Search:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. This is where the new producer comes in Iain...

This is where the new producer comes in Iain McLeod needs to give Finn and Pete more to do. Kate Oates only focused on Michael Parr and that hurts the show. The Barton family should NOT revolve...
  2. All I hope is Aaron grows up and stop being a big...

All I hope is Aaron grows up and stop being a big crybaby sissy. Why does the gay man have to be a victim and feminized? It is so sexist against gay men to feminize Aaron.
  3. I REALLY hope so Robron fans we are dying for a...

I REALLY hope so Robron fans we are dying for a reunion! A real reunion! Come on Emmerdale writers make Aaron and Robert a gay supercouple! :love:
  4. Replies
    Views

I hope you are wrong, I believe Robert really...

I hope you are wrong, I believe Robert really does love Aaron he wants to be close to him again. Yes, Robert is a schemer but he has shown he really does love him.
  5. Replies
    Views

Do you own this website? Are you the editor? Or...

Do you own this website? Are you the editor? Or do you feel the need to target me with your RUDE COMMENTS!
  6. Kelly was awesome I loved how she stood up to...

Kelly was awesome I loved how she stood up to Nicola. Elliott is Jimmy son and he has a right to see his boy.
  7. I disagree Aaron did not know Robert when the...

I disagree Aaron did not know Robert when the first met so he got manipulated. But now Aaron has woken up he knows Robert can be shady. This romance works because Aaron and Robert challenge each...
  8. this is getting boring, when is Aaron going to...

this is getting boring, when is Aaron going to grow up is he always going to be a thug just seems lame. Give Aaron more depth writers come on now. The guy is 20 something and still doing petty crimes...
  9. Yuck! I hope people are wrong about Pete and...

Yuck! I hope people are wrong about Pete and Moria they are not related by blood BUT she is his aunt through marriage! I mean, Moria has known Pete for years. I hope people are wrong and they are...
  10. Replies
    Views

And other characters have done far worst. Cain...

And other characters have done far worst. Cain had a role in destroying Moira marriage to John Barton yet now people love Cain and Moira together. Aaron and Robert have done terrible things to each...
  11. Too many hospital scenes. I understand emmerdale...

Too many hospital scenes. I understand emmerdale is a soap but it seems every single month someone is in the hospital. The writers need to be more creative.
  12. Ross is overexposed and Michael Parr is overrated...

Ross is overexposed and Michael Parr is overrated he had no business being a part of the gay storyline. The writers made a mistake to make Ross the shooter. Ross is not gay he should not be involved...
  13. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Robert did better than Andy who was willing along...

Robert did better than Andy who was willing along with Ross to let Aaron stay in prison for a crime he did not committ. Andy did nothing while Robert saved both Aaron and Andy. Andy could have bern...
  14. Replies
    Views

Finn has been wasted the writers treat Finn as...

Finn has been wasted the writers treat Finn as just a comic character yet he has no substance. The Darren storyline had the possibility of being interesting yet the writers wasted it. Finn has so...
  15. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I agree Andy is such an asshole trying to act...

I agree Andy is such an asshole trying to act like he is the good guy. I cannot wait until. Aaron and Robert find out the truth.
  16. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Andy is an asshole he tried to kill Robert yet...

Andy is an asshole he tried to kill Robert yet again tried to act like a victim! I know Robert is not a perfect man but he never ever tried to be noble. So tired of Andy self righteous attitude...
  17. Replies
    Views

Looks like Robron is over and no reunion...

Looks like Robron is over and no reunion disappointed. Are the producers of Emmerdale stupid? The gay storyline is the most popular storyline worldwide.
  18. Replies
    Views

I do not see the chemistry between debbie and...

I do not see the chemistry between debbie and Ross. Debbie comes across to me as a boring flake she is similar to chas tries to act like she is on a moral high ground compared to everyone else.
  19. Replies
    Views

yeah that could work I am tired of Michael Parr...

yeah that could work I am tired of Michael Parr the writers have gone overboard with his character I understand Ross is popular BUT I think he is definitely overexposed. Ross does not have to be in...
  20. Ross is a loser he went after his brother girl...

Ross is a loser he went after his brother girl because he is a jealous moron. I cannot understand how anyone can defend Ross behaviour.
  21. No Danny Miller said on good morning britain this...

No Danny Miller said on good morning britain this will not drag out for long.
  22. This storyline is way more interesting than that...

This storyline is way more interesting than that boring summer disaster. This Robert and Aaron storyline seems really exciting. My only fear is the shooter will be Lachlan or Andy that would be too...
  23. Replies
    Views

There are supposed to be a scene next week with...

There are supposed to be a scene next week with Chrissie taking a gun out of a safe.
  24. Replies
    Views

Hello I just see the article I do not see the...

Hello I just see the article I do not see the video.
  25. Did Dan have romantic feelings towards Ruby?

Did Dan have romantic feelings towards Ruby?
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3