Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

yes they do get out easily and how the hell did...

yes they do get out easily and how the hell did paul robinson tell the australian government to move robert from supermax ++++++ to open prison if he donates a kidney
  2. Replies
    Views

yes but in neighbours prisoners can get in and...

yes but in neighbours prisoners can get in and out of prison at will as well as having visitor any time any body just fancies a visit. and none of the doors are ever locked anyway
  3. Replies
    Views

Is Finn actually faking it? End of tonight's...

Is Finn actually faking it? End of tonight's episode suggests something is up I thought
  4. Replies
    Views

It's just a TV show. Not even a very well written...

It's just a TV show. Not even a very well written one, at the moment.
  5. Replies
    Views

Is this gonna be, like the last 1 hour episode....

Is this gonna be, like the last 1 hour episode. Where they repeat the 1.45pm episode first and then add extra in.
  6. Replies
    Views

Neighbours Spoilers 10th - 14th July 2017

Monday:

Sonya finds that a storm has caused havoc at the nursery, but the place has been cleared up by a mysterious benefactor.

Meanwhile, Leo discovers that Mannix has been removed from...
  7. Replies
    Views

Neighbours welcomes back a familiar face next...

Neighbours welcomes back a familiar face next week as Callum Rebecchi makes his long-awaited return to Erinsborough.

Neighbours legend Ryan Moloney announced that Callum (Morgan Baker) would be...
  8. Replies
    Views

My version of what next for Jack and Paige...

My version of what next for Jack and Paige ....... Jack starts to reject Paige with guilt complex over the church ....... usual Paige strop ..... throws a tantrum ..... later Paige declares she is...
  9. Replies
    Views

Neighbours Spoilers 24th - 28th October 2016

Monday

The CanningĀ“s debut on Family Feud goes to air, which leads to a shock visit. Heartbreak leads to an unexpected hook up. Leo plays Paul and Terese at their own game.

Tuesday

Xanthe...
  10. Replies
    Views

PLOT TWIST - Doug heard that Therese was having...

PLOT TWIST - Doug heard that Therese was having trouble with the boiler and went to try and fix it and forgot all about it!

I know this is like 100% not likely, I'm just having fun before anyone...