Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Pretty crap ending to tonights episode

Pretty crap ending to tonights episode
  2. Replies
    Views

Okay this is from Wikipedia.. and I know it's not...

Okay this is from Wikipedia.. and I know it's not always accurate.. but reading through it does bring back memories and seems pretty accurate to me.

So she never actually qualified as a...
  3. Replies
    Views

Oh, well you will find out tomorrow :p and the...

Oh, well you will find out tomorrow :p

and the questions.....well each week people send them in for the member in question but its up to you whether you make them general or very specific to the...
  4. Thread: Gone Too Soon.

by Tannie
    Replies
    Views

Gone Too Soon.

For all those who do not have facebook i feel like i should tell you that steph (xStephaniex) died yesterday/last night, alot of us knew her and liked her on here she was a member since 2007. I dont...
  5. Ricky does have a big ego but there is no denying...

Ricky does have a big ego but there is no denying it he can dance!
  6. Replies
    Views

It really bugs me when people comment saying 'Oh...

It really bugs me when people comment saying 'Oh Danyls too confident and cocky' BUT if he was just stood there singing with no confidence he'd get slated too, people would say he's got no...
  7. Replies
    Views

Hi, Im really sorry to announce that the member...

Hi, Im really sorry to announce that the member spotlight will be taking a one week break

Its just so I can basically sort out when everyone will be doing it next, and I just need some more...
  8. As much as I agree that programmes paying a...

As much as I agree that programmes paying a tribute to Michael let's not forget that Farrah Fawcett also died the same day and her death has been brushed aside. Surely they could have mentioned her...
  9. Replies
    Views

Eamonn does the morning news on Sky during the...

Eamonn does the morning news on Sky during the week and is probably too busy and I for one am glad that Ruth does not present This Morning more often
  10. Poll: A General Election would be a major disaster for...

A General Election would be a major disaster for the country if it was called during the next few months. Gordon Brown needs to stand his ground and take authority if he has not got total loyalty...
  11. Replies
    Views

:wub: Wonder what happened/happens to Martha...

:wub:

Wonder what happened/happens to Martha and that Tom Milligan? She was engaged in The Poison Sky.

Found this; there's some pictures at the bottom of the page:
  12. Poll: If a Genral Election was to be called it would...

If a Genral Election was to be called it would lead to voters panic voting and just vote the Tories in just like they did when Tony Blair was voted in. He wasn't voted in because the public wanted...
  13. Poll: Gordon Bown is not to blame for the MP's making...

Gordon Bown is not to blame for the MP's making all these illegal claims the adminsitration was done before he became PM so why should he have to suffer for someone elses mistakes. If you want to...
  14. Replies
    Views

Poll: Not every MP has made contentious claims... Ive...

Not every MP has made contentious claims... Ive read about decent MPs who have been tarnished because of this claims business...

If lots of these MPs who have made questionable claims and in some...
  15. Replies
    Views

Poll: But allMPs from all major parties have made...

But allMPs from all major parties have made contentious claims, so which ever party wins, there will be ministers who should not be, even if only for morally wrong claims, if not possibly illegal....
  16. Replies
    Views

I will carry on posting for as long as this board...

I will carry on posting for as long as this board is still here :cheer: haha it really is like a little online home, I think its great that there's still quite a few of us that have been here since...
  17. Replies
    Views

Yeah he is, but whether he survives it is another...

Yeah he is, but whether he survives it is another question. Day 8 is supposed to take place not long after day 7 as President Taylor is still in office. It won't be like previous series where there...
  18. Replies
    Views

Does that make them twin half siblings? Why do...

Does that make them twin half siblings?

Why do people not keep this sort of thing to themselves? You know, for the sake of the children?

It wouldn't be because of the money they can make...
  19. CSI NY aired it's final episode of season 5 on...

CSI NY aired it's final episode of season 5 on May 15 and as we all know one member was going to die. Here's who meets the grim reaper:

Flack is giving confidential informant Terrence Davis...
  20. Replies
    Views

New Doctor Who to be announced

The name of the actor who will replace David Tennant as Doctor Who will be announced on Saturday.

Tennant said in October that he would stand down from the show after filming four special...
  21. CSI just won't be the same without Grissom, but...

CSI just won't be the same without Grissom, but hopefully they will return it to its rightful format about being about science and how they solve the crimes and not the Catherine Williow's show.
  22. Thread: XMas names

by Meh
    Replies
    Views

Just so we know who is who: ...

Just so we know who is who:

thestud2k7 = bake the turkey
    Bad Wolf = The Christmas Star!
    Chris_2k7 = Father Chris-tmas
    Pinkbanana = Nigel the Christmas Turkey
    Debs = Xmas Pudding...
  23. Replies
    Views

I was thinking of keeping my opinions to myself...

I was thinking of keeping my opinions to myself this year but I thought hey all you EE Fanatics would miss my views on Britains Worst Soap.
  24. Replies
    Views

I agree the writers havn't given Toby a chance to...

I agree the writers havn't given Toby a chance to progress as a character he has always been living in Ruth's shadow, not that I am critisising Ruth suicide storyline but since Maggie left he has not...
  25. Replies
    Views

'Spooks' recommissioned for eighth series

Spy drama Spooks will return for an eighth series, the BBC has today confirmed.

The show, which will wrap up its current run next Monday, has regularly secured ratings of over 5.7 million for the...
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4