Page 21 of 55 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: SoapBoards Member Spotlight

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    Be afraid Kirsty. Be very afraid
    Thats what I like to hear

Mwahhahaha go for it Kath, you don't scrae me

Hi guys can you please saend your questions

I know the deadline is tomorrow but please send in your questions when you can

Im startin to worry as so far only one person has sent in questions

Lmaoooo, come onnnn you can ask me anything I don't mind!

Sorry Kirsty I didnt want to say how many people had sent questions in but I was getting worried

I'm going to work on my questions tonight and will post them tomorrow to you Abbie.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Chloe O'brien For This Useful Post:

Abbie (15-09-2009)

Thanks for sending them to me

Are there anymore, you have a couple of hours left

Kirstys Interview

Set questions

1. What made you join SoapBoards and how has your time on here changed over the years?
    I was really into Hollyoaks and looking for som spoilers, and found a link for this site, and I've been hooked ever since. I've only been here for about 18 months, but I've learnt some really amazing new things and met some amazing and unique people that I'm proud to call my friends

2. What are your Hobbies and how did you get into them?
    My main hobby is dancing, I've danced since I was 5 as some of my school friends went so I joined too.. I don't think my Nan ever thought that 13 years down the line I'd still be there haha

3. Do you have any special talent or ability?
    Hmm, I can touch my nose with my tongue

4. Do you have a favourite quote from literature, TV, a famous person, etc.? Explain why it is your favourite.

I really can't think of one. I do love the line in Twilight where Edward says to Bella "I don't think i ahve the strength to stay away from you anymore" and she replies with "then don't", it just makes me go eeeeeeeeee haha, it's so so cute

5. What do you consider your best physical feature and your best aspect of your personality?
    If I get complimented on, it's usually about my eyes, because they're quite a bright blue I guess. Personality, I'm happy alot of the time, so I'm always smiling, so my happy-go-lucky personality is somethign that's picked up on by people.

6. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
    My perceptions, I am so naive, which allows myself to be taken for granted, I'm way too soft on people.

7. Do you have a life philosophy? Is so, what is it?
    Um, I always always say what goes around comes around, it's so true.

8. What are the happiest and Saddest moments of your life?
    Happiest, i have so many. Meeting the cast of Hairspray as they came out of the theatre in London is definately something I'll never forget
    Saddest, um, not too sure. I've never really lost anyone, but my Mum losing a baby a year or so ago was really difficult, mainly because it affected the whole family, and I hate seeing my family upset.

9. What’s the craziest thing you've ever done?
    ..I'm quite boring. HAHA oh wait. In Year 7, we were sat in Biology, and I got bored.. my hair was dangling in my face... so I cut it off, but ended up with this crew cut in the fornt of my head and had to wear a headband for like 6 weeks to cover it up.. bad times

10. Do you have any regrets, if yes, what and why?
    I don't have any regrets, because at the time, it was what I wanted, plus, I learn from things that happen to me, which makes things better for the present and the future.

11. who’s your Idol and why?
    My Nan. She is such a strong person, and even though she nags at times, she is just amazing, she's always right, and she's come through alot, plus she's my ultimate rock, and I've lived with her since I was a baby because my Mum and Dad were so young, so I am so greatful to her and all that she does for me... plus she makes the nicest cook dinner and chocolate cake ever!

12. If were an animal what would you be and why?

Hmm, it's not an animal, it's an insect, but a butterfly.. because they're just dainty and colourful and fly about all the flowers completely carefree

13. If you were any object, what would you be and why?

A blanket, because I'd be all snuggly and cosy for someone to cuddle up to

14. What quality do you like best in a person and what quality do you hate the most?

I love people with a sense of humour and I really really dislike people so far up their own bum that they can't even see if the sun is shining, just because they think they're better than you.

15. If heaven exists what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?

Hello Miss Smith, SB's gathering past the stairway on the right.... with alll the alcohol you could want mwahahaha

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Abbie For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (21-09-2009)

Members Questions

Submitted by Perdita
    What job do you want to do one day?
    Well I'm set on management now, but I'm undecided whether or not I want to go into hotel management or restaurant management at the moment

Would you ever emigrate to a different country?
    Definately not. I love Wales, even if we do have rubbish weather and I'd miss my family and friends too much.

What was the best Christmas present you have ever had and what was the worst?

