Search:

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Yes and there's the whole story with Bernie to...

Yes and there's the whole story with Bernie to follow up.
  2. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Yes they must have got rid of all the genius...

Yes they must have got rid of all the genius doctors, that could fix life threatening incidents in a couple of days.
  3. Replies
    Views

Sticky: It is a small village where residents seem to...

It is a small village where residents seem to come into contact with each other daily, so I quite sure he could do some gentle investigation without being too obvious. Presumably he has urged Tom to...
  4. Replies
    Views

Sticky: It is an urban myth that you have two weeks...

It is an urban myth that you have two weeks grace. You must not drive or leave your car parked on the road without a valid MOT. As soon as it runs out it is illegal to drive or leave it parked. If...
  5. Replies
    Views

Sticky: How come Nikki is still in Hotten General? It's...

How come Nikki is still in Hotten General? It's been nearly a week, he should be out and back at work by now.
  6. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Although it might be considered an important...

Although it might be considered an important story to tell, I am not getting much enjoyment or relaxation tuning in these days to see Tom getting more and more depraved, hurting Belle, and knowing...
  7. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Incidentally, I did like it when Sally the Snob...

Incidentally, I did like it when Sally the Snob resurfaced. Makes a change to have a bit of comedy in all the dreary tosh that passes for Coronation Street these days.
  8. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Things are just getting silly now. Why would...

Things are just getting silly now. Why would Sarah think that Nathan would leave Weatherfield for two grand? He had already told the police he did not see who hit him. So she interferes to make...
  9. Replies
    Views

So sad to hear of the passing of Dabney Coleman....

So sad to hear of the passing of Dabney Coleman. He was in so many of the movies that I grew up loving. He lived a long good life and will be remembered.
  10. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Had not really thought about that until you...

Had not really thought about that until you mentioned it. Could be because Bethany knew him for quite a long time before his abuse came to light, and she had always referred to him as Nathan.
  11. Replies
    Views

Sticky: If we ever find out, I think this will go down as...

If we ever find out, I think this will go down as another Soap crime that goes unpunished, after all his intentions were "good".

Do not think it was Simon, do not think he cares enough about...
  12. Replies
    Views

Sticky: My money would be on Gary. Another coincidence...

My money would be on Gary. Another coincidence for Parkerman, all the main suspects were wearing dark coloured clothing.
  13. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Really rolling out the Soap cliches tonight....

Really rolling out the Soap cliches tonight. Bernie getting drunk and abusive towards her son, him getting all jobsworth, and arresting her. Oh, how we will laugh, when the truth comes out. Daniel...
  14. Replies
    Views

Sticky: All vicars may be priests, but not all priests...

All vicars may be priests, but not all priests take confession. Ethan was not speaking to Charles as a priest in a confessional, so should have no expectation of confidentiality.

I cannot recall...
  15. Replies
    Views

Aren't they all?

Aren't they all?
  16. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Where would dear old Corrie be without...

Where would dear old Corrie be without coincidences?

Yesterday we had the one in a million chance of Freshco's being closed due to an electrical fault just as Bernie tries to use it as an excuse...
  17. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I care that poor Royston is in The Chokey !!!!!

I care that poor Royston is in The Chokey !!!!!
  18. Replies
    Views

Sticky: As I recall they did know, but during an argument...

As I recall they did know, but during an argument Kerry fell over, or was pushed, hit her head, and was in a coma for a while. Kerry blackmailed them not to say anything or she would go to the...
  19. Replies
    Views

Leanne Battersby is set to leave the cobbles next...

Leanne Battersby is set to leave the cobbles next week as Jane Danson's Coronation Street character gets swept up by 'The Institute'. As viewers of the ITV soap know, Leanne has been listening to...
  20. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Nor me. Lots more stomping and shouting at...

Nor me. Lots more stomping and shouting at everyone.
  21. Replies
    Views

Sticky: It might be leading to her and Nick getting...

It might be leading to her and Nick getting closer, as Leanne gets more and more into the institute.
  22. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Of course I do. Why do you ask? I don't have any...

Of course I do. Why do you ask? I don't have any control over the law!
  23. Replies
    Views

Sticky: There is nothing more designed to calm Liam down...

There is nothing more designed to calm Liam down and settle him back into a normal life than throwing Gary out.
  24. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I found the episode powerful in that we had one...

I found the episode powerful in that we had one couple with a loud disagreement, albeit one with much love, that isn't an abusive scenario, but rather a severe breakdown in communication, and that is...
  25. Replies
    Views

Sticky: You can still get legal aid in criminal cases but...

You can still get legal aid in criminal cases but it is means tested. I would guess that Roy's income would take him above the level where he could apply for it.
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4