Page 43 of 55 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Thread: SoapBoards Member Spotlight

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    oh doo doo my questions were to late for Chloe/Kath I hate the construction going on in front of my house and cuts out my connection, poo poo

It's alright Jodi Abbie sent me them and I will post the answers to Abbie tomrorrow.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    It's alright Jodi Abbie sent me them and I will post the answers to Abbie tomrorrow.

Okie dokie,, take your time doll

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    The next member in the spotlight is:

moonstorm

(you can click on the name to go to the members profile)
    Any more? Please need a couple more, send them in today

Please be gentle!!!

Are there aymore?

If you have any more questions, can you send them to me witin the next few hours, lets say by 5/6 pm please!

Moonstorms Interview

1. What made you join SoapBoards and how has your time on here changed over the years?

I was looking for some spoilers and found this, joined March 05! It took me ages to post but now getting quiet good at it.

2. What are your Hobbies and how did you get into them?

Have three kids so don't really have time for hobbies.

3. Do you have any special talent or ability?

Well it's definately not my singing voice!! I can wrap my legs round my head, does that count?

4. Do you have a favourite quote from literature, TV, a famous person, etc.? Explain why it is your favourite.

"Frankly my dear, I just don't give a damn", from Gone with the Wind, just cos he was so sexy, I justed to go around saying this all the time when I was younger.

5. What do you consider your best physical feature and your best aspect of your personality?

Physical feature are my eyes (though Hubby says boobs), personality - I think I am a good listener.

6. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

It would have to be my nose, it has a big bump in it!

7. Do you have a life philosophy? Is so, what is it?

Live and let live. I don't like labels that people will insist on giving people.

8. What are the happiest and Saddest moments of your life?

When my son got meningitis, he was not expected to live, that was the worst time in my life, thankfully he pulled through and today is a normal healthy, pain in the A**e teenager!

9. What’s the craziest thing you've ever done?

Haha, I have no idea where to start, I was pretty wild in my younger days and did daft things all the time - I suppose coming to Gibraltar with no where to stay and fifty pounds in my pocket was pretty daft. Oh how sensible we get when we get older, sure wouldn't do it now.

10. Do you have any regrets, if yes, what and why?

Nope go regrets, don't have time and they are a complete waste of energy, no point in regretting something that you can't change.

11. who’s your Idol and why?

My mum, she has come through so much and always stays strong, plus she managed to bring me up and not go mad.

12. If were an animal what would you be and why?

A cat - have to seen the life mine lead, pure indulgence.

13. If you were any object, what would you be and why?

Duvet - so I could snuggle people.

14. What quality do you like best in a person and what quality do you hate the most?
    The worst is someone that is two-faced, I like to know where I am with people.
    And the best is loyality, poeple who stand by you, no matter what.

15. If heaven exists what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?

She would say - HiYa Babes, shops on the left, parties on the right.

Members Questions

Submitted by Peridta
    1. Why 'moonstorm'? Interesting name.

I have a terrible memory so I needed one name I could use for everything (internet wise) so I chose the name of my boat. So if you ever see a Moonstorm anywhere else - that's me.

2. Have you always lived in Gibraltar or how come you live there now?

I moved to Gibraltar when I was 21, I was living in Glasgow before that. I was very bored there and wanted to travel. I did want to go to India (to discover myself lol) but my Mum wouldn't let me/turst me, so I chose Gib as a safe second choice never intending to stay but 20 odd years later I'm still here. Time just goes too quickly!!
    3. Do you like/wear jewellery?

Yes love jewellery but end to wear the same things all the time as I nver have time in the morning to choose earings, etc. I especially love sparkley things - Swarofski is my fav.

Submitted by JustJodi

1-Have you ever been fired/sacked from a job??

Unfortunately yes when I was in Glasgow. I was a receptionist and it was very boring. I took a week off and never phoned in. When I went back I was fired but have had clean record ever since.
    2-When, if ever, do you think it is okay to tell a lie?
    3-What do you sing in the shower, if you do sing?

Haha, yes the shower is the only place I am allowed to sing. I can't even carry a tune in a bucket as my lovely husband tells me so I sing loud and proud in the shower.

4- What have you noticed is the biggest change in East Enders or your favorite shows???

Himmm this is a difficult one. I used to watch Hollyoaks every day but it is not holding my attention at the moment which I am not sure if it is because it is not very good at the moment or I have just out grown it. I think Eastenders was definately better in the old days as it was fresher.

5- Have you met any one in person from this forum ?? If so who?? If not who would U like to meet ??

No, unfortunately I havn't me anyone. I think you would be very interesting to meet as we are both in HR and you seem a very caring person but as I am very nosy I would like to meet everyone and see what they look like.

6- Have you met any of your favorite soap stars in person, did u get an autograph, photo, a chat ??

Again no but I did meet George Hamilton walking down the Main Street of Gib once and got his autograph - does that count? Oh and Nigel Havers came into the bar I was working in, they were both lovely and didn't mind giving autographs/photos.

7-What really gives you the creeps?

Moths - I just can not stand them, they make me feel sick. Oh and people with weak handshakes, I always want to wipe my hand after shaking hands with someone like that.

8-If you were going to be stuck on a deserted island, which 5 books, movies, people and foods would you take along?
    People - Hubby and kids
    Food - Chocolate, Pate, Cheese, Bread, Ice Cream
    Movies - Gone with the Wind, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Trainspotting, It's a Wonderful Life and Dial M for Murder
    Books - As really can't choose books, I read non stop and it all depends what mood I'm in as to what my favs are, I honestly can't narrow this one down.

Submitted by Abbie

Whats your favourite thing about Soapboards?

Well it's a couple of things, firstly it saves me watching telly, I can just read/catch up on wht is happening here and secondly I have been a member here for so long that I feel I know lots of you and like to hear how you are all doing.

What do you do for a living?

I work in a Ship's Agents office as Office/HR Manager. Basically we look after the ships that come into Gibraltar Port. We organise their refuelling, crew changes, store requirements etc.

If you could be in any soap, or drama series, what would you be in and who would you like to be friends with, in love with and rivials with?

Oh now if would have to be Hollyoaks, I want to be glamerous all the time, I would probably be rivials with the McQueens, have a wee thing toyboy with Calvin (love him in Strictly!) and be friends with Frankie and Nancy.
    Last edited by Abbie; 30-11-2009 at 11:53.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Abbie For This Useful Post:

Perdita (29-11-2009)

The next member in the spotlight is

Tannie

Thread Information