Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CSI - Season 10 *Spoilers*

Hey Is it just me or CSI just does not feel the same anymore it is lacking something and I think that is Grissom he had a big presence and now he has gone it is weird.

angelblue

Grissom is being missed by all

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (18-01-2010)

Yeah deffo not the same without him. I can't see CSI lasting much longer. It's lost it's spunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Grissom is being missed by all
    so agree

Yeah CSI is not the same without Grissom. He needs to come back. CSI New York is my favourite of the three now.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Bill Irwin is to reprise his role as Nate Haskell aka The Dick and Jane Killer on the two-part season ten finale of CSI.

Entertainment Weekly reports that the character will assist Dr Langston (Laurence Fishburne) in his season-long pursuit of Dr Jekyll.

"Nate knows who Dr Jekyll is, which is kind of interesting since he's been in prison for the last 11 years," notes executive producer Carol Mendelsohn. "The season finale is all about what it will take to get him to give them a name."

The return of Haskell also marks a bridge between the exit of Dr Grissom and the entrance of Dr Langston in the series.

"It was Nate who pushed Grissom out of the lab and put Langston in back in season nine," added Mendelsohn, who also assured that "blood will be spilled" during the season ender "and it will belong to more than one CSI".

Not another CSI death. It could be Nick or Ray that get's hurt as they have been mainly working on the Jekyll story or it could be Catherine she hasn't had a dramatic story for a while.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Marg Helgenberger has revealed that she is still planning to leave CSI.

The actress, who plays Catherine Willows, explained that she doesn't expect to work on the show for much longer.

"I'm only actually negotiated for this season," she told Entertainment Weekly. "That's all I'm really thinking about right now, is just finishing up this season. So no, I don't... Not much longer. Not much longer."

However, Helgenberger explained that she is happy with her storylines at the moment.

"I'm getting the opportunity to play different colours this season because I have a boyfriend on the show, played by Alex Carter," she said. "He's been great. I've enjoyed it because it hasn't been like all cerebral stuff. It's been passionate. It's been vulnerable. It's been emotional. It's been taking me to places that I don't get to do on the show. That's kept it fresh. And I enjoy working with him."

CSI continues on Thursdays at 9/8c on CBS.

Catherine is going to leave aswell? Too many people gone already

They should make this the last season and maybe bring back Grissom for a few episodes then

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Chloe O'brien (04-11-2010), CrazyLea (04-11-2010)

Thread Information