Search:

Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Eastender Spoilers Week 25 (17-21 June)

Monday 17 June

Kirsty finally gets through to Max about Lauren’s problem.

Joey is stunned by Alice’s revelation and sets about trying to get her back on track.

Carol is shocked when she...
  2. EastEnders Spoilers Week 24 (10th - 14th June 2013)

Monday

Back in Walford, Peter soon realises that everything has changed since he has been away, and Ian is forced to fill him in on what has really happened.
    Tanya decides the soft approach with...
  3. EastEnders Spoilers Week 23 (3rd - 7th June 2013)

Monday

Ian is put under pressure to get the restaurant finished before the local paper arrives, but is anyone willing to help him?
    Without realising, Poppy manages to put Dot in a precarious...
  4. Eastenders Spoilers Week 10 (4th March - 8th March 2013)

Monday
    It's the first day of Lola's hearing regarding Lexi, and just when things look to be going her way, it seems someone is intent on spoiling things for her.

Meanwhile, Patrick is finding it...
  5. EastEnders Spoilers Week 9 (25th Feb - 1st March 2013)

Monday

When Sharon receives an offer she can’t refuse from Phil, Jack takes matters into his own hands.
    Alice finds herself in deep water when she is caught with counterfeit money. Where did...
  6. EastEnders Spoilers Week 07 (11th - 15th February 2013)

Monday

The pressure is on for Bianca as she attempts to juggle her family, her first trading day on the market and the parole officer's visit.
    Masood tries to get Tamwar to fulfil his dream and...
  7. Replies
    Views

I did love Abi's massive rant day!

I did love Abi's massive rant day!
  8. EastEnders Spoilers Week 05 (28th Jan - 1st Feb 2013)

Monday

Cora is upset when she hears that Tanya has agreed to meet with with Max and she does all she can to stop her daughter making another mistake.
    An emotional Lola says goodbye to Lexi as...
  9. EastEnders Spoilers Week 4 (21st - 25th Jan 2013)

Monday

Still dealing with the fallout from Max’s secret, Tanya decides to take charge of the situation, but her methods leave Max reeling. As he tries to pacify the situation, Tanya’s paranoia...
  10. EastEnders Spoilers Week 03 (14th - 18th January 2013)

Monday

Dot returns home and is mortified to discover her granddaughter using her home for extra-curricular activities!
    Kat and Roxy come to blows and Alfie is forced to choose a side.

Masood...
  11. EastEnders Spoilers Week 02 (7th - 11th January 2013)

Monday

It's the day of Joey's court case but that's the least of his worries as Alice makes it known that she is determined to find out what really happened to Derek the night he died.
    A new face...
  12. Replies
    Views

That simple, eh?

That simple, eh?
  13. EastEnders Spoilers Week 01 (31 De 2012c - 4 Jan 2013)

Monday

With the help of AJ’s meddling, The Masood’s New Year’s Eve party goes off with a bang and Ayesha is left worse for wear when she takes a liking to the fruit punch.
    Bianca is uneasy...
  14. EastEnders Spoilers Week 52 (24th - 27th December 2012)

Monday

Max is livid when he hears the full extent of Derek’s manipulation of Tanya and sets to put his brother in his place but being the head of the family, Derek does not heed Max’s warning...
  15. Replies
    Views

I had a horrible crush on my 3rd cousin ( I think...

I had a horrible crush on my 3rd cousin ( I think ) he only came to visit once a year, but oh me and my sister had horrible crushes on him,, the older he got the better looking WE THOUGHT HE GOT...
  16. EastEnders Spoilers Week 51 (17th - 21st December 2012)

Monday

Alfie is still plagued with doubts of Kat's infidelity and, in an attempt to push them aside, he pulls out all the stops to turn The Queen Vic and Albert Square into a Christmas...
  17. Eastender Week 50 Spoilers 10 - 14th December

EE: Week 50 *spoilers*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Monday 10 December
    Alfie’s suspicions go into overdrive when he realises that Kat’s...
  18. Thread: Dexter Hartman

by Perdita
    Replies
    Views

EastEnders star Ann Mitchell has expressed...

EastEnders star Ann Mitchell has expressed excitement over the upcoming arrival of her on-screen grandson Dexter Hartman.

The actress, who plays Cora Cross, singled out the newcomer when asked to...
  19. Eastenders Spoilers Week 49 3rd Dec - 7th Dec 2012

Airs Monday, Dec 3 2012
    Jay awaits news of his sentence, and Phil panics when he discovers that his care plan for Lexi is about to be blown apart.

Meanwhile, Alfie and Fatboy arrive back from...
  20. EastEnders Spoilers Week 48 (26th - 30th November 2012)

Monday

Joey manages to free himself from the wreckage, but as he desperately tries to wake Lauren, his fear turns to panic as flames appear from beneath the bonnet.
    Encouraged by Max, Tanya tries...
  21. EastEnders Spoilers Week 47 (19th - 23rd November 2012)

Monday

Having discovered that her sister is still alive, Tanya spends the night searching for information on her - but will Cora appreciate her meddling with her deepest secret?
    Lauren and Joey...
  22. EastEnders Spoilers Week 46 (12th - 16th November 2012)

Monday

Tanya is concerned by her mother’s distant behaviour and presumes it must be something to do with Rainie. However, Patrick finally gets Cora to talk but he is stunned when she admits the...
  23. EastEnders Spoilers Week 45 (5th - 9th November 2012)

Monday

Masood worries about the family’s financial situation. However, he soon discovers that is the least of his problems when a familiar face returns to Walford.
    Christian is broken-hearted...
  24. EastEnders Spoilers Week 44 ( 29th Oct - 2nd Nov 2012)

Monday

Carol and the kids arrive home, but Carol is in for a shock when she finds out what Derek has been upto while she has been away.
    Sharon is furious when she discovers what Phil has done...
  25. Replies
    Views

Although I agree with what you say, I find this...

Although I agree with what you say, I find this whole story line of the close monitoring by the social worker to be ridiculous. The social services would not take such a keen interest in Lola. The...
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 4