Search:

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Lindsay Lohan never stayed longer than a month...

Lindsay Lohan never stayed longer than a month eiter LOL
  2. Replies
    Views

I think bringing back Sharon has not done EE any...

I think bringing back Sharon has not done EE any favours,, then pairing her up with her old lover is not a good move either,, but then again EE is scraping the bottom of the barrel...
  3. Replies
    Views

I was thinking the same thing ,,, Phil could try...

I was thinking the same thing ,,, Phil could try to take custody of Denny,,, since this is EE any thing is possible .... I was also waiting for Phil to say something like Rhett Butler said in Gone...
  4. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Oh sweetheart,,, please keep us posted, it must...

Oh sweetheart,,, please keep us posted, it must be horrible being away from home and in another country,,, do U speak Spanish at all ??? do they speak English ??? Feel better soon sweetheart....
  5. Replies
    Views

Wow Timalay you must have eyes of an eagle,, I...

Wow Timalay you must have eyes of an eagle,, I didn't see the post code LOL
  6. Replies
    Views

I had to look him up... this is the best article...

I had to look him up... this is the best article I could find about him and his death and it came with a nice photo of him :
  7. Replies
    Views

Jamie Foreman ( Derek Branning )

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2296402/Bruce-Reynolds-funeral-Ronnie-Biggs-flicks-V-sign-funeral-Great-Train-Robber.html?ICO=most_read_module

Scroll down and there is a photo of...
  8. Replies
    Views

Please tell me that I am not the only one who is...

Please tell me that I am not the only one who is sick of Tanya, Max and Kristy also Kat and Alfie,, Also what was Sharons problem with Tanya and Phil,, you would think being with Jack would have...
  9. Replies
    Views

But remember Carol was talking about the old...

But remember Carol was talking about the old scruffy dog Derek had... sort of ironic a scruffy dog shows up just as
    alice was to release Derek's ashes... sort of ties in with the little story...
  10. I thought all the scenes of her running around...

I thought all the scenes of her running around with the buggy was a bit lame, reminded me when Stacey and Bradley were trying to run from the cops,, really lame,, I really hope Lola just stays away...
  11. Replies
    Views

Totally agree with you Pedita these idjits are...

Totally agree with you Pedita these idjits are not THINKING..
  12. Replies
    Views

Tammy I am with you on this,,, he says he has to...

Tammy I am with you on this,,, he says he has to work on a motor,,, then drags the baby into a smell filthy garage,,, for heavens sake !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wonder if some one reports this activity...
  13. Replies
    Views

I thought Jacqueline was just terrific,,I can...

I thought Jacqueline was just terrific,,I can almost see why they use her alot in most of the story lines, she is an excellent little actress....
  14. Replies
    Views

Awwwwwwwwwwwww thanks for the award :-) luv ya...

Awwwwwwwwwwwww thanks for the award :-) luv ya guys,,, any time ya need me,,, just lemme know :-D xoxooxox
  15. Replies
    Views

Biggest Chatterbox - Siobhan Maddest Member -...

Biggest Chatterbox - Siobhan

Maddest Member - Parkerman

Most Entertaining Member - Parkerman

Most Opinionated -Alan

Best Shoulder to Cry on not sure
  16. Replies
    Views

I had a horrible crush on my 3rd cousin ( I think...

I had a horrible crush on my 3rd cousin ( I think ) he only came to visit once a year, but oh me and my sister had horrible crushes on him,, the older he got the better looking WE THOUGHT HE GOT...
  17. Replies
    Views

kissin cousins .... read this link Tammy ( in the...

kissin cousins .... read this link Tammy ( in the USA ) http://marriage.about.com/cs/marriagelicenses/a/cousin.htm
  18. Replies
    Views

Found this recent photo of Charlie : ...

Found this recent photo of Charlie :

19. Replies
    Views

Well bye Christian and Syed,,, glad they left...

Well bye Christian and Syed,,, glad they left together,, it was a good episode. At least they left as a HAPPY COUPLE,,
  20. Replies
    Views

I could not believe how STUPID ..thick..idiotic.....

I could not believe how STUPID ..thick..idiotic.. stop me,, Tony was...I can see where Joey is getting off blaming Derek for leaving to Alice ,, wonder how Tyler is going to react to Derek "owning"...
  21. Replies
    Views

I really enjoyed the scenes with Jay,,, Phil is...

I really enjoyed the scenes with Jay,,, Phil is boring me silly,,, umm gang remember Ben left his cell phone in the bathroom,, whatever became of that ????? Jamie B. has grownh and become one...
  22. Replies
    Views

I have to agree with you on this Megan,,, I am...

I have to agree with you on this Megan,,, I am afraid they are going to build every storyline around SHARON ....I do not think Zee is going to like her one bit,,, they will not get along.. from what...
  23. Replies
    Views

we all may not have the will to live if we have...

we all may not have the will to live if we have to put up with the Ben storyline to Christmas
  24. Replies
    Views

Is it just me or does every one show up in other...

Is it just me or does every one show up in other peoples houses uninvited ??? Derek showed up in Ian's house,,, Phil did the same ,,, why is it the bad guys always seem to have open ended...
  25. Replies
    Views

I bet it will come back on the Saturday after the...

I bet it will come back on the Saturday after the closing ceremonies of the Olympics,, I thought the 2 parter was great,, want to see what happens with Yvonne, and Scarlett
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4