Oohhh toughie. The best, well I'm greatful for whatever I receive because there's people out there who get nothing, but I still have my dolls house I got when I was like 7 years old, and also my saxophone which I no longer have lessons for, but I still love to play every now and again

Worst, well... my Nan (Mum's Mum..she doesn't really like my Mum) got me this really horrible double gold silk frilly duvet cover, funny thing is... she had given it to us to sell in a car boot earlier in the year, but it didn't sell so she took it back and gave it to me for Christmas

Submitted by DaVeyWaVey

Do you think you'll live in Wales forever or will you move to England/abroad?
    Definately will stay in Wales I love it, and I'm so used to my surroundings, I couldn't imagine being anywhere else

What's your favourite place to visit in Wales?
    I love West Wales
    if we're talking tourist place... I love St.Fagans! never gets old

Does it matter to you that Strictly Come Dancing and The X Factor are both clashing in the TV schedule? Which do you prefer watching?
    I don't have any time for TV lately, but it wouldn't bother me.. and I would probably be watching Strictly

What's been your favourite ever thread on Soapboards and why?

Haha! Definately HWYD.. just because everyone has their little moments there, and I constantly go there to rant.

Also.. the drinks thread! Because everyone was constantly posting there and there were soo many pages within a short time.

Most recently, the "How do you like your eggs" thread... self explanitory I think. "How do you like your eggs in the morning.. I like mine with a kisss, boiled or fried? I'm satisfiedd.. as long as I get my kiss"

Have you ever had a secret admirer?

Noo

What's your favourite word?

At the moment it's "goozie" which I say when I'm sort of cooing at someone or awwwwing at something, and you jsut add goozie on the end haha

Submitted by Rooney
    What are you afraid of?
    Everything! I'm such a baby! Big time scared of spiders though, and the dark

When was the last time you cried?
    Yesterday

What feature do you prefer in the opposite sex?
    Eyes! Blue eyes! Ahhh

whos your fave actor/actress?
    Oohhh I love Kate Winslet! She's just... a lady lol

Submitted by Norman Bates
    1. a/s/l
    18/f/South Wales
    2. Are you pro climate change?
    pro? That means for yeah? If so then no... I don't want the climate to change, I'd like to keep my summers, and stop the freaky weather we keep getting!
    3. Favourite youtube video?
    Ouch Charlie!! ...Seriously, watch it if you haven't already!
    4. Were you a cute baby?
    Apparently I looked liek a boy... thankyou fellow SB friends ahah but yeah I'd say I was... whatever happened? haha
    5. How long would you last in a BB house?
    Hmm not sure, I can be a laugh and I'm easy to get along with, but even I get on my own nerves sometimes
    6. Are you as talented as Victoria Beckham?
    ..I'm better
    7. Sports car or motorbike?
    Hmmm, sports car. I can just about ride a normal mountain bike, but then again.. I can just about drive my own car haha
    8. The most unlady like thing you have done?
    Lol! So manyyy things, I'm not very lady like at all, peeing outside.. on the mountain is my most recent unlady like thing I've done though

Submitted by Siobhan

1) I don't know much about you so tell me what you are currently doing and where do you hope to see yourself in the future?

Ok so at the moment I'm in College doing a BTEC National Diploma in Hospitality, which is more the management side of things, I also work in a restaurant as a waitress part time, and I dance (ballet, tap, modern) on a Tuesday and Thursday too.

In the future I'd love to have my own restaurant/hotel... or something to call my own. I'd like to settle down and have kids in the future too... but hopefully not until I have a career sorted out

2) Chocolate, peanut or crispy M&Ms?

PEANUT! Alll the way!

3) If your house was on fire, what is the one THING you would save?

My Slimming World books... very much needed at the moment!!

4) Same as question 3 but now PERSON instead of thing?
    Oohhh difficult, my Granch... my Nan would get herself out, but not even the house falling down would wake my Granch, so I suppose I'd have too wake him as he can sleep (and snore) for Wales

5)Do you have more male or female Friends?

Ummm, female

6) Which show would you watch again and again?
    Hairspray!!

7) your final meal, which 5 people would you invite? (living or dead)
    Oohh difficult one. well seeing as it's my last meal I'd have to have the closest, my Nan, Granch, Mum, Dad and my aunty, because they're my rocks.

8) Which song do feel sums up your life to date?

Leona Lewis- Happy

Submitted by Chloe O'brien
    1) If you could be a celeb who would it be?
    I'd looooove to be Cameron Diaz.. but only when she was in The Holiday, because she got to snog the face off Jude Law, yummy! Plus she is also absolutely gorgeous!

2) What is your favourite pizza topping?
    Just pepperoni yum yum

3)If you won the lottery which 3 things would you by first/
    Something nice for my family, something nice for me, and donate some

4)What was your first childhood memory?
    Hmm, I remember knitting a cardigan with my Nan for my cabbage patch doll and also being on holiday somewhere... but they had chickens, and I was terrified of them!

5)What would you like to be doing in five years time?
    Well I'll be 23, so hopefully, I'll be on route with a career, kicking things off and hopefully still having a good time, but alos settling down maybe just a teeny bit

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Abbie For This Useful Post:

DaVeyWaVey (21-09-2009), moonstorm (21-09-2009), Perdita (21-09-2009), Siobhan (21-09-2009)

Thread Information