Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I think this explains all about the type of...

I think this explains all about the type of person who voted for Wallace and Ritchie along with the terminally depressing Deadenders as best soap.
  2. Replies
    Views

I can't believe Downton Abbey didn't win, and...

I can't believe Downton Abbey didn't win, and there are far better actors in soap than Jessie Wallace and Shane Richie.
  3. Thread: Downton Abbey

by Perdita
    Replies
    Views

Sunday, 18 September 2011, 9:00PM - 10:00PM ...

Sunday, 18 September 2011, 9:00PM - 10:00PM

SHORT SYNOPSIS:

The Great War unsettles life at Downton and Isobel's surprising news about Matthew rocks the family further. New maid, Ethel...
  4. Replies
    Views

Coronation Street and Emmerdale have schedule...

Coronation Street and Emmerdale have schedule changes on the way for the week that Simon Cowell's new gameshow Red or Black airs on ITV1.

An extra Coronation Street episode will be airing on...
  5. Replies
    Views

Peter and Leanne are the best couple on the show...

Peter and Leanne are the best couple on the show plus Jane and Chris are the best actors imo
  6. is it just me who thinks this isn't really an...

is it just me who thinks this isn't really an appropriate storyline for a soap? not that it's controversial or anything, but because it's so far removed from life on the Street? people watch soaps...
  7. Mild mannered Fiz takes on prison drugs...

Mild mannered Fiz takes on prison drugs baronesses. Who TF writes this trash
  8. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I wanted Derek to be sent down for Lisa's rape...

I wanted Derek to be sent down for Lisa's rape :(. Lisa's tried so hard to be strong for eveyone else.
  9. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Why would the jury believe one victim but not...

Why would the jury believe one victim but not Lisa? Load of tosh :angry:
  10. Replies
    Views

Watched Eddie on This Morning having his hair...

Watched Eddie on This Morning having his hair cut, he looks so much better :)
  11. Replies
    Views

Poll: Why are we having a poll because DS are stupid...

Why are we having a poll because DS are stupid enough to have one.!!!!! :nono::thumbsdow

He should live but he cannot stay on on the programme. Its the bloody stupid scriptwriters who wrote...
  12. Replies
    Views

Perdy don't get our hopes up.

Perdy don't get our hopes up.
  13. Replies
    Views

Yes she should take Kelly and Katie with her

Yes she should take Kelly and Katie with her
  14. Replies
    Views

Reminds me of Agyness Deyn now

Reminds me of Agyness Deyn now
  15. Replies
    Views

I hate to say this but Corrie is getting terrible...

I hate to say this but Corrie is getting terrible at the minute. Most of the scriptwriting is appalling and the stories outlandish. The Xin/Tina/Graeme farce. Where did Xin come from. There was no...
  16. Replies
    Views

What a load of hogwash the bank raid was, first...

What a load of hogwash the bank raid was, first formers at an infant school could have done a better job. Very poor storyline, badly acted but what else could they have done with this tripe, I guess....
  17. Replies
    Views

So now Eddie and Anna are going to fall out over...

So now Eddie and Anna are going to fall out over Faye, obviously leading to Eddie's exit, so unbelievable, that couple have stood by each other for many years, fostering/adoption is what they both...
  18. Replies
    Views

thats very true Shiv! Yeh i agree completley,...

thats very true Shiv!

Yeh i agree completley, i think the other thing that he is forgetting is the whole reason he is there and getting paid that much is because of the telly, and the reason the...
  19. Replies
    Views

He showed his true colours at the World Cup. He...

He showed his true colours at the World Cup. He is nothing but a little thug. He should have got slapped with a huge fine on top of the band. I know some footballers swear on the pitch without...
  20. Replies
    Views

Sticky: yeh i remember drinking, its the leaving the pub...

yeh i remember drinking, its the leaving the pub part and getting home that im still having trouble with remembering, its still bruised!

Taking me mam to the football later as her mothers day...
  21. Replies
    Views

The Professionals

Seventies TV hit The Professionals is to be revived for a movie version by the team behind Daniel Craig's 007 films and Captain America.

The series originally starred Martin Shaw and Lewis...
  22. Replies
    Views

Coronation Street's Sean Tully and Marcus Dent...

Coronation Street's Sean Tully and Marcus Dent look set to become soap's first gay parents.

The loved-up pair - played by Antony Cotton and Charlie Condou - will follow in the footsteps of Sir...
  23. Replies
    Views

http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?...

http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?100934-Dallas-comeback&highlight=dallas
    Discussed here :)
  24. We saw with the Wyldes' storyline that Emmerdale...

We saw with the Wyldes' storyline that Emmerdale can do big, long-running, intriguing storylines very well. Is there anything like that on the horizon?
    "There is, yes - definitely. There's a lot of...
  25. Replies
    Views

So very sad and incredibly stupid that the prats...

So very sad and incredibly stupid that the prats at Corrie central have made it impossible fir Big Jim to ever return by their daft armed robbery storyline. Then again it's the same wunch of bankers...
Page 1 of 2 1 2