Page 34 of 55 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: SoapBoards Member Spotlight

Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    Is your wife a regular poster or a lurker?
    More of a lurker

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    I have another question for you Norman. Did you ever consider applying for that job looking after that tropical island for six months.
    Was tempted but no. Would have been a great job.

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    Yes we called them Guiders too and like Norman we were always looking for pram wheels. Kids nowadays wouldnt be interested unless it was elicrically powered and had a socket for an iphone along with bluetooth for their mobiles.

Anyway I suppose Elf'N Dafety would ban them.
    TBH, I've not seen a go-kart in years. I still have a scar on my knee when we raced downhill on the road and had to swerve to avoid a car. Saw the white of the meat before it went all red.

Told my parents I'd fallen over a brick. I'd have been getting stitches elsewhere if I'd told them the truth

Quote Originally Posted by Norman Bates View Post
    I'm surprised you could think of 102 questions.

Wonder if we can target alan45 with the same amount
    Do you want me to draw up some questions for Alan?

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    41. Growing up, what were your favourite toys to play with as a child?

We didn't really have toys. We used to make go-karts that we'd race. It was a bugger stealing all those prams so we could get the wheels.

Oh god I remember doing that as a kid as well. Guiders we used to call them.
    Yes we called them Guiders too and like Norman we were always looking for pram wheels. Kids nowadays wouldnt be interested unless it was elicrically powered and had a socket for an iphone along with bluetooth for their mobiles.

Anyway I suppose Elf'N Dafety would ban them.
    The funny thing is, you never waited until a pram was thrown out, you just nicked what ever wheels you could find a big hill and off you go!!
    Super Mod

Any questions?

Oh sugar, I've forgotten to think of some again. I'll have them to you by this evening Abbie, got a busy day.

Its ok

As long a someone sends some in its all good

I will post some questions later for this weeks member. Don't worry it won't be as many as last time

Submitted by Perdita
    1. Do you consider yourself to be romantic?
    Yes. I often buy Mrs 45 flowers for no particular reason even though I am a terrible flirt

2. Describe a typical day from getting up to going to bed
    I always check on here to see what you have posted. Then its a shower, dress and down for brekkie. Depending on what work or appointments I have on I usually head out around 10-30. Lunch is usually a subway unless I come home and have something sensible. I occasionally have to work evenings depending on how busy I am. I spend quite a lot of time on the computer designing websites and posting on various forums

3. Do you wear jewellery, do you have any piercings?
    Ughhhhhh no piercings. Just a gold chain

Submitted by Hannelenne
    1. Have you ever thought of researching your family tree?
    Never really had the inclination
    2. What are you allergic to?
    [COLOR="Red"]Nothing that I know of[ apart from hard work/COLOR]
    3. When was the last time you cried?
    Im a big softy really. I cry when I see the bodies of troops being brought home from Afghanistan. I cried when I had to take my 18 yr old dog to the Vet to get him put down
    4. What film or show from the 1980’s sums up that period perfectly?
    I dont know what sums up the 80s but my favourite film of the 80s was Top Gun and I also loved the Indiana Jones trilogy
    5. Do you have any tattoos?
    Nope
    6. Do you think that Cheryl Cole can sing?
    Not really
    7. When was the last time you visited the dentist?
    It must be 30 years ago
    8. Why do you think the chicken crossed the road?
    I could say to get to the other side but it crossed the road because it was afraid of getting stuffed
    9. Have you ever been arrested or stopped by the police?
    Considering I was a peeler for 20 odd years Never arrested but got a ticket for speeding once
    10. What famous people have you seen and met?
    A lot of local Irish Celebs, met Princess Caroline of Monaco at a fun fair in Monte Carlo, Maggie Thatcher

Submitted by Chloe O'brien

1) Have you ever played any pranks on your fellow colleagues as an undertaker?Yes, the usual ones like somebody lying under the sheet in the mortuary or lying in a coffin until someone lifts the lid. They rest of the pranks are too rude to tell on here

2) If Mrs Alan wanted to join SB would you let her and would you tell us who she was?She wouldnt even know how to switch the computer on

3) If you were the director General of the BBC or ITV, which programmes would you axe and what would you replace them with.All those daft programmes like Big Brother which are in my opinion an insult to peoples intelligence. Get non politically correct people to write Deadenders. I would replace them all with decent documentaries and more factual stuff, I would also do away with the ridiculous salaries that the like of Johnathan Ross and ALL the soap actors get. Imagine how many doctors and nurses we could have with Ross's salary.

4) If you were Prime Minister how would you run the country?
    Jail all muggers and people involved in knife crime. Bring back the death penalty for murder, rape and similar crimes. Put a limit on immigration. Leave the EU and make sure that our Police, Armed Forces and Health Service were given all the resources they need

5) You have been choosen to take part in the tv show Blind Date. You have picked Peggy Mitchell is your date. Where would you take her?
    A long walk off a short peir

Submitted by Norman Bates
    1. a/s/l
    53/male/Co. Down Northern Ireland

2. What does the 45 in your user name stand for?
    It used to be my age
    3. How come you have so many fans from DS?
    Just lucky I guess. They probably appreciate my truthful views on their favourite soap
    4. Do you have the luck of the Irish?
    Unfortunately not
    5. Where does your dislike of Babs come from? She was pretty hot in the Carry On filmsShe is a pitiful actress and thinks she ios the life and soul of Albert Square. She loves herself and is a legend in her own mind
    6 . Pint of Guinness or a glass of wine?
    A nice glass of Shiraz although I enjoy the black stuff too which is a big part in the Hillsborough Oyster Festival
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

11. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

Hannelene (24-10-2009)

Thread Information