard work and dedication can acheive. Mo Farah in particular my heart was in my mouth! I think that it did London proud as well and everyone really got into the spirit of it. I thnk the acheivements of TeamIreland in the boxing ring as well was brilliant, for 4 out of 6 boxers is amazing so well done Katie!! and the boys.

Paralympics next and ive two friends in the swimming so will be rooting for them.

I enjoyed the olympics more than i thought i would! really pleased with how all the medalists and it goes to show what hard work and dedication can acheive. Mo Farah in particular my heart was in my mouth! I think that it did London proud as well and everyone really got into the spirit of it. I thnk the acheivements of TeamIreland in the boxing ring as well was brilliant, for 4 out of 6 boxers is amazing so well done Katie!! and the boys.

Paralympics next and ive two friends in the swimming so will be rooting for them.

watched as much of both olympics and paralympics as i could, and being in london, I went to a few events - the whole city was on fire!!!! Everyone was so bouyed up by it all, that despite getting back to normal tv, there is a deflation around??

Thread Information