Page 23 of 55 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: SoapBoards Member Spotlight

lol dont worry your not late everyone has till wednesday night

Sorry its SO LATE, Ive been packing for uni lol!

Bryans Interview

1. What made you join SoapBoards and how has your time on here changed over the years?

I joined it by chance when I was a total Eastenders maniac, and I remember I always used to finish each post, with my name "bondboffin" as if it was signing off a letter. How immature haha. As i have grown up, I've grown up on the boards. I find it hard to believe next year I'll have been a member on here for 5 years!

2. What are your Hobbies and how did you get into them?

My main hobby is writing, if you didn't know already haha. I've always been creative and written since a little kid, but I started to take it seriously when I got lots of praise from teachers for my creative writing.

3. Do you have any special talent or ability?

My writing

4. Do you have a favourite quote from literature, TV, a famous person, etc.? Explain why it is your favourite.

"It's better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all" Moulin Rouge

5. What do you consider your best physical feature and your best aspect of your personality?

My boyfriend tells me my eyes are my best feature. I dont like any part of how i look to be honest. Personality wise I'd say I'm a very warm and caring person.

6. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

How I look.

7. Do you have a life philosophy? Is so, what is it?

Life for the moment and don't have regrets.

8. What are the happiest and Saddest moments of your life?

Happiest moment is the past few months, getting close to my boyfriend and falling in love. Saddest would be when my grandad died.

9. What’s the craziest thing you've ever done?

I'm a student, who goes out drinking. There are far too many to mention!

10. Do you have any regrets, if yes, what and why?

That I didn't come out sooner to my people.

11. who’s your Idol and why?

My boyfriend Nick. He's been through so many bad things in life, but he's still here, and he's still happy.

12. If were an animal what would you be and why?

A monkey, becuase people already say I'm a cheeky little monkey

13. If you were any object, what would you be and why?

A chocolate bar, then I could eat myself

14. What quality do you like best in a person and what quality do you hate the most?

I like genuine and honest people. I hate shallow and judgemental people.

15. If heaven exists what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?

There's the bar, all drinks are free

Members Questions

Submitted by Perdita:

What are you studying?

Screenwriting at Southampton Solent university! Sounds a lot more exciting than it is, it's a total let down of a course, but I enjoy the uni experience

Would you consider plastic surgery to change your looks?

Definatley, I'm very insecure about my looks and my body, and would like various things done. But I'd only ever pay for it with my own money that I've earnt. But if I had a family, I'd never put myself and my looks before providing for them. My hapiness can wait.

Would you entertain the idea of space travel?

Why not? I'd probably be sick in the process but hey ho! To see Earth would be amazing.

Do you have any phobias?

I can not stand rats, if I saw a rat in my house I'd move out

Submitted by Daveywavey:

What is your current writing project and will Devon Seas possibly make a return in the future?

My current writing project is a script I'm doing for a lecturer for performance students to film, it's called "Betrayal" and it's about a teenage boy who is gay, and the bullying get's too much and he commits suicide, and it follows his family and their reactions after his death.

I can't see Devon Seas returning to the boards, but it is something that I am determined to see brought to television at some point in the future, so stay tuned

What's your favourite song at the moment?

Fight For This Love by Cheryl Cole It's me and my boyfriend's new favourite song.

What's the biggest compliment you have had?

From my boyfreind. "You're the person I want to spend the rest of my life with" awww bless him

The 90s or the Noughties?

As fun as the 90s were, it's the noughties were life started to become interesting

How's this decade been for you?

Well i started as a little shy school boy, and will end the decade a confident young man, who has come out and found love. So swings and roundabouts really, but I wouldn't change a minute of it.

What is the most controversial thing you have done?

I bit a girls arm at primary school. She had my friend in a headlock and he couldnt breath and she wouldn't let go, so i just went for her and i think she still has teeth marks to this day...ooops.

Submitted by Siobhan:

1) out of all the drama's you wrote on Soapboards, which was your favourite?

Devon Seas without a doubt, it's a shame I don't have the time to continue it, but it will be back

2) Did you sent the letter to your parents, if yes, did you get a response?

It's not been sent yet, becuase I want to enjoy my trip to Sweden with my boyfriend first, if the reaction is bad I dont want to ruin that experience with him, it will be sent when I get back

3) Is Siobhan Burke/Emma Jones the best character in any drama ever????

Quite possibly yes!

4) Out of all the tasks you did for SBBB which one would you have loved to see on the real Big Brother?

The campfire one, where people needed to be up 24-7! Cranky housemates are never good, but always funny! Imagine the whole Collette/Jack/bucket of water fiasco on real BB!

5) Squishy tushy or hard rock abs?

Rock hard abs, but sadly I'm more leaning towards squishy

6) which writers do you think has influenced you most?

Jimmy McGovern without a doubt. He shows you dont need to be OTT and over dramatic to create amazing drama. The simpler the better. I've learnt that after watching the Street and try and stick to that in my writing these days.

7) Who loves ya baby???

My boyfriend Nick! He's so cute and lovely and amazing

Submitted by Chloe O'brien

1) If you could write an award winning film or programme what would it be and who would you have staring in it?

There's far too many ideas in my mind, and I wouldn't mind who was in them as long as they could act and do justice to my writing

2) What was the first record/cd you bought?

Trick Me by Kelis

3) Who's your favourite actor/actress and why?

Sienna Miller, I'm not sure why but she captivates me with her performances, especially in Factory Girl as Eddie Sedgwick.

4)If you could live anywhere in the world were would it be?

I want to live in the UK, but in Devon, and I plan to move there in a couple of years!

5) Just for a laugh what are the other mods really like?

They are a fun bunch, we have a laugh in the staff forum, good bit of banter.

Submitted by Abbie

1. If you were in the BB house what would you bring to the house and want kind of housemate would you be?

If I was in BB i'd take loads of cigarettes and trade them for treats. I think I'd be a Jekyl and Hyde kind of person, as I can be happy or I can be moody.

2. What would be your perfect date?

Something simple, something romantic, as long as it's with my boyfriend I don't mind ?

The next member in the spotlight is :

Trinity

Thank you Bryan, very informative answers. I shall look out for Devon Seas on tv. Enjoy your time in Sweden

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Bryan (27-09-2009)

It is lovely to hear you sounding so confident about your life and your relationship. All the best with both, and like everyone else I look forward to reading your name in the credits of some fab T.V. show!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Trinity For This Useful Post:

Bryan (27-09-2009)

Thanks for being upfront Bryan. Good luck in all your endeavours.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Meh For This Useful Post:

Bryan (27-09-2009)

Yeah.. I will back you 100% to get DS on tv.. for me it is and always will be the best soap on TV.. Thank you for been so open and honest...

Camp fire on BB would have been the best!!!
    Super Mod

Guys I really need more questions if you can

Many thanks for your answers Bryan, just please remember us when you are rich and famous and have your name up in lights (or at the end of a TV series).

Thread Information