Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Agreed she's nasty. The only ones who can stand...

Agreed she's nasty. The only ones who can stand her are clueless idiots like Chloe and Aaron.
  2. Replies
    Views

Shane has treated Dipi terribly. I find it easy...

Shane has treated Dipi terribly. I find it easy to believe she's lost faith in him. Their marriage just goes round and round in circles, with Shane expecting forgiveness all the time.
  3. Replies
    Views

Smart Ned strikes again. Confessing to a murder...

Smart Ned strikes again. Confessing to a murder when there isn't a body.

Police: 'yep, that's cool, all our weak circumstantial evidence doesn't matter anymore, we get to charge you. Charge you...
  4. Either they catch Robert and he donates or he is...

Either they catch Robert and he donates or he is on the run and comes back to get Paul next year sometime and Roxy donates. Hopefully the latter and there is an explosive showdown in the 35th year...
  5. Replies
    Views

Scott can act when given a good storyline

Scott can act when given a good storyline
  6. Replies
    Views

Chloe? I'd get rid of Elly!

Chloe? I'd get rid of Elly!
  7. That would just be the cherry on the cake. Tbh I...

That would just be the cherry on the cake. Tbh I count never sleep with someone who has slept with a family member... or sleep with another family member of someone I slept with. This current set up...
  8. Digital Spy article re the 'book club' story...

Digital Spy article re the 'book club' story mentioned in the spoilers for Wed Feb 27:

Neighbours to mark Prisoner Cell Block H's 40th anniversary with special cameos
    (Jail)birds of a feather...
  9. Replies
    Views

I feel they've really messed this up. Terese...

I feel they've really messed this up.

Terese and Paul first time around, fine. Makes sense. Let it go and see what happens.
    Terese and Gary. Meh, okay.. but we'll see. Could be a nice odd couple...
  10. Replies
    Views

I like Terese. I think she loves Paul and Leo,...

I like Terese. I think she loves Paul and Leo, but as she told Paul before, she couldn't live with him. She's better off with Leo. She soon jumped in to take the bullet for him, which I think...
  11. Neighbours Spoilers 31st Dec 2018 - 4th January 2019

Monday 31 Dec

Gary has a problem when Kev plants some stolen equipment at the Waterhole. Needing to get rid of the incriminating evidence, he panics when he sees a shadowy figure in the darkness...
  12. Replies
    Views

Is it wrong that I was so excited for Elly to die...

Is it wrong that I was so excited for Elly to die a horrible death?
  13. Replies
    Views

I nominate Ned for brother of the year. Seriously...

I nominate Ned for brother of the year. Seriously doing that to your sister for a girl you've been seeing for a week. Susan has a conflict of interest - the complaint should have been handled by...
  14. Replies
    Views

I agree I hated how it was handled, but it seems...

I agree I hated how it was handled, but it seems to be a common storyline in entertainment, a woman is hurt and has to forgive the male character for the male character to "grow" and be redeemed. How...
  15. Replies
    Views

I'm annoyed with the resolution of Xanthe's...

I'm annoyed with the resolution of Xanthe's assault storyline! In the end it became all about Cooper's pain, and everyone (including Xanthe herself) falling over themselves to make him feel better....
  16. Replies
    Views

My favourite by far is the quote "Paul goes to...

My favourite by far is the quote "Paul goes to extremes to derail the pigeon race" though!!!
  17. Replies
    Views

Elly acted like a psycho over that lock of hair...

Elly acted like a psycho over that lock of hair in Ned's wallet. You'd think they were in a serious long-term relationship not having a casual fling by the cold fury with which she reacted. Very odd...
  18. I wouldn't mind if they did split up. Found...

I wouldn't mind if they did split up. Found their "love" very unbelievable!
  19. Replies
    Views

'Paul goes to extremes to derail the pigeon...

'Paul goes to extremes to derail the pigeon race.'

Well that's not something you hear everyday
  20. Replies
    Views

I agree. Paige is just hurting over Jack, and she...

I agree. Paige is just hurting over Jack, and she was the one to stand by him even when everyone else thought he might be responsible for the explosion. Although I think as much as Tyler is also to...
  21. Replies
    Views

Ah ,that's right, thanks Here's the original...

Ah ,that's right, thanks

Here's the original Elly with Michelle

http://www.neighboursepisodes.com/images4/3963g.jpg
  22. Replies
    Views

Yes, she was standing fairly close to him in...

Yes, she was standing fairly close to him in yesterday's episode when he caught the snake. There was no recognition from her.

In today's episode snake guy said "She shouldn't love someone she...
  23. Thread: Piper Willis

by Splashy
    Replies
    Views

If I was Tyler I would be asking for a copy of...

If I was Tyler I would be asking for a copy of the tape :ninja: Nothing worse for someone who is trying to humiliate you as when you roll with it and laugh .... or he could simply say "well I had a...
  24. Replies
    Views

Neighbours is set in its own fictional universe...

Neighbours is set in its own fictional universe so I don't apply my real life standards to it. I think Paul is a great character because he's entertaining and charismatic and played by a good actor,...
  25. Replies
    Views

Paul is a repulsive criten who seems to think...

Paul is a repulsive criten who seems to think $1200 buys you a slave to play out your dirty work as he's too much of a flannel to do it himself Teresa has dogged a bullet there! I'm so pleased she's...
Page 1 of 2 1 2