Thread: Kym: Spit scene is for adults only

Kym: Spit scene is for adults only

HORRIFIED Kym Marsh has banned her kids from watching Corrie killer Tony Gordon's trial - because her character Michelle SPITS on him.
    Michelle will be in court when twisted Tony (Gray O'Brien) first appears charged with murdering her brother Liam.

The barmaid erupts when evil Tony is led down from the dock - and flashes a defiant grin at her screen son Ryan.

Furious at the unrepentant killer's nerve, Michelle jumps to her feet and screams at him: "Don't you dare smile at my son, you filthy murderer.

"And don't ever, ever look at any of our family again. We want you to rot in hell."

The magistrate quickly orders Michelle to sit down and be quiet - or be held in contempt of court.

But she yells at Tony: "I spit on you, murderer!" before summoning up a mouthful and aiming it at his face. While ex-Hear'Say singer Kym, 33, admits the scenes will make great telly she realises spitting is a serious issue that police class as common assault.

So she is determined not to let her children Emily, 12, and Ryan, 14, watch the scenes.

Kym told a friend: "I haven't the faintest idea how to spit. I've never done it in my life.

"Hopefully this will be the one and only time I'll have to - although I'm going to have to practise a lot if I'm to pull it off convincingly.

"That's one episode that I'll certainly be banning my kids from watching.

"It's hardly a good example to set them."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...ults-only.html

I can't wait to see Maria's face when Tony is arrested , so in love with Liam yet when he's hardly cold in his grave and she off with the man she accused of killing her husband , then she gets engaged to him at the Graveside on Anniversary of Liam's death.

I hope Michelle puts the boot right into her .......
    Last edited by walsh2509; 30-09-2009 at 05:02.

So when is Tony's trial?

I expect it will be in the new year as the actor is taking time off to do panto in a couple of months time, I presume the storyline will have him in prison during that time, similar to the Tony King story in EastEnders.

Quote Originally Posted by walsh2509 View Post
    I can't wait to see Maria's face when Tony is arrested , so in love with Liam yet when he's hardly cold in his grave and she off with the man she accused of killing her husband , then she gets engaged to him at the Graveside on Anniversary of Liam's death.

I hope Michelle puts the boot right into her .......
    Well the fact that liam wasn't even faithful to her when he was alive during her marriage, she has every right to move on, at least she waited 10 months. Yes maria accused tony of murdered, at the time she was still, grieving, hormones everywhere and contending with fininding out her husband was a cheat whilst her family and friends tell her insane, so of course when jed came back from dead she though she was insanse. Since tony broke down in front of her at liams grave hes been nothing but amazing to her. It was a natural progression. Tony doesn't propose at the grave side itself, they away from it at a bench having a breather. When it eventually comes out it will devestate every especially maria but im sure the connors will support her and theres baby liam to consider too.
    Last edited by 02ablake; 30-09-2009 at 18:37.

So Tony may be heading to jail for the murder after all?

And so he should !

Yes but not so soon

Thread Information