Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: FlashForward

its quite confusing and i bet it gets even more so but it is good. One of those programmes that is just about to get to a good bit n then finishes.
    I hope it doesnt go on for many seasons cos it seems when american series are good they drag em out for ages n then they get boring
    I figured out why I'm so fat!!! The shampoo I use in the shower that runs down my body says "for extra volume and body" on the bottle. I'm going to start using dishwasher liquid, cos it says "removes fat that is otherwise difficult to remove" on the bottle!

Paula Newsome will join the cast of FlashForward for a number of upcoming episodes, reports Entertainment Weekly.

The Woman's Murder Club alumnus will play a doctor in a story arc which will air in 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by miccisy View Post
    its quite confusing and i bet it gets even more so but it is good. One of those programmes that is just about to get to a good bit n then finishes.
    I hope it doesnt go on for many seasons cos it seems when american series are good they drag em out for ages n then they get boring
    I agree

Im slowly getting into it more and more.....when I remember to watch it

It's like many US dramas you have to watch every episode to keep up with the plot. Not one of the best dramas to come out of the US but it's alright. I'm still watching every Monday.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Yeah I agree its not the best but I love the idea behind it and enjoy the plot, well the plot that I can follow

Spoiler:
    FlashForward's executive producer David Goyer has revealed that several new characters will be introduced later this season.

Speaking to MTV News, Goyer confirmed that the Somalian boy from episode three will be making a return as an adult.

"We have already written that character as an adult," he said. "We're hoping to have a certain actor play him. We haven't nailed it down yet, but we're crossing our fingers."

Michael Ealy will also be arriving in the role of Miles Fogel, who Goyer said will be a "new thorn in Detective Benford's side". The character is expected to become a series regular from episode ten.

The ninth episode, titled 'Believe', will explore Bryce's vision and introduce viewers to the Japanese woman he saw.

"That's the subject of episode nine, which is almost entirely his episode. We introduce another of our cast members in that one - her name is Keiko. She's from Japan, and I can't say too much more about who she is, but she's involved in Bryce's story."

FlashForward continues Thursday at 8pm on ABC in the US and Monday at 9pm on Five in the UK.

ABC has reportedly halted production on freshman drama FlashForward.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, the show, which stars Joseph Fiennes and Sonya Walger, will take a six-day hiatus and is expected to resume production next week.

A rep for the network is quoted as saying: "They want to maintain the high quality of the show, and this gives the writers the opportunity to do so."

FlashForward has pulled in an average of 9.43m viewers over its nine-week run. The last episode, which aired Thursday, November 19, managed just 8.01m - a new low for the series.

Last week, production on ABC's Cougar Town came to a stop after Courteney Cox left the set to deal with a private family matter.

From DS

Was this on last night?
    I couldnt find it

It has stopped for a Christmas break, I think.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Trinity For This Useful Post:

Abbie (09-12-2009)

Oh yeah! that would make sense cos other shows im watching at US pace have done the same, I keep forgetting cos normally we are behind

Thread Information