Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

yeah i heard in an interview or ina tv mag inside...

yeah i heard in an interview or ina tv mag inside soap i think, it siad the repercuctions of rhys and beths affair makes hannahs eatin disorder to return- im guessing it just gets out of hand again...
  2. Replies
    Views

everyone was saying chris had the upperhand on it...

everyone was saying chris had the upperhand on it all because hed done ice hockey but like my mum siad ice hockey is nothing ok so hes not a stranger to balancing on ice! but to me suzanne had more...
  3. i remeber watching that. it had the woman that...

i remeber watching that. it had the woman that ended up with the govener on bad girls series 2. it was very bad!! i saw it about 3 times but i rememeber it too even the opening title but not the tune.
  4. Replies
    Views

but i spose we could see how it affects hannah as...

but i spose we could see how it affects hannah as a friend as well as if it makes her relises its making her seriously ill. but i do agree it would be better for hannah to die as shes a main...
  5. Replies
    Views

i saw it on you tube its pretty rubbish he just...

i saw it on you tube its pretty rubbish he just sits downand doesnt get up again when theyre celebrating kerry getting the all clear. heres the clip if u want to watch it there should b a link after...
  6. Replies
    Views

whatever you do do not go and see Mr Bean the...

whatever you do do not go and see Mr Bean the wost hour nd a half of my life! i got 10 mins in and it was the biggest load of rubbish i walkd out to use my phone, i went back in to give it another...
  7. Replies
    Views

basically dawn goes to see rob and he tells her...

basically dawn goes to see rob and he tells her everything is over so she goes to see may and she tells dawn it was all a scam so she tries to book a termination but shes over the legal date so she...