Page 16 of 55 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: SoapBoards Member Spotlight

Quote Originally Posted by *-Rooney-* View Post
    do you not have to have posted a certain number of posts before it lets u PM
    Quote Originally Posted by GossipGirl View Post
    I have no idea

http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/f...faq_pm_why_not

You need to have made a thousand posts before you can PM. Please do not take this as meaning that you should post one or two word replies just to boost your post count.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    I have no idea

You need to have made a thousand posts before you can PM. Please do not take this as meaning that you should post one or two word replies just to boost your post count.
    Is it 1000? I'm sure I reduced that

Quote Originally Posted by Norman Bates View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    I have no idea

Is it 1000? I'm sure I reduced that
    The FAQs need updating as some of the information is wrong or irrelevant.

I think the limit is 500 now.

Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post

Yes it does.

50 now.

Quote Originally Posted by Norman Bates View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post

Yes it does.

50 now.
    I stand corrected
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Anymore questions?

Im going out tonight and wont be back till tomorrow so in that case you can have till 9pm tomorrow to get anymore questions in

Vickys interview

Set questions
    1. What made you join SoapBoards and how has your time on here changed over the years?
    I think i found the link on the BBC Eastenders website as i joined the forum there about a week before it closed, funnily enough though i didn't start using this place properly until feb 2006 when Layne went on holiday and she asked to borrow my account as she was playing in SBBB and had to pretend to be ill in the game or something to get out of the house for her holiday but she wasn't going away till the day after so she couldn't be seen online haha fun times
    As for what has changed, i've met alot of fab people on here, and joined in with a few of the reality games which have been fun and i've changed alot as a person myself since i first joined here too so there is that

2. What are your Hobbies and how did you get into them?
    Ooooh i guess my biggest hobby is fanart but the story is so long as to how i got into it, but a guy i used to be friends with via the net got me into it i guess
    Another hobby i have is writing, i don't really know how i got into it's just something i've always liked, i remember my first real story (it was awful and never ended haha)

3. Do you have any special talent or ability?
    I'd like to think making fanart is one of them but i think if i asked alot of people they would say i am very talented with almost anything to do with computers

4. Do you have a favourite quote from literature, TV, a famous person, etc.? Explain why it is your favourite. Urm yes i do but it doesn't really have a meaning i just like the charcter of Jamie Scott in One Tree Hill and there are so many lines he has in the show that i love but this one is something i always remember
    "It's my life and i'm taking a stand, is that ok?" I believe everyone should follow that boy's lead and take a stand for what they believe in

5. What do you consider your best physical feature and your best aspect of your personality? Oh deary me, i actually don't know about physical feature but id, but i'd like to think the best side of my personality is that i care about people (ALOT) but sometimes that can really backfire

6. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I'd like more friends haha but then i guess the ones i have are pretty damn awesome so it evens it out

7. Do you have a life philosophy? If so, what is it? I like to believe everything happens for a reason, even the bad stuff

8. What are the happiest and Saddest moments of your life? Saddest - hmmm well i was 4 when my nan died so i don't remember if i was sad or not but i guess i'd have to say that.
    (30.08.09) Id like to add to the saddest moment of my life that it would be today and tomorrow as well as my other one, i just found out they think my rabbit has cancer and will put her to sleep tomorrow
    Happiest - thats hard cos i don't think there has been an even where ive been happiest but there has been times where everything was just perfect and that would have to be the happiest i have ever been, but it most certainly has been in the last 3 and a half years

9. What’s the craziest thing you've ever done? Hmm i guess it's pretty crazy getting on a rollercoaster ya ******* scared of haha

10. Do you have any regrets, if yes, what and why? Sure i wish there was things that hadn't happened but i don't regret them because they are the reason that my life is what it is now

11. who’s your Idol and why? It sounds daft but my best friend is for all kinds of reasons but the main reason is cos of how she looks at life so positively pretty much all the time
    But if you want to talk about a celebrity idol then Michael Jackson, i don't know why he always has been, i copied him so much as a kid

12. If you were an animal what would you be and why? Dolphin (it would have to be a bottlenose one though) cos they are right cute and they spend all the time in the water - i love water

13. If you were any object, what would you be and why? Haha a tv because i could still play all my favourite tv shows

14. What quality do you like best in a person and what quality do you hate the most? i like people who show they care
    i hate people who think they are better than you

15. If heaven exists what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates? I'd like him to say he was just messing and my time wasn't really up and if i wanted him to he would send me back to Earth
    Last edited by Abbie; 04-09-2009 at 22:38.

Members Questions

Submitted by *-Rooney-*
    What do you prefer tea or coffee?
    Tea but it HAS to have sugar in it

Whats your favourite Film?
    Ooooh i guess i have to say HSM3 but i rarely watch films now i have One Tree Hill dvds

When was the last time you cried?

Wednesday when i was talking to my friend about my rabbit

Favorite actor/actress?

