Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

No I like Alicia- I enjoy the character and I...

No I like Alicia- I enjoy the character and I think the actress is fantastic. I'm looking forward to her upcoming storylines.
  2. Replies
    Views

The casualty winter trailer looks amazing. Can't...

The casualty winter trailer looks amazing. Can't wait for what's coming up especially the Alicia, Cal and Ethan storyline.
  3. Replies
    Views

I quite like Alicia, want to see her and Ethan...

I quite like Alicia, want to see her and Ethan get together.
  4. Replies
    Views

Men can't be taken they are not property. This...

Men can't be taken they are not property. This storyline is about her love life as most of the storyline on corrie are. Is it original? No. Am I enjoying it? yes:p
  5. Replies
    Views

True but that lasted all of 2 weeks then she went...

True but that lasted all of 2 weeks then she went on holiday and was magically back to her right frame of mind
  6. Replies
    Views

Katie Oates said from the beginning that the Caz...

Katie Oates said from the beginning that the Caz storyline is one chapter in the long running Maria/Aidan and Eva storyline so that shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. Maybe you should skip all the...
  7. Replies
    Views

The week before last Caz told Kirk she was going...

The week before last Caz told Kirk she was going to Birmingham? to see a mate about getting a flat. In reality she followed Maria to London
  8. Replies
    Views

Liam was at school so he couldn't have been her...

Liam was at school so he couldn't have been her first priority and obviously when she sees her flats been trashed that's going to be her first priority - finding out what happened.
  9. Replies
    Views

Sounds like he thinks Chrissie could become a...

Sounds like he thinks Chrissie could become a classic soap bitch, one to rival charity but not that there are plans to do that at the moment. I think Louise Marwood is capable of pulling that off any...
  10. Replies
    Views

Really looking forward to the Chrissie and Andy...

Really looking forward to the Chrissie and Andy storyline. Personally I think Louise is a fantastic actress and plays the complex lady of the manor pefectally. Would also love to find out more of the...
  11. Replies
    Views

I did watch and she hasnt got a tache.

I did watch and she hasnt got a tache.
  12. Replies
    Views

Well each to their own but I think Samia is an...

Well each to their own but I think Samia is an amazing actress and as another poster said her and Charlie have great on screen chemistry!
  13. Replies
    Views

Samia is a fantastic actress and will do an...

Samia is a fantastic actress and will do an amazing job with this storyline. It also happened to her in real life so she will be able to draw and use her personal experience.
  14. Replies
    Views

not nessacarly and at the mment the producer...

not nessacarly and at the mment the producer hasn't started work at corrie so no one is facing the chop. Perhaphs he may want to axe 1 or 2 characters but that will depend on their storyline and how...
  15. Thread: Beach babe

by 02ablake
    Replies
    Views

i love this storyline one of my fav at the mo, i...

i love this storyline one of my fav at the mo, i think both samia and gray are fantastic actors which makes this storyline even better and realistic. cant wait for these scenes t air on t.v