Search:

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Yes, I understand the problems for the actor if...

Yes, I understand the problems for the actor if the speech were to become slurred to the point that no-one could understand him, but then, maybe, they shouldn't have made such a point of it in the...
  2. Replies
    Views

Sticky: The problem with this story is that, while it...

The problem with this story is that, while it raises awareness of MND, it is impossible for an actor to give an realistic portrayal of the condition, like the rugby player Rob Burrow. Altho' if they...
  3. Replies
    Views

Sticky: He pleaded (or pled) guilty, so is now awaiting...

He pleaded (or pled) guilty, so is now awaiting sentence.
  4. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Sorry, still can't hear any problem with Paul's...

Sorry, still can't hear any problem with Paul's speech.
  5. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I think this Mandy and Paddy story is rubbish, a...

I think this Mandy and Paddy story is rubbish, a far better story could have been about consent. With Liam asking the police to charge Mandy with assault when she grabbed him and kissed him in The...
  6. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Not very clever thinking, criminals should know...

Not very clever thinking, criminals should know that the police will put much more effort into investiating a murder than they would a security van robbery. With all that shouting I bet there would...
  7. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I certainly would not be using that security...

I certainly would not be using that security company, that allows their driver to stop in a quiet industrial estate to have a cup of tea. Do most security vans not have two if not three guards in...
  8. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I thought that the phrase was... "There are...

I thought that the phrase was...
    "There are none so blind as they who will not see".
  9. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Hopefully ending up with his ashes stored in one...

Hopefully ending up with his ashes stored in one of those big rubber gloves vets use for putting their hands up a cow's bum.
  10. Replies
    Views

Sticky: The Dingles have always had an affinity with...

The Dingles have always had an affinity with pigs. If I remember correct Lisa was particularly fond of them. So the pig pot was not as strange as you might think.

If it has been revealed that this...
  11. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I do not know why Billy is making such a fuss...

I do not know why Billy is making such a fuss about Paul's speech, it does not sound any different to me. As for his karaoke, doesn't everyone put on a bit of an "accent" when singing? Recording in a...
  12. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I don't know if anyone knows the singer LP but I...

I don't know if anyone knows the singer LP but I spent my St Patrick's day at her soundcheck and concert. She is an fantastic singer and a genuinely nice person. She didn't rush any of us waiting on...
  13. Replies
    Views

Only temporarily?

Only temporarily?
  14. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Maybe not any time soon. But die he must, if only...

Maybe not any time soon. But die he must, if only to keep the body count in Emmerdale up.

Not sure if I want to watch a year of Tom abusing Belle. Would rather watch Ruby and Caleb, much more...
  15. Replies
    Views

Sticky: In London traffic, sometimes, yes.

In London traffic, sometimes, yes.
  16. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Really, really, Parkerman, do you really expect...

Really, really, Parkerman, do you really expect them to follow up information learned from Roy's interview? I thought you had been watching long enough to know better. Next you will be saying. they...
  17. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Indeed, and don't forget Sabrina. And, as well as...

Indeed, and don't forget Sabrina. And, as well as poor policing, has Dee Dee done anything about making sure the police speak to all these people?
  18. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I am a fan of "24 Hours in Police Custody" and...

I am a fan of "24 Hours in Police Custody" and other real life police documentaries, and I am thinking these programmes would be much more exciting if they adopted the same approach as Soaps and TV...
  19. Replies
    Views

Sticky: no real evidence or a body but take in daniel and...

no real evidence or a body but take in daniel and roy for interrogation, more ridiculous police work
  20. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Exactly, who in their right mind would leave a...

Exactly, who in their right mind would leave a bacon sandwich. If Lauren has been murdered surely the murderer would have been tempted, to spare a few minutes, to eat it, before disposing of the...
  21. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I have said this before but it is happening more...

I have said this before but it is happening more frequently, where the beginning and the end of a story are written but important middle parts are glossed over because they cannot come up with ideas...
  22. Replies
    Views

Sticky: and the police

and the police
  23. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Good to know that Hotten police have had their...

Good to know that Hotten police have had their budget increased and can now provide a free taxi service to Cher tributes, but why on earth did PC Swirling need to use the siren. If Kerry must return...
  24. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Once again a Soap uses the phrase "cold blooded...

Once again a Soap uses the phrase "cold blooded killer" when Kerry accused Charity of killing Harry. Charity killing Harry was anything but cold blooded.
  25. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Now that Fiz is back, I would have thought that...

Now that Fiz is back, I would have thought that both of them would be wanting to move out.
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4