Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Sticky: The rehabilitation of Nate continues. So...

The rehabilitation of Nate continues. So transparent.
  2. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Me too. I wish they had more scenes with...

Me too. I wish they had more scenes with Belle/Cain, Sam/Cain etc. We hardly ever see them share scenes anymore. I hope Zak comes back soon.
  3. Replies
    Views

Last night just proved how utterly stupid this...

Last night just proved how utterly stupid this show has been for destroying Cain and Moira's relationship. Sure they might get back together in a few months, a year but who is going to take them...
  4. Thread: Amy Wyatt

by Sheeratty
    Replies
    Views

So Kerry sleeps with Cain. That will be an...

So Kerry sleeps with Cain. That will be an interesting story to tell Kyle when he is older.

His newly found half-brother has slept with his stepmum, his real mum and his gran and now his dad is...
  5. Replies
    Views

Agreed. Honestly I cannot believe they split them...

Agreed. Honestly I cannot believe they split them up for so long last time, had them get back together and according to the producer, were already planning the affair storyline at the same time. Why...
  6. Replies
    Views

Cain and Moira must be finished now, surely. I...

Cain and Moira must be finished now, surely. I know other couples have come back from an affair but not usually when it involves your wife sleeping with your unknown long lost son. Poor Issac when he...
  7. Replies
    Views

Sticky: The whole thing is stupid. Nate isn't needed and...

The whole thing is stupid. Nate isn't needed and Cain doesn't need a random unknown kid when he had a similar situation with Debbie (obviously without the stepmum/stepson grossness)

What now? They...
  8. Replies
    Views

Surely Tanya should be more concerned with saying...

Surely Tanya should be more concerned with saying a proper goodbye to her daughter than causing stress for her surviving daughter and trying to punish Max? Yet another contrived way to cover for the...
  9. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I loathe Mick Carter and all the Carters. Jack's...

I loathe Mick Carter and all the Carters. Jack's another who has forgotten about Abi
  10. Replies
    Views

So Jay gets some aftermath of Abi's death but her...

So Jay gets some aftermath of Abi's death but her father, sister, uncle and Dot don't? What is this show anymore.

Why have they brought Masood back? No offence to the actor but the character is...
  11. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Why is there no aftermath to Abi's death apart...

Why is there no aftermath to Abi's death apart from a sentence or two from Stacey and Jay? This show is so terrible atm.
  12. Replies
    Views

I think it is a mistake losing Lauren and Abi....

I think it is a mistake losing Lauren and Abi. Assumming Max is not leaving, the only family he will have is Jack and Dot. I doubt he will have much to do with Stacey now and whilst he is related to...
  13. Replies
    Views

Pleased they are bringing Mark back. Hope they do...

Pleased they are bringing Mark back. Hope they do this sensitively. Also seems like Luke, Mandy, Darren, Nancy, Tony and Diane buy a restaurant together.
  14. Replies
    Views

H/C have no chemistry whatsoever. They are both...

H/C have no chemistry whatsoever. They are both good actors but you can't fake good chemistry. If he is the father, they need to break up pronto and have Cain focus on his son (and Kyle and his...
  15. Replies
    Views

This. Cain/Harriet are so unsuited. Not sure I...

This. Cain/Harriet are so unsuited. Not sure I want Moira/Cain back together as so much has happened but he and Harriet are just embarrassing.
  16. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Harriet and Cain are awful together. Seriously...

Harriet and Cain are awful together. Seriously afternoon tea? :sick: Not sure I want him and Moira back together but I hope ED split these two up pronto.
  17. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Please say Cain/Harriet is over :eek: Those...

Please say Cain/Harriet is over :eek:

Those bullies are terrible actors - surely they could not have been the best at the auditions. Yesterdays episodes were pure rubbish IMO..between the cows and...
  18. Replies
    Views

Or something called chemistry either..

Or something called chemistry either..
  19. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Oh please no. That is as bad as Cain/Harriet. Why...

Oh please no. That is as bad as Cain/Harriet. Why have they totally destroyed Cain/Moira..I don't get it. They fixed the mess that was Zak/Joanie/Lisa so why keep this going??
  20. Replies
    Views

Sticky: He's probably given up trying...just in time for...

He's probably given up trying...just in time for Moira to decide she wants to get back together :rolleyes:

It's all just stalling for Cain/Moira to get back together...unless ED really are...
  21. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Agree. Cain/Charity has had its day and I doubt...

Agree. Cain/Charity has had its day and I doubt they will ever get back together and Cain/Harriet has no chemistry and doesn't look/feel right. Cain/Moira just worked perfectly and she fits so well...
  22. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I'm finding ED a bit of a chore to watch lately....

I'm finding ED a bit of a chore to watch lately. Cain/Harriet make me cringe..no chemistry. And the rest of show...well apart from Rhona's story I can't see anything interesting coming up :searchme:
  23. Replies
    Views

Totally agree. He rejected Charity, his long time...

Totally agree. He rejected Charity, his long time on/off lover and mother of his daughter because he loved Moira so much even though he knew it would probably never happen yet we are supposed to...
  24. Replies
    Views

Why can't they just put these two together again?...

Why can't they just put these two together again? :( I know no couple can ever be happy and there has to be loads of drama but imo they were so good together...there is plenty they can do with them...
  25. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I don't find them sick but seriously Cain and...

I don't find them sick but seriously Cain and Moira have a ton of chemistry and fire and are probably the 2nd most popular couple on the show...they have reunited Lisa/Zak after the stupid decision...
Page 1 of 2 1 2