Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CSI - Season 10 *Spoilers*

CSI - Season 10 *Spoilers*

Returns Thursday September 24 2009 in the USA

Sara returns and she is hitched to Gil who doesnt return.

Mrs. Grissom returns to the team from Paris, where her husband is giving some kind of a lecture series.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

angel_eyes87 (23-09-2009), Chloe O'brien (23-09-2009), tammyy2j (19-10-2009)

Sounds interesting, glad they got married.

I hope season 10 is better than 9 otherwise it will be getting chopped.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

So true Chloe i feel its lacking in something- that something being Grissom
    Last edited by Hannelene; 26-09-2009 at 16:50.

So has anyone DL the new episode yet and does it live up to csi standers?

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Sorry no

The first episode was good, Sara's back

When a severed leg is discovered in the Everglades belonging to a girl who went missing from Las Vegas a week earlier, Horatio Caine (David Caruso) sends for Dr. Ray Langston (Laurence Fishburne).This launches a crossover that begins on "CSI: Miami," moves to "CSI: NY" and finishes up in Las Vegas on "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation," making it the first time a "CSI" crossover has involved all three shows in the franchise.

"Everyone stays true to their writing style," "CSI: NY" exec producer Pam Veasey tells ET. "What you fundamentally do is tell a 'CSI' story, which is what we all have in common. Once it gets to your show, you will see each of the show's take a different approach to a story that starts in Miami. We did all get together and talk about what the through-line would be. Obviously, Ray Langston travels through all of the shows. You have to find the consistencies with his character, how he would flow into each story."

Following Miami, Langston rushes to New York when Mac Taylor (Gary Sinise) and his team identify a woman hidden in a big rig as someone Langston interviewed in Miami. Then the woman disappears and Taylor and Langston realize that they have uncovered an interstate trucking ring specializing in human cargo and black-market organ harvesting.

"The story is really a ticking clock story," adds "CSI: NY" executive producer Peter Lenkov. "It is really a hunt for a suspect, but also saving a girl's life. I think we put blinders on to get that done by the end of the episode. This [case] takes priority because it is real triage the way it lands in our lap. We realize soon after that time is of the essence. We elected in that episode to make it our sole focus."

The search finally takes Langston back to Las Vegas, where the investigation leads to a prostitution ring that may be harboring the missing woman.

"They are all great episodes that blend together and lead you to the next," Pam concludes.

The "CSI" crossover begins on "CSI: Miami" on Monday, Nov. 9 at 10 p.m., moves to "CSI: NY" Wednesday, Nov. 11 at 10 p.m., and wraps up on "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" Thursday, Nov. 12 at 9 p.m. all on CBS.
    Last edited by tammyy2j; 19-10-2009 at 14:10.

Is anyone watching the latest season on channel 5?

Yeah. It was quite good on Tues I thought :s Nice to see Sara too .

Also when is that crossover meant to happen over here then? Has it been shown in US already :S

Thread Information