Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Oh David.. I hope he tells someone soon. I...

Oh David.. I hope he tells someone soon.

I read in an article that Shona finds somebody who used to work with Josh and finds out that he was also raped by him. I'm not sure if she is the first...
  2. Replies
    Views

After Craig said he didn't mind taking it slow....

After Craig said he didn't mind taking it slow. He's being a little pushy. They have been together 2 minutes and already expecting sex. He should be taking her out on a proper date and spoiling her....
  3. Replies
    Views

I just read a few articles on why Bethany becomes...

I just read a few articles on why Bethany becomes a lap dancer and sources say that it is because she feels that she has control over the men, as they can't touch her and that she refuses to take her...
  4. Replies
    Views

I'm hoping her 'career' as a lap dancer is short...

I'm hoping her 'career' as a lap dancer is short lived. Found it quite weird finding that out. Her nan owns her own business, I know Bethany is just an apprentice there but does she not get a wage at...
  5. Replies
    Views

I was wrong about Boxing Day. Surprised they got...

I was wrong about Boxing Day. Surprised they got together on Friday night :) Fabulous though, hopefully more Craig and Bethany to come during Christmas. I'm looking forward to seeing how their...
  6. Replies
    Views

Craig and Bethany

Very surprised there is not a thread dedicated to this. However in my opinion their relationship is what they should be showing over Christmas, rather than all the doom and gloom of Phelan, Adam and...
  7. Replies
    Views

Was just catching up on Corrie from last night,...

Was just catching up on Corrie from last night, great episodes again. Can see a little spark developing there with Tim and Sally. It would be nice for him to develop a relationship on screen. And I...
  8. Replies
    Views

Yes, I thought yesterdays episode was awesome!...

Yes, I thought yesterdays episode was awesome! Normally with those episodes the cliffhanger is when the bombshell is delivered and then you have to wait till the following week to see the outcome, so...
  9. Replies
    Views

She told her that he'd gone away for a few days,...

She told her that he'd gone away for a few days, and something else cant quite remember. But Ryan and Stacey were meant go away together and he couldnt go cos obviously he's being kept captive by...
  10. Replies
    Views

First of all wanted to say, I love that Snowman...

First of all wanted to say, I love that Snowman icon above, making me feel Christmassy lol

Yeah, I wouldnt go as far to say that Kevin was glad about Molly. I think there was a bit of him trying...
  11. Replies
    Views

I dont think Glenda did pay for it, the reason...

I dont think Glenda did pay for it, the reason that they ran out of the church is cos she knew the card was going to decline lol. She just stalled him for them. Yeh Phil and Shirley cant believe it....
  12. Replies
    Views

Baby swap and infant death at christmas

Just read on Digital Spy that Kat and Ronnie are going to have their babies mixed up at the hospital and take the wrong baby home!! how random is that?! I dont like that at all. It would be so weird....
  13. Replies
    Views

I dont think you can really say that she's...

I dont think you can really say that she's talentless, I mean she had decades of acting experience behind her, and played a lot of different roles. But moving on from Eastenders is the right thing to...
  14. I havent seen that documentary yet! Really should...

I havent seen that documentary yet! Really should watch it on Catch Up. Yes you should look at some episodes on Youtube if your interested. It's awesome there's so many there. The whole reveal of...
  15. Also the Sam situation. Dont know what there...

Also the Sam situation. Dont know what there thinking. Its bad enough that she has to come back but for her to ruin either one of the great soap couples at the moment. Ricky and Bianca or Jack and...
  16. Replies
    Views

No :( ah i always thought that when Bradley went...

No :( ah i always thought that when Bradley went they should end up together. Ryan is quite an emotional person, he's soo cute. I actually think I love him lol. And of course I love Bradley as well,...
  17. Replies
    Views

The fire was about ridding anything from the...

The fire was about ridding anything from the house that reminds her of Syed, hence burning all his clothes.
    Yeah I dont get her relationship with Boushra either. Boushra is so small minded. I dont...
  18. Replies
    Views

God i cant believe that. Ive been wanting for...

God i cant believe that. Ive been wanting for this to happen, but I thought they wouldnt do it, cos everybody has been saying its slightly unbelievable that she would fall for him. But I actually...
  19. Replies
    Views

Archie not the father of Stacey's baby

Read on the Virgin homepage that Stacey has a run in with Ronnie in the Vic, and Ronnie tells her that Archie couldnt be the father of her baby cos he had a bout of chemotherapy which left him...
  20. Replies
    Views

Yeh it was a tactic by the writers, so that...

Yeh it was a tactic by the writers, so that Janine would have something else against Ian. There wasnt sufficient evidence to accuse Ian of murder. There were a load of other people who saw Archie on...
  21. Replies
    Views

I think its great that there bringing family in...

I think its great that there bringing family in for Shirley. She's been a bit of a loner since Carly and Deano left. I didnt even know till the other week that she had a sister.
  22. Replies
    Views

I read on another board that the pictures of...

I read on another board that the pictures of Archie's funeral show Stacey spitting on his grave and then Bradley pulls her away? Strange turn of events. But if Bradley did it I cant see him turning...
  23. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Contains spoilers Stacey tells Bradley she's...

Contains spoilers

Stacey tells Bradley she's pregnant and doesnt know who the dad is. Bradley tells her he loves her and will stand by her. So they decide to run away together, cos they don't...