Search:

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I think it?s deliberate and that the director...

I think it?s deliberate and that the director tells her to eat with her mouth open, talk while she?s eating and splutter her food. All deliberate for our reaction.
  2. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Oh Carla you had the chance to get rid of...

Oh Carla you had the chance to get rid of Stephen. :(
  3. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I know, her constant crap of cars are killing...

I know, her constant crap of cars are killing kids and causing everyone to have asthma is bloody irritating.
  4. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Does George's Undertaker's business close...

Does George's Undertaker's business close whenever there is a funeral? It appears that the only two who work in the office are himself and Todd, but both were at Norris's funeral. Does this happen...
  5. Replies
    Views

Sticky: There ia an idea amonst some that if you have a...

There ia an idea amonst some that if you have a certain condition or follow a certain lifestyle that you should belong to a "community". I remember many years ago discussing this with a gay couple I...
  6. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Of course she can't. She'd have a hard time in...

Of course she can't. She'd have a hard time in court proving that Ty is a bad father when he did absolutely the right thing and she tried to cover up Hope's crime. The court would more likely find in...
  7. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Would an archdeacon have the time to run a soup...

Would an archdeacon have the time to run a soup kitchen???
  8. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Silly Billy appears to have no interest in the...

Silly Billy appears to have no interest in the job he is paid for. I can see him being made Bishop soon.
  9. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Yes, this is what I didn't understand about the...

Yes, this is what I didn't understand about the whole thing. Did the hospital not do any tests on Jenny? Did they just accept she tripped without investigating further? Did they not look into why she...
  10. Replies
    Views

Sticky: roy got to me, what an actor is david

roy got to me, what an actor is david
  11. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Bit puzzled by the reach of Harvey's criminal...

Bit puzzled by the reach of Harvey's criminal empire. - Big enough coincidence that Sharon just happens to be Rita's foster daughter, giving her access to the street. - But the hospital cleaner? Has...
  12. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Dear oh dear! Just what can you say about holding...

Dear oh dear! Just what can you say about holding a confidential counselling session in a restaurant!!!? Are the Corrie scriptwriters for real?

Mind you, I do have to commend them for Tracy's line...
  13. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I feel that when they recast Summer they made a...

I feel that when they recast Summer they made a poor choice, the original Summer, Matilda Freeman, seemed young for her age and a bit naive for her years, while the new Summer, Harriet Bibby, is not...
  14. Replies
    Views

Sticky: The archidiot is totally hopeless in all aspects...

The archidiot is totally hopeless in all aspects of his life.

As for the total irritant that is Todd Grimshaw, I could just about stomach him if he got some serious punishment occasionally
  15. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Please, I am begging the Corrie producer and...

Please, I am begging the Corrie producer and scriptwriters, can someone just make this most tedious of all storylines EVER with Billy, Paul and Todd just go away please!?
  16. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Yes, I thought that about Ken?s business. I...

Yes, I thought that about Ken?s business. I racked my brain but couldn? t come up with one. Yes, he was editor of the Weatherfield Gazette and a teacher before that. They should research before...
  17. Replies
    Views

Sticky: no services for him on christmas day

no services for him on christmas day
  18. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Billy

So sorry that the writers do not give a more realistic Billy in his religious duties but seem to emphasize his love-life more ---the only thing I like that he takes care of Summer
  19. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I think this story has been well told. Leanne's...

I think this story has been well told. Leanne's aggressiveness and unpleasant behavior are in character for her, she has always been like this even tho' it has done her no favours in the Oliver...
  20. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Without wishing to embarrass or insult anyone...

Without wishing to embarrass or insult anyone with MS, if I was carrying out a hold-up I don't think I would want a getaway driver who was suffering from this.
  21. Replies
    Views

Sticky: nina a chip off the old block of roy with wise...

nina a chip off the old block of roy with wise advice
  22. Replies
    Views

Sticky: If Steve wants a cooked breakfast or sausage...

If Steve wants a cooked breakfast or sausage sarnie .. why does he not go home to make something ? Why give Nina or Dev a hard time???
  23. Replies
    Views

Sticky: In 2012, the government limited phone calls to...

In 2012, the government limited phone calls to specifically identified phone numbers. As part of that process, prisoners supply the confidential telephone numbers that they wish to contact. Prison...
  24. Replies
    Views

Sticky: She does need a slap for being so cruel to the...

She does need a slap for being so cruel to the sister who was showing compassion, understanding and love, exactly what you say she needs. There was absolutely no need for that. She should have...
  25. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I agree although Jamie is easy on the eye, even...

I agree although Jamie is easy on the eye, even if he is a wet lettuce.

You could tell the scenes that had been shot since the lockdown, you could drive a double decker bus through the gaps...
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4