Search:

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Sticky: In the opening scene, he said the police rang...

In the opening scene, he said the police rang yesterday morning and said "Burglars must have dropped them off at some random pawn shop". Did not say how the police actually found them. But it's good...
  2. Replies
    Views

Sticky: There is nothing more designed to calm Liam down...

There is nothing more designed to calm Liam down and settle him back into a normal life than throwing Gary out.
  3. Thread: Corey Brent

by Perdita
    Replies
    Views

After having got a life sentence, Tracy Barlow...

After having got a life sentence, Tracy Barlow must have been working behind the scenes to get Cory off on a technicality.......
  4. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Considering how often people pop in to the cafe...

Considering how often people pop in to the cafe for tea and coffee, when they could pop into their nearby houses and make one much cheaper, I would think he does earn more than that.
  5. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I was wishing that Rhonda stormed out of there in...

I was wishing that Rhonda stormed out of there in an angry huff and ran over Tom. And in a blind panic, she backed up and drove over him again.
  6. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Diana talks a good game but she's not much cop at...

Diana talks a good game but she's not much cop at all. She will be getting loads of legal aid for a murder case. Why hasn't she hired private detectives ?
  7. Replies
    Views

Sticky: If I found out my solicitor has been discussing...

If I found out my solicitor has been discussing my business in a cafe in front of many other customers I would be furious.....
  8. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Maria obviously does not understand the meaning...

Maria obviously does not understand the meaning of urgent. Billy tells her Liam might have taken Paul's pills, and they should check on him urgently, so half way home, she stops to phone Gary,...
  9. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Misery STreet

To be fair not sure I would be happy living in such a ugly street, even lick of paint could change a front door, can't be money coz they spend a fortune on drinks that they never finish!!!
  10. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Yea I am enjoying STevie too, rather nice to see...

Yea I am enjoying STevie too, rather nice to see an original "Cockney" jargon, reminds me of Frank Butcher, bit wily and funny, plus not many auldies in EE, more so now George's parents are out of it.
  11. Replies
    Views

Ada Nicodemou (Leah) and James Stewart's (Justin) real-life romance

I was wondering if this was coming, after it was announced in quick succession that they had both recently split from their partners..

Daily Telegraph (subscriber only) article:

"Home and...
  12. Replies
    Views

Once Krista lost her baby you knew it would not...

Once Krista lost her baby you knew it would not end well for Chelsea which is a shame as I enjoyed her with Paul
  13. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Charlie was Jamie's father and both are dead, is...

Charlie was Jamie's father and both are dead, is Billy's mother dead?

Stevie is interesting and he outed Nadine
  14. Jeremy Sheffield will be returning to Hollyoaks ?...

Jeremy Sheffield will be returning to Hollyoaks ? but not as notorious villain Patrick Blake.

The legendary soap actor will be back on screens later this month playing Patrick's brother Jeremy aka...
  15. New promo for H&A next week in Aust 'Hanging on...

New promo for H&A next week in Aust 'Hanging on is a mistake, Moving on could be worse..':

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfMMbQwhY6U
  16. Replies
    Views

https://www.facebook.com/westcliffclacton/videos/9...

https://www.facebook.com/westcliffclacton/videos/957887642327771
  17. Replies
    Views

They must have taken note of the criticism that...

They must have taken note of the criticism that the whole premise of the series is a bit racist - i.e a White Briton having to come in to solve all their crimes!
  18. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Yes, and isn't really really lucky that she was...

Yes, and isn't really really lucky that she was in the hospital at the same time as dawn? Can you believe it?
  19. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Now the doctor has mentioned bone marrow to the...

Now the doctor has mentioned bone marrow to the family, woudn't it be unbelievable if Rose was the only match ? It's as if it's almost BOUND to happen.
  20. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Can't have anyone actually being happy in the new...

Can't have anyone actually being happy in the new Coronation Street.
  21. Replies
    Views

Im not sure whats going on but the hair...

Im not sure whats going on but the hair department should fix it. Awful styling. Im happy the kids are back but I really turned off TOADIE after what he did to both MEL & TERESE !
  22. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Probably not but it suits the storyline now... I...

Probably not but it suits the storyline now... I think DeeDee hired her as office clerk because Alya had an investigative mind...
  23. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Wow. Major powerful show today. I loved Chas...

Wow. Major powerful show today. I loved Chas going off on Kerry. I loved her soul searching, realizing that she didn't want the prosthetics. (Can mastectomy patients get reconstruction in the UK or...
  24. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Drama, yes, but poor drama. I think good drama...

Drama, yes, but poor drama. I think good drama has to be rooted in reality to some extent. Otherwise instead of being gripped by the story, you are watching it thinking, this is silly, and not fully...
  25. Replies
    Views

Sticky: The scene with Chas and Charity and the...

The scene with Chas and Charity and the prosthetics was touching and very real. I like that the show can show intimate scenes like that that are written with dignity.
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4