Search:

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

They should have and could have hired a better...

They should have and could have hired a better actor. He?s awful - and I?m talking about his craft, not the way his character is written.
  2. Yes! Biggest mistake burning down Leah's home....

Yes! Biggest mistake burning down Leah's home. Time to get rid of that ugly Farmhouse set and build something new. I always really liked Amanda Vale's house. That set should have stay.
  3. What a painful episode of virtue signalling. It...

What a painful episode of virtue signalling. It dilutes the characters and the drama. Terese doesn't strike me as someone who would walk on eggshells and pander to identity politics. It would have...
  4. Replies
    Views

Shame that Don Hany, one of Australia's best TV...

Shame that Don Hany, one of Australia's best TV actors, is brought in to REPLACE a reality personality only for them to write out Pierce. Should have had Don Hany from the start.
  5. Replies
    Views

"Used to be a boy" isn't false...

"Used to be a boy" isn't false...
  6. Replies
    Views

Jesse McGregor actor Ben Unwin dies.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7374087/Home-Away-actor-Ben-Unwin-dies-age-41.html?fbclid=IwAR1vHZr-njpqj0pONi8eNeL-5hIsVqKgS_DlBZbOMDIUYBq9qNs9AEmEi1M

Terrible shame.
  7. Replies
    Views

Agreed. All this faux criminal/gangster stuff is...

Agreed. All this faux criminal/gangster stuff is laughable in a soap opera. Can we get to the much more interesting familial drama stuff, please? The River Boys injected some new life into HAA but...
  8. Replies
    Views

Umm... A transgender person who is distressed by...

Umm... A transgender person who is distressed by not being called the pronouns they want or wanting hormone treatment/want to transition because the bodies they were born is called Gender Dysphoria....
  9. Replies
    Views

Only toward the end when they made up their mind...

Only toward the end when they made up their mind about what they wanted to do: force Amy with Gary. For most of the time, he seemed normal, if not a little clingy/excited.
  10. Replies
    Views

So Neighbours is propaganda promoting mental...

So Neighbours is propaganda promoting mental illness now? We shouldn't be normalising this. After transitioning and hormone treatment, suicide rates are still through the roof. It's not a solution.
  11. Replies
    Views

It's just a soap... :P

It's just a soap... :P
  12. Replies
    Views

Should have kept Dr Rob with Amy.

Should have kept Dr Rob with Amy.
  13. Replies
    Views

Credit where credit due, Jacqui Purvis is an...

Credit where credit due, Jacqui Purvis is an excellent actress. Hope she sticks around/evolves into a regular and the character redeems herself. About time casting and producers brought in talented...
  14. Replies
    Views

That nurse performing the ultrasound was one of...

That nurse performing the ultrasound was one of the worst actors the show has ever seen. :rotfl:
  15. Replies
    Views

Oh great. :thumbsdow

Oh great. :thumbsdow
  16. Replies
    Views

I'm really not surprised. I'm not sure when I...

I'm really not surprised. I'm not sure when I last watched a full week of the show. Terrible characters all year and even worse management behind the scenes. The fact they didn't capitalise on their...
  17. Replies
    Views

Really? Objectively, he's one of the worst actors...

Really? Objectively, he's one of the worst actors on the show. Overhyped character everyone seems to adore because of his longevity (initially because of his long hair). I'd rather Eve Morey stay.
  18. Hilarious that Dr Rob sprays everyone with the...

Hilarious that Dr Rob sprays everyone with the urine, but I really didn't buy how the film makers tried to make Dr Rob a sinister character. Feels far too contrived, even by soap standards, for him...
  19. Replies
    Views

Poor excuse to give the actress time off. Would...

Poor excuse to give the actress time off. Would have expected a lot more ballsiness from our Terese than to up-and-run because of a schoolboy crush.

Still, good to see Imogen and Daniel get a...
  20. Replies
    Views

Hilarious. Looks like it'll be a fun episode and...

Hilarious. Looks like it'll be a fun episode and good to see a cheekier side to Rob.
  21. Replies
    Views

Good to see them making use of actors as opposed...

Good to see them making use of actors as opposed to their reality stars. Looking forward to seeing how this unfolds for Amy and Rob. Interesting pair up, actually...
  22. Replies
    Views

More bloody reality stars. :wall:

More bloody reality stars. :wall:
  23. Replies
    Views

Very sad, though comforting to see the likes of...

Very sad, though comforting to see the likes of Emily Symon, Lynne McGranger, Ray Meagher-- even Paul O'Brien-- post to insta with their condolences.
  24. Replies
    Views

Christ. The producers submitted Fifi Box for the...

Christ. The producers submitted Fifi Box for the Logies longlist. If they think she is their best actress, they've lost touch with reality.

I'll resign to reading spoilers to find out when she...
  25. Replies
    Views

Oh look. Another non-actor.

Oh look. Another non-actor.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4