Page 6 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: SoapBoards Member Spotlight

How many have you got so far?

Quote Originally Posted by Norman Bates View Post
    How many have you got so far?
    22 so far.
    Last edited by Abigail; 03-08-2009 at 19:11.

Shamelessly bumping. I'll be sending the questions to Hannelene tonight so you've got a few hours left to send in any questions

This thread is a really good idea, i just read Abigails answers now, missed the thread completley

Love this tread, thanks for your answers Abi!

I would enter, but my life is totally boring an uninteresting, but i love the idea of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie Wallace View Post
    I would enter, but my life is totally boring an uninteresting, but i love the idea of it.
    My life is boring too but Im up for a laugh
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Hannelene's interview

1. What made you join SoapBoards and how has your time on here changed over the years?
    I joined soapboards as I came across it via a BBC site and I loved the atmosphere that was on here. I never participated in discussions until recently and as a result my time has gone for 5mins online to an hour on this site or more.

2. What are your Hobbies and how did you get into them?
    Biggest hobby for me is travelling. I had penpals from all over the world who would tell me about their countries and I wanted to see these places for myself.I dream of one day travelling to Australia- having christmas celebrations on a beach

3. Do you have any special talent or ability?
    I can play the piano

4. Do you have a favourite quote from literature, TV, a famous person, etc.? Explain why it is your favourite.
    I love ‘Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.’ From my fav film Gone with the wind

5. What do you consider your best physical feature and your best aspect of your personality?
    Physical feature has to be my eyes I think and the best aspect of my personality is that I’m always lively, and rarely sad. I always have a smile on my face.

6. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
    That I wouldn’t procrastinate so much!

7. Do you have a life philosophy? Is so, what is it?
    To live each day like it was my last

8. What are the happiest and Saddest moments of your life?
    Happiest being a godmother and saddest was losing my best friend to an overdose

9. What’s the craziest thing you've ever done?
    Ran down the street in my underwear after being dared to

10. Do you have any regrets, if yes, what and why?
    None

11. who’s your Idol and why?
    My mother yes I know corny answer but she has been through so much and still come out of everything being a success

12. If were an animal what would you be and why?
    Cat as they are loving and I love comfort and that is me all over.

13. If you were any object, what would you be and why?
    I would be a bed god knows why could be because I spend too much time sleeping in one!

14. What quality do you like best in a person and what quality do you hate the most?
    I like someone that can be themselves not hide behind a mask. I like people that have their own opinion on matters and just don’t agree with the majority. I hate people that liar and those that are vain, I see superficial people as insecure souls and lacking substance.

15. If heaven exists what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
    ‘ Welcome we have all your fav goodies here’

Submitted by Norman Bates (Formally Rimmer)
    1. a/s/l- 25, female, bedfordshire

2. Who are you? I’m Hannelene Cassandra from Denmark

3. What are you studying at OU? Started a degree in Childhood and youth studies this year. I had the chance to go to uni years ago but I wanted to work and earn money instead

4. What's your fav holiday destination? Dominican Republic some years back. Great people and so many things to see and do. I loved going scuba diving.

5. Would you sleep with Beyonce? No not my type of woman. I like her music but I find her personality a little insincere.

6. Would you sleep with Jay-Z? No I don’t sleep with men

6. Have you seen 2girls 1cup? Yes I have and I have seen one man one jar and one man and a scredriver

7. What turns you on more - a Porsche, Jordan, or Peter Andre? Porsche

8. Do you agree that global warming is a natural cause?I think so

9. Are you afraid of death? No it happens to us all at some point. I just hope when my time comes I would of achieved a lot more in my life

10. What is your favourite childhood memory? Beating up my brother as as he was always picking on me when I was younger!

Submitted by Abbie
    11. If you were to create your own sandwich to represent you, what would it be and why? I don’t know something with chicken, bacon, pickles, green peppers jalapeno peppers and sweetcorn.It would say about me that my food combinations are weird but tasty

12. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live and why?
    New Zealand for the scenery and cool people. Plus it would be closer to Asia which is where I want to visit to experience their culture

Submitted by Siobhan
    13. What made you join Soapboards? Because I’m a secret TV addict it was nice to come across people that shared my passion for TV

14. Have you ever wet yourself in public? No

15. Which do you prefer, peanut butter or jam? Peanut butter

Submitted by Abigail
    16. How long have you lived in England and what made you come here? Been here for the last 12 yrs came due to my dad’s job. He uprooted the whole family to the UK. A few yrs ago my parents and brother went back home and I stayed here with an uncle before setting myself up in my own place.

17. Have you ever broken a bone?No

18. What’s your favourite colour?Blue

19. If you were on Death Row and about to be executed, what would be your last meal? It would involve something mucky like spaghetti and meatballs or maybe a chicken curry plus naan bread

20. Who would you give your last Rolo to? The new girl that started in our office

21. If you were told to kill an innocent child to save the world, would you do it or let everyone die? I couldn’t kill children

22. If you could be anything in the world, what would it be? A bird to be free to roam

Submitted by Pinkbanana
    23. What one item would you take to a desert island? Photo album

24. What would you like to be doing in ten years time? Teaching

25. What's your very first memory? Visiting my grandmother in hospital when I was about 8 and her telling me she loved me. A few days later she passed away and until I grew up I felt so lucky she had told me that

26. If you had a million pounds what would you spend it on? Give some to family, buy myself a house pay off some debts and if anything was left travel

27. If you house was on fire, what's the first thing you would grab? Photo album as I have some great pics of friends and family in them that couldn't be replaced

Submitted by DaVeyWaVey
    28. What has been your longest relationship? 5 yrs which ended a few months ago

29. What is your dream job? To be a teacher

30. Do you believe you are capable of 'forgiving and forgetting' if someone did something wrong? In what circumstances could you/could you not be able to 'forgive and forget'? I did in a previous relationship when she cheated on me.I thought she deserved another chance. I attempted to forgive and forget but when it happened again I walked away as I couldn’t be made to feel like that again. I felt a fool for forgiving in the first place!
    If this happened again I don't think I could be so naive.

Submitted by Perdita
    31. What made you move to the UK? Dad’s work brought him over here- my dad is in engineering

32. Will you be staying in UK or going back to Denmark one day? Undecided right now as I go back home quite often so for now the UK is my home.

BTW thanks for giving me the chance to take part.x

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Abigail For This Useful Post:

DaVeyWaVey (07-08-2009), Kirsty :] (07-08-2009), Meh (07-08-2009), Pinkbanana (08-08-2009), Siobhan (07-08-2009)

Loving your answers Hannelene very interesting!

I knwo I'm late with ym questions againnn! But I can never think of any

Buttttttttttttt

What do you like most about the UK?

Thread Information