Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I hate Toyah, so selfish! She's mad...

I hate Toyah, so selfish! She's mad...
  2. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Could Fiz please just leave and never come back?...

Could Fiz please just leave and never come back? Please?
  3. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I hope Gabby will open her mouth and take most of...

I hope Gabby will open her mouth and take most of the responsibility! She's the one who made Liv to spike the drink, she's a coward, Gabby I mean. Always has been, and the one not to be trusted!...
  4. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I don't understand the complaints about the acid...

I don't understand the complaints about the acid attack. It didn't look any worse than any other violence recently in soaps. There was no damage at all on his face, they should have covered it...
  5. Replies
    Views

Tired of every single storyline in corrie at the...

Tired of every single storyline in corrie at the moment. Phelan, Billy, Bethany.... I can't believe that the same ******* continues...
  6. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Tired of this now.... Phelan I mean. Tell me when...

Tired of this now.... Phelan I mean. Tell me when he's gone and I can watch again.
  7. Replies
    Views

No need to watch it again..Robert and Whites saga...

No need to watch it again..Robert and Whites saga is most boring, and Brenda being overdramatic now. I actually wish she would leave as she's probably the most annoying character ever.
  8. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Maybe..but we could debate over whether someone...

Maybe..but we could debate over whether someone who actually knew the person existed deserves the money rather than Lydia.

And no, I don't want any of those three characters disappear anywhere....
  9. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I loved the scenes between Cain and Faith..very...

I loved the scenes between Cain and Faith..very moving.
  10. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I must say Rosie Webster is currently the most...

I must say Rosie Webster is currently the most entertaining character to watch in Corrie. Please give her more screen time. She's so funny, and she was very nice to Gemma and Anna building their...
  11. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Gerry is the only one making me smile at the...

Gerry is the only one making me smile at the moment in Emmerdale. Otherwise all very dark and boring.
  12. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I think though that it's still Gabby(or Pete) if...

I think though that it's still Gabby(or Pete) if anyone, who pushed Emma. I think the whole storyline is so unnecessary. Why would anyone care about Emma after everything she did? If someone else was...
  13. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I meant to comment before about the 'two thick...

I meant to comment before about the 'two thick heads', Ty&Fiz, who have been seen struggling with their guilty concience over the donations on their fake cause. Why on earth don't they give it to...
  14. Replies
    Views

Me too. Until Phelan is gone. And hopefully by...

Me too. Until Phelan is gone. And hopefully by then, Todd will be back, with Carla! :)
  15. Thread: Moira and Cain

by mariba
    Replies
    Views

It almost feels like both producers are...

It almost feels like both producers are determined to sabotage each other's work. Talking about emmerdale and coronation street as both soaps have gone down since the new producer took over. Can't...
  16. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Sebs anger towards anna was totally unacceptable...

Sebs anger towards anna was totally unacceptable and unfair. Didn't he realise that the emergency services probably automatically reported it /or hospital obviously? After all the help Anna gave and...
  17. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Moira doesn't deserve any happiness, and she...

Moira doesn't deserve any happiness, and she definitely doesn't deserve Cains love. Awful woman! What she's doing is beyond hurt and just purely cruel!
  18. Replies
    Views

Sticky: No Laurel back yet?! I just find it hard to...

No Laurel back yet?! I just find it hard to believe that she wouldn't have come back straight away when Gabby called her about Emma! The actors are taking their holidays at the strangest of times.....
  19. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I assume she drove to the farm with a car...

I assume she drove to the farm with a car though..she wouldn't walk. But from there she ran through the woods, so the car must have been at Barton's farm...same as probably her bag at least in the...
  20. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Yes, forgot Nicola from my list. They've made her...

Yes, forgot Nicola from my list. They've made her thoroughly nasty these days. Used to like her and Jimmy, and now she's just awful bitch.
  21. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I've completely lost my interest on Corrie now..I...

I've completely lost my interest on Corrie now..I just can't enjoy watching some poor guy suffering in the cellar week after week. Just too much now. We've got the point. Let him out-alive. I really...
  22. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I didn't think the funeral was good at all. They...

I didn't think the funeral was good at all. They should have given Finn a beautiful send off with no interruptions, and everyone in the church. Far too many people missing..no Marlon, Paddy, Pearl,...
  23. Replies
    Views

Sticky: It used to be Jai..

It used to be Jai..
  24. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Probably still on the church seat. No one has...

Probably still on the church seat. No one has interest going there now. Emma dead and Harriet busy elsewhere.
  25. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Pete is the worst of the brothers. Nastiest, but...

Pete is the worst of the brothers. Nastiest, but also the thickest. I wish he had gone instead of Finn. Ross my favourite definitely.
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 4