Search:

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: university offers

by Abi
    Replies
    Views

On Track, it will give you a date after you have...

On Track, it will give you a date after you have got your last offer. It depends on when you get your last offer as to what the day is. I think mine was some time in June.
  2. Replies
    Views

Try not to discount Brighton because of the...

Try not to discount Brighton because of the distance. I was very worried about distance when i applied, so i came to Portsmouth, which is about 1 and a hlf hours away from home. But to be honest,...
  3. Thread: university offers

by Abi
    Replies
    Views

Congratulations! Exeter is meant to be a really...

Congratulations! Exeter is meant to be a really good university, my friends have had lots of fun there :)
  4. Replies
    Views

He's closing Guantanamo Bay. Shows that even on...

He's closing Guantanamo Bay. Shows that even on his second day in office, he is taking steps in the right direction.
  5. Replies
    Views

How can you possibly know his promises are empty,...

How can you possibly know his promises are empty, when he hasn't even been in office for a full 24 hours?
  6. Replies
    Views

He is now proof that the American Dream can...

When I went to America last year, the segregation was still very clear. The majority of African American folk there were working the low paid jobs, bus drivers, bellboys, valet etc. The white still...
  7. Replies
    Views

Michelle Ryan for companion?

Michelle Ryan has entered "secret talks" to become Doctor Who's new assistant, according to a report today.

The Sunday Mirror claims that Ryan will join the Eleventh Doctor Matt Smith for the...
  8. Thread: university offers

by Abi
    Replies
    Views

Congratulations on your offers! :D

Congratulations on your offers! :D
  9. Replies
    Views

With the weight thing, you might find yourself...

With the weight thing, you might find yourself trying to replace smoking with something else, and that might be food. That's why a lot of people put on weight. Maybe take up a sport, so when you get...
  10. Replies
    Views

As soon as he came on the TV i went "Who's...

As soon as he came on the TV i went "Who's that?!"

But i'm actually really pleased its him, because...

I have no idea who he is :p

I didn't know who David Tennant was before he got the part,...
  11. Replies
    Views

Congratulations to you all :) xxx

Congratulations to you all :) xxx
  12. Thread: Confused

by Abi
    Replies
    Views

There is no reason why you have to do anything....

There is no reason why you have to do anything. If you are confused about your feelings, then just see what happens. If something did develop between the two of you, and you liked it, then just...
  13. Replies
    Views

Diana has been told that she is fit to sing again...

Diana has been told that she is fit to sing again now. She's not allowed to over do it though, in case she strains it and makes it bad again. It's good news for her, i think. Must be hard to sit at...
  14. Thread: University

by Abi
    Replies
    Views

Try applying before you get there. Otherwise have...

Try applying before you get there. Otherwise have your CV ready and apply to nightclubs and bars when you get there. Everywhere will be hiring around that time, its easy to get a job in a club.
  15. I've been thinking about this this afternoon.. ...

I've been thinking about this this afternoon..

Russell Brand slept with his grandaughter. And then told him. On a pre-recorded radio show.

When you consider how basic the story actually is,...
  16. Well, i thought it was quite funny actually. I...

Well, i thought it was quite funny actually. I can understand this Sachs guy and his grandaughter being angry about it, but all this fuss about it seems a bit over the top. Suspending both of them...
  17. Replies
    Views

lmao you all did awesome. Well done Siobhan!!

lmao you all did awesome. Well done Siobhan!!
  18. Replies
    Views

Awesome Davey!!

Awesome Davey!!
  19. Replies
    Views

Well done Vicky. I had an idea you were doing it,...

Well done Vicky. I had an idea you were doing it, but i didn't guess that it was Aaron. You did awesome =)
  20. Thread: Which wellies?

by Abi
    Replies
    Views

Poll: Liquource! I've seen loads of people wear the...

Liquource! I've seen loads of people wear the strawberry ones. Liquorce is more original. And they're fab :D
  21. Replies
    Views

Grab a phonebook or google your local area, and...

Grab a phonebook or google your local area, and give the leader person a phone :)
  22. Thread: Doctors

by Abi
    Replies
    Views

I found once that i got rid of a cold in a day by...

I found once that i got rid of a cold in a day by not saying a word all day and constantly drinking water. It might not budge an infection, but it might help relieve the symptoms a bit. Cutting down...
  23. Thread: Facebook

by Abi
    Replies
    Views

I like the fact that all the applications go onto...

I like the fact that all the applications go onto a seperate tab. Some people had soo many of them, their facebooks took ages to load, so it's much quicker now.
  24. Thread: Your Beauty Tips

by Abi
    Replies
    Views

People are allowed to disagree with you, you...

People are allowed to disagree with you, you know. She doesn't do the same thing as you, doesn't mean it's a "dispute". Just means we're all human and don't all agree all the time.
  25. Replies
    Views

Being a nice person has been rewarded every...

Being a nice person has been rewarded every single year. Name me one winner who hasn't been "nice". It is boring now. I don't vote on these things, but people should appreciate the ones who...
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4