Search:

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Thank you so much for the spoilers. I can?t wait...

Thank you so much for the spoilers. I can?t wait to see these episodes in action but also saddened that is has already reached the end. Time to sell the TV cause it?s the only thing I watched on it!
  2. Replies
    Views

Very saddened by this news. My mum and I have...

Very saddened by this news. My mum and I have been watching it every weeknight together. It?s the only thing we really watch together on tv so that?s going to leave a big hole in our evenings :/

I...
  3. Replies
    Views

Looks like Nicolette has done a runner? Noticed...

Looks like Nicolette has done a runner? Noticed she wasn?t in the intro tonight.
  4. Replies
    Views

Why is an unexpected hookup always the go to...

Why is an unexpected hookup always the go to after a breakup? These people can?t go 2 seconds without a relationship?
  5. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Good to see more close contact. Things are going...

Good to see more close contact. Things are going back to normal hopefully?
  6. Replies
    Views

It looks like she knocks out Ned then sets it up...

It looks like she knocks out Ned then sets it up to look like he murdered her and hid her body. But she?s not really dead.
  7. I just let out a big sigh. Why does this...

I just let out a big sigh.

Why does this storyline keep happening? I know it?s a drama but is it really impossible for a healthy non-cheating relationship once in a while? Is it really impossible...
  8. Thread: Pierce Greyson

by Kyzaah
    Replies
    Views

I think it?s more of a Gary replacement than a...

I think it?s more of a Gary replacement than a romance though. Opposite sexes can be just friends! Despite neighbours always making them have those ?weak moments?.
  9. Thread: Pierce Greyson

by Kyzaah
    Replies
    Views

I don?t think they?d do another death this year....

I don?t think they?d do another death this year. I?m thinking he gets a job offer overseas and Chloe won?t go with him because of Fay and staying close to family.
  10. Replies
    Views

We won?t see the new actor until November. He?s...

We won?t see the new actor until November. He?s still around for a while yet.
  11. Thread: Pierce Greyson

by Kyzaah
    Replies
    Views

I hope it isn?t another cheating storyline. I...

I hope it isn?t another cheating storyline. I actually like Chloe and Pierce together, it would be so typical to go down the line of her leaving him for a woman just because she?s bisexual.
  12. Replies
    Views

Wish they would add Richie! I love his...

Wish they would add Richie! I love his relationship with McKenzie and want to see it grow more.
  13. Replies
    Views

Out of the “5” weddings, only 1 stuck. I really...

Out of the “5” weddings, only 1 stuck. I really wish the anniversary episodes were more thought out. I think they focused too much on the “35” than the actual story.
  14. Replies
    Views

It also didn’t make sense for them or Andrea to...

It also didn’t make sense for them or Andrea to have the same regrowth. Don’t think they’re allowed bleach in prison so her blonde would have faded a lot in that amount of time. And if they were...
  15. Replies
    Views

The actress’ hair is actually brown. The blonde...

The actress’ hair is actually brown. The blonde is a wig and it’s not a very good one.
  16. Replies
    Views

Yeah sure, let the identical twin of an inmate...

Yeah sure, let the identical twin of an inmate into the prison. What could go wrong??
  17. Replies
    Views

I’m really confused about what the bombshell was...

I’m really confused about what the bombshell was meant to be and why Karl was reeling from the info about him?
  18. Replies
    Views

I’m not really feeling the Dee & Toadie...

I’m not really feeling the Dee & Toadie relationship still. It just doesn’t feel right but I just can’t take seeing Toadie break down again if she leaves. I’m wondering if Dee will become a...
  19. Thread: Naomi Canning

by Kyzaah
    Replies
    Views

I’ve never been a big fan of Naomi. Xanthe should...

I’ve never been a big fan of Naomi. Xanthe should come back.
  20. Replies
    Views

Sounds like a baby possibly? I feel like they...

Sounds like a baby possibly? I feel like they don’t need to have kids. Chloe has already expressed she doesn’t want any and some couples just don’t have them.
  21. Replies
    Views

Noooooooo. I thought it was over.

Noooooooo. I thought it was over.
  22. Replies
    Views

Anti-climactic death of Finn. I mean there could...

Anti-climactic death of Finn. I mean there could have been better ways for him to accidentally kill himself.

Also noooooooo the new intro song, is that Bea? ��
  23. Replies
    Views

I’m confused at the 5 weddings spoiler because...

I’m confused at the 5 weddings spoiler because Gary and Prue don’t even get to the isle but they are on the list? I’m kind of annoyed at this storyline though because really, if Jane marries Des...
  24. Replies
    Views

The Finn and Harry thing was disturbing. He...

The Finn and Harry thing was disturbing. He really will do anything!!
  25. Replies
    Views

Maybe her “brutal exit” is her going to jail...

Maybe her “brutal exit” is her going to jail for killing Finn? It’s starting to seem like she isn’t going to be killed off which will be disappointing.

Still hoping it plays out that Aaron...
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4