Search:

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: Tampons :D

by Jojo
    Replies
    Views

No, not dangerous - just uncomfy and the...

No, not dangerous - just uncomfy and the possibility of er....leaking lol

Only way I can describe is to pop it in as far as you possibly can if you see what I mean
  2. Thread: Depression

by Jojo
    Replies
    Views

Through personal experience, I would advise...

Through personal experience, I would advise anyone who feels depressed for a prolonged period of time to speak to their gp.

I'm going to be totally honest and open here and whilst I haven't posted...
  3. Replies
    Views

I think the thing is, no one is ever going to...

I think the thing is, no one is ever going to know the full story apart from Ricky and Hannah - they are the only two in that relationship and the only ones that truly know whats happened. If it was...
  4. Thread: Thrush

by Jojo
    Replies
    Views

As soon as I'm taking antibiotics I get a flare...

As soon as I'm taking antibiotics I get a flare up as it messes with my normal balances. Its very common.

The internal, they'd probably take a swab and make sure theres no other infection there,...
  5. Replies
    Views

Go on then - might get to learn a few things...

Go on then - might get to learn a few things about myself in the process lol.
  6. Thread: Thrush

by Jojo
    Replies
    Views

I have found generic versions of both the oral...

I have found generic versions of both the oral tablet and of the cream that work just as well, if not better than Canestan. I've found the tablet to be £1.99 in one place (a little while back this...
  7. Thread: Menigitis

by Jojo
    Replies
    Views

Glad to hear Tammy. My no 2 son had septacemic...

Glad to hear Tammy. My no 2 son had septacemic meningitis when he was 7 months old and it was a very scary time for all of us, so can totally empathise x
  8. Replies
    Views

It sounds like its the cream to me - lets face...

It sounds like its the cream to me - lets face it, if we, or our children, took an antibiotic and had an immediate reaction to it, like you've had to the cream, then it would require immedate change...
  9. Replies
    Views

I'd speak to the doctor immediately Perdy - it...

I'd speak to the doctor immediately Perdy - it could be an allergic reaction and there is bound to be alternatives to the treatment he has given you - even if you ring your surgery and ask them that...
  10. Replies
    Views

Just spend time with him, time when he's not...

Just spend time with him, time when he's not tired or hungry and you'll find he'll be in a better mood and you will have fun together. Whether it be watching his fave programme, to playing one of...
  11. Replies
    Views

But he HAD to pay out - he admitted to letting...

But he HAD to pay out - he admitted to letting children in his bedroom - that would all any juror would need to hear before saying, well obviously something else happened then. So in that respect, I...
  12. Thread: Thrush

by Jojo
    Replies
    Views

You need internal pessaries - not just the...

You need internal pessaries - not just the external cream. That or the new oral capsule.

You can buy over the counter at any pharmacy or v cheap online, which I've done in order to have a stock...
  13. Thread: Twitter

by Jojo
    Replies
    Views

lol Love it Dave!!! I twitter utter tosh half the...

lol Love it Dave!!! I twitter utter tosh half the time lol

Kirstie Alley is another that does that too - I was following her for ages and then decided I couldn't cope with her ramblings anymore lol
  14. Replies
    Views

I've read everywhere that both TR Knight and...

I've read everywhere that both TR Knight and Meredith are back in Season 6 and I've also read that the producers had rubbished the idea that George was going to be re-cast. The George re-cast bit...
  15. Thread: Csi Uk

by Jojo
    Replies
    Views

Personally, I wouldn't like to see a CSI: UK as...

Personally, I wouldn't like to see a CSI: UK as much as I love the series. We have other drama's, like Silent Witness etc, which are "generally" the same kind of thing, and those we are great at, so...
  16. Replies
    Views

Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - IV

Link to old thread - http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=63780
  17. Replies
    Views

I'm afraid I really don't like her. I find her...

I'm afraid I really don't like her. I find her very loud and brash, and really didn't enjoy her appearance on SCD. I wouldn't like to see her fronting her own chatshow, and I wouldn't watch it I'm...
  18. Replies
    Views

Poor children and poor husband. Like Trinity...

Poor children and poor husband.

Like Trinity said, why go and broadcast the fact that you've been sleeping around whilst married?!

Yes its a rare thing, but thats generally because people...
  19. Thread: Lie to Me

by Jojo
    Replies
    Views

Lie to Me

Anyone watch the first episode on Thurs on Sky 1??

I thought it was great - a good combination of drama and then small bits of "comedy" and light-heartedness in there too - a great mix.

My only...
  20. Replies
    Views

S05E13 - Rush to Judgement

Detectives Flack and Angell bring in a young man named Todd Fleming for questioning, but Angell leaves Flack to handle the interrogation while she helps deal with an unruly suspect in the bullpen. No...
  21. Replies
    Views

Poll: Congratulations Abbie - well deserved :thumbsup:...

Congratulations Abbie - well deserved :thumbsup:

P.S I've closed the poll for you :D
  22. Replies
    Views

Shiv - I think this is the new way, so its not...

Shiv - I think this is the new way, so its not first correct guesser is the winner, as you are getting a leaderboard and points system.

I think I'm right in saying that anyway lol
  23. Thread: Celebrity Gossip

by Jojo
    Replies
    Views

John Travolta's teenage son dies on holiday

The teenage son of American actor John Travolta has died suddenly while on a family holiday in the Bahamas.

The actor's lawyer, Michael Ossi, said Jett Travolta, who was 16, suffered a seizure,...
  24. Replies
    Views

All Sky +'d and ready for tomorrow :cheery: ...

All Sky +'d and ready for tomorrow :cheery:

Although I do think it would have been better if they'd waited until David had finished filming his specials - kind of takes the edge off it and I would...
  25. Thread: Firefox

by Jojo
    Replies
    Views

I've just quickly googled the problem and there...

I've just quickly googled the problem and there seems to be a few having the same issue.

I've found a couple of links which may help...

This one from Mozilla themselves:
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4