Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I agree, they were brilliant last night. Shame...

I agree, they were brilliant last night. Shame about the awful storyline.

Moira has betrayed Cain but has he forgotten that he was sleeping with Charity when they were still together? I wish the...
  2. Replies
    Views

Well; I have to say Jeff & Natalie are brilliant...

Well; I have to say Jeff & Natalie are brilliant on screen together. And it was really good to see Moira fight for Cain, its about time. I hope we see more of that, even if Cain's the village idiot...
  3. Replies
    Views

EastEnders 12th - 16th February 2018

Monday

Max is confused by the delay to Abi's funeral, but Jay tells him that he hasn't received the paperwork yet.

When Max discovers that Abi's body is now at the funeral parlour, he rushes...
  4. Replies
    Views

And some people said that Cain was boring with...

And some people said that Cain was boring with Moira, afternoon tea? The writers desperately need some decent story lines. Now even Harriet has gone down hill to boringville.

And if they are...
  5. Replies
    Views

Well if Moira is the love of Cains life then...

Well if Moira is the love of Cains life then what's the point of Cain and Harriet getting closer? He's already telling us the outcome. It's absolutely pointless. He done the same whilst talking about...
  6. Replies
    Views

It's great to hear that Iain 'totally loves' Cain...

It's great to hear that Iain 'totally loves' Cain and Harriet together, it's a shame he doesn't appear to give a toss about what the majority of viewers think about this storyline :sick:
  7. Replies
    Views

Emmerdale boss on Cain and Harriet – I just...

Emmerdale boss on Cain and Harriet – I just liked the idea of the angel and the devil having sex!
    Emmerdale boss Iain MacLeod has revealed why he’s put Cain Dingle and Harriet Finch together –...
  8. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I just hate it, it isn't right. Someone needs to...

I just hate it, it isn't right. Someone needs to stop it.
  9. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I'm just not buying into Cain and Harriet at all....

I'm just not buying into Cain and Harriet at all. They just don't work together, she's meant to be a strong principled vicar and she's sleeping with a thug who hides stolen goods in her church? It's...
  10. Replies
    Views

Sticky: It is making me feel not quite that bad but there...

It is making me feel not quite that bad but there is little chemistry and you can tell they are acting ... whereas Cain and Moira seemed natural ... I really don't want Cain and Charity back again .....
  11. Replies
    Views

I agree, the whole Cain and Harriet pairing just...

I agree, the whole Cain and Harriet pairing just sounds like the new producer has drawn two names out of hat, there is no chemistry between them at all. If Cain had a fling with Chrissie or some new...
  12. Replies
    Views

Fair enough, I'd agree and say that Cain can only...

Fair enough, I'd agree and say that Cain can only take so much with Moira giving him the cold shoulder. But Harriet, really? Come on couldn't the show execs afford a new actress that could play Cains...
  13. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I like Moira's and Faith's friendship. Please put...

I like Moira's and Faith's friendship. Please put Moira and Cain back together and let at least one couple be happy and in love. Cain is getting too old and tired to be a bad boy all the time. Some...
  14. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I think Cain is just playing with Harriet, no...

I think Cain is just playing with Harriet, no genuine feelings or lust for him and I agree they have no chemistry
  15. Replies
    Views

Sticky: The Cain and Harriet thing makes me feel sick,...

The Cain and Harriet thing makes me feel sick, two characters chucked together in the hope that they can recreate what Cain and Moira had together. Someone pass me the sick bucket please :sick:
  16. Replies
    Views

Sticky: A lot of the posts for Emmerdale, Snagglepus ...

A lot of the posts for Emmerdale, Snagglepus tend to be more character/topic specific ,for instance the Ashley /Laurel,and Rhona storyline. Don't think this is a bad thing they're important topics...
  17. Replies
    Views

Emmerdale Spoilers 6th - 10th February

MONDAY

Charity and Frank put a cunning plan into action as they descend on an empty Home Farm and pose as a couple who want to purchase diamonds. It doesn't take long for Charity to snatch a few...
  18. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Very light reasons to end your marriage only...

Very light reasons to end your marriage only because of cain kissing charity!!! Moira is always on the high horse ruling and judging other people's behaviour!She's lied so many times herself and how...
  19. Replies
    Views

Emmerdale Spoilers 17th - 21st August

7264 Monday 17 August 7pm – 7.30pm

Rachel faces Jai across the courtroom
    Ashley steps up to support the villagers
    Jimmy tries to hide his troubles from Bernice

7265 Tuesday 18 August ...
  20. Replies
    Views

Emmerdale Spoilers 10th - 14th August 2015

7258 Monday 10 August 7pm – 7.30pm