Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Americas Next Top Model

America's Next Top Model is in vogue.

The model competition series has named André Leon Talley, Vogue magazine's editor-at-large, as its new fourth judge.

Talley will hop on board for the series' upcoming 14th cycle. Talley's spot at the judges table was previously taken by famed runway models Janice Dickinson, Twiggy and — most recently — Paulina Porizkova. This fall, after Porizkova alleged she was fired, various celebrity guest judges like Lauren Conrad and Kim Kardashian filled the empty spot.

He has served as the fashion publication's editor-at-large since 1998. A premiere date has not been set for the next season.

Ive just caught up

Im shocked she won actually, I wanted Alison to win

Quote Originally Posted by Santa Baby View Post
    I can't wait for Season 13.. according to the ads it is for the shorter models
    Yeah it is - ive been tempted to watch it cos you can watch it on youtube

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    America's Next Top Model is in vogue.

The model competition series has named André Leon Talley, Vogue magazine's editor-at-large, as its new fourth judge.

Talley will hop on board for the series' upcoming 14th cycle. Talley's spot at the judges table was previously taken by famed runway models Janice Dickinson, Twiggy and — most recently — Paulina Porizkova. This fall, after Porizkova alleged she was fired, various celebrity guest judges like Lauren Conrad and Kim Kardashian filled the empty spot.

He has served as the fashion publication's editor-at-large since 1998. A premiere date has not been set for the next season.
    I think its about march 4th start date in usa

SOOOOOOO glad im not the only one who loves this, have seen every episode of all 13 cycles cant wait for 14, even if we already know the international destination

Cycle 13 starts on Living on Monday with a double episode

I can't wait.. and from reading the magazine I get each week..seem second episode it a makeover one!! they are doing it early this year...
    Super Mod

Watched it on Monday.. there is some loons in the house.. Nicole, what is she on??? she just stood there when Tyra called her name.. Was sad Amber left "that was my catwalk, meow!" so funny!! she would have been a laugh in the house.. And bianca not liking her makeover, clothes, makeup.. she should have been kicked out!!
    Super Mod

Thread Information