Ooooh urm thats hard, i love the whole of the One Tree Hill cast but i would have to say Paul Johansson is my favourite actor simply because he makes me feel so much hatred towards his character Dan its unreal, and actress i would say Sophia Bush but i love them all

Where did you go on your holidays?

Spain (Almeria) but i might be going to Greece or Tenneriffe in october

Submitted by Layne

Myspace or Facebook or Twitter?
    oooh i guess facebook cos thats what i use most but even that is crap sometimes

If you were a colour what colour would you be and why?
    Oooh i dunno my favourite colour right now is like a deep red but i'd say blue because it is just such a pretty colour (sky and sea)

If you could only ever say one word again ever, what word would it be?

OneTreeHill

Favourite Steps song ?
    hmm hard one (they all rule) i guess say you'll be mine because i remember back in 1999 they did the next step tour (halloween) in manchester, i got it on sky box office and taped it and Lisa was teaching everyone at home the dance to it and id get up at 1am and copy the dance (geek)

Would you rather be a peguin who had rolled in yellow paint or rhubard and custard sweet?
    id rather be a penguin cos if i was a rhubarb sweet id get eaten

Who do you prefer me or me?!
    urm You??

Submitted by Norman Bates
    1. a/s/l
    20/f/essex (and no it's not true what they say about essex "birds" lol)
    2. Name your desert island discs
    ok not in any order just the order i've thought of them in
    #1 - Colide by Howie Day
    #2 - They dont care about us by Michael Jackson
    #3 - because you loved me by celine dion
    #4 - sailing by rod stewart
    #5 - I wont disagree by kate voegele
    #6 - man in the mirror by michael jackson
    #7 - wish you were by kate voegele
    #8 - we're all in this together by the hsm3 cast
    3. What's your political affiliation?
    I don't do politics its boring and i dont understand it all so i leave it to them that do
    4. Would you star in stupidisco?
    I don't know what it is but i've seen the comments about 2 girls 1 cup, i don't imagine i want to know what this is either so probably not
    5. Madonna, Prince, or MJ
    Michael Jackson all the way
    6. What epitaph would you like on your gravestone
    never really thought about it tbh haha so i dont know
    7. Is the glass half full, or half empty?
    half full
    8. Do you have a kink in your personality?

I dont know
    Submitted by Siobhan

1) why did you leave me ?

cos i got a job (kind of)

2) Do you think Jack was the right person for Kim?
    you mean kym right for jack - hell no silly little cow

3) Which is the better chat show, Ophra or Doctor hugs ?

oh dr hugs for sure

4)Jelly beans or M&Ms?
    M&Ms as long as they are not the nut ones, they are awful but i dont like jelly beans either so id be stuck

5)Which is worse Alton towers or Trains?
    urm alton towers haha it still has scary ar$ed rides haha

Submitted by Chloe O'brien
    1) What was your first childhood memory?
    thats hard because ive got loads of home videos of my childhood and ive got memories but they get muddled up because i dont know if i really remember the stuff from the videos or i just know it happend because ive seen it but the first real one i guess was the day my nan died when i was 4, i dont remember it all just that i was in my mums bed for a cuddle (dad had gone to work) and then the phone rung (it was dad's side of the bed so i had to get up so mum could answer it) then my brother woke up (he was 1) and cried so i had to go in to him, i dont remember owt else about it till i went back in mums room and she was crying then she told me and then its blank until we had got to my grandad's house (about an hour and a half away by car - this was a different area to where we are now tho) and i was playing wi my mum's best mates little girl thats it

2) If you could be any Eastender character who would it be?

i dont know actually there isnt really anyone i like on there now tbh but i always used to like zoe so if she was still there then her

3)Where would you like to be in 10 years time? i cant think that far ahead haha urm in a job hopefully with good friends and i'd like to be able to drive

4)If you could live anywhere in the world were would it be?

yorkshire haha cos its near my friends

5) Marmite love it or hate it?
    i dont love or hate it, sometimes i will have it sometimes i wont depends what i fancy on the day

Submitted by Abbie
    1. How many times have you seen all the HSM films?
    hsm1 - oooh prob like 20/30 times
    hsm2 - about the same as #1
    hsm3 - 5 (but that is because One Tree Hill mania really took off the same week that came out on dvd)

2. Do you know all the words to any of the HSM songs?

urm yes all of them from all 3 films lmao

3. If you could be in a soap or drama series what would you be in and why?
    One Tree Hill cos it rules so much and i love all the people in it and i love the messages it gives

4.Do you have any life ambitions and what are they?

not really as such but i guess i have a wish to always have good friends, if i have that, the rest doesnt matter
    Last edited by Abbie; 04-09-2009 at 22:54.

I love reading these answers, great response from both Vicky and Lea,

Aw vicky so sorry to hear about your pet Rabbit, my nephew's cat got run over on Monday it's the second one within about three months that died that way. they only have 1 cat and 2 dogs left now.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Chloe O'brien For This Useful Post:

Xx-Vicky-xX (05-09-2009)

Thread Information