Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Not watched it in a while , don't tell me Phil...

Not watched it in a while , don't tell me Phil still hasn't cottoned onto the fact that the purchase of cars was a set up and that carl driving like a looney undid his seat belt.
  2. Replies
    Views

See the writers are using Ronnie Roxy as an...

See the writers are using Ronnie Roxy as an excuse to pair up Alfie and Kat again , they can just end the soap NOW !
  3. Thread: Carl White

by walsh2509
    Replies
    Views

As bad as Emmerdale , cops - you Max B , yes ,...

As bad as Emmerdale , cops - you Max B , yes , your under arrest for tapering with the brakes of a car in a crash .. What , what's your evidence , err the guy that hates you and wants his ex...
  4. Replies
    Views

Just seen the keystone cops arrest Adam, and your...

Just seen the keystone cops arrest Adam, and your evidence for charging him with murder , eh somebody phoned us and said it might be him.
  5. Replies
    Views

Dear lord don't tell us another botched autopsy,...

Dear lord don't tell us another botched autopsy, they could tell no problem at the autopsy she didn't dead from the injuries in the crash and she was suffocated. With Debbie and Cameron the only...
  6. Replies
    Views

Its a bit much , runs out of debbie - the one...

Its a bit much , runs out of debbie - the one street village is about 150 yards long, why does she not run into the pub or stand outside screaming to get attention - no she's running to the car and...
  7. Replies
    Views

What's this rot she slept with Adam ? 1st time...

What's this rot she slept with Adam ? 1st time coming back from their night out, he wakes up on the couch fully clothed, the 2nd time coming out the pub, she tells him to go ahead and calls Delcan...
  8. Replies
    Views

Just call her Kenny

Just call her Kenny
  9. Replies
    Views

Sean , that will be the time he was to go and...

Sean , that will be the time he was to go and meet Belle but she got Sean into the Pavilion with a bottle of vodka and told him to stay and drink - ended up having sex.
  10. Replies
    Views

Sharon on pills in enders - Rhona on pills in...

Sharon on pills in enders - Rhona on pills in Emmers - Kirsty fakes being preg in enders - Kerry fakes being preg in Emmers - fire in Corrie - fire in Emmers , dear lord do these writes just pass...
  11. So Stella says Yes to Karl , please god...

So Stella says Yes to Karl , please god noooooooooooo. I can see it now, do you Karl take Stella, no no I can't do it, it was me I burnt down the pub whatever her name was tried to stop me and I...
  12. Replies
    Views

Can we not get Cameron to bump off Country...

Can we not get Cameron to bump off Country bumpkin David who's every line he comes out with , you would think he had a couple of hot potatoes in his hands, ooh eh mm ee
  13. Replies
    Views

Keystone cops , what about the injuries to her...

Keystone cops , what about the injuries to her head ? err we don't know how they happened .. dear lord .. she might have pulled out the ventilator herself - so you checked for finger prints on the...
  14. Replies
    Views

Good always seen Rhys as a bit of a slime ball ,...

Good always seen Rhys as a bit of a slime ball , the way he got rid of that girl who was on the surgeons program, Lucas and Vanessa made a great couple. Andrew going a bit of a surprise.
  15. Got to be, with him and Liam leaving , I don't...

Got to be, with him and Liam leaving , I don't see them splitting Romeo and Indi up again, they wll kill him off. Don't know if he dies from the fall that's coming when Jett locks him in a shed and...
  16. Replies
    Views

Ty needs to go , no more stories left for him...

Ty needs to go , no more stories left for him he's just a total wimp with Fiz his female doppelganger, Kirsty is a pain in %^(O and I hope she lands a Glesga Kiss right on Sally's coupon before being...
  17. Replies
    Views

Is it just me, or do others feel DOM to be a pain...

Is it just me, or do others feel DOM to be a pain in the Ar$% - is he supposed to be a hardman. Total dislike of him and his kid, hope he's not in it long, caught with drugs or motorbike crash in the...
  18. Its a fecking joke, you have the regular barmaid...

Its a fecking joke, you have the regular barmaid who gets 2 lines/2 words every couple of months, Roxy, Jean, Mo and Alfie himself, the pub is empty and they are standing about with nothing to do. In...
  19. With his White Horse ...

With his White Horse

http://img.thewhiskyexchange.com/270/blend_whi1.jpg
  20. This guy Jamie seems a right nutter, had to have...

This guy Jamie seems a right nutter, had to have a good read before I knew where he turned up from, Leah meets him and a fundraiser and goes out on a date with him later. Must not be what Leah is...
  21. Replies
    Views

The guy that plays Eric was on the titchmarsh...

The guy that plays Eric was on the titchmarsh show today, he mentioned the death to the guy that plays Eric , he mentioned not 1 but 2 deaths.
  22. Replies
    Views

Where did they get that Social Worker ? I'll be...

Where did they get that Social Worker ? I'll be round everyday - is that a dirty mark on the sink - is that drink , I want to check your babies nappy rash. What is this, a propaganda show for Social...
  23. Replies
    Views

Can we not have an explosion in the Woolies...

Can we not have an explosion in the Woolies kitchen that blows Moan Faced Marlon and Laurel off the face of planet emmerdale.
  24. She's her sister ...

She's her sister ...
  25. Sharon was adopted , she wasn't Den and Angie's...

Sharon was adopted , she wasn't Den and Angie's daughter
Page 1 of 2 1 2