Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Corrie Spoilers 18th -

Ashley is feeling awkward with Claire after yesterday's fall-out. Claire is concerned that there is still "someone" out there while Ashley is still worried that Claire isn't sleeping.

Trying to...
  2. Replies
    Views

I can't really add to the excellent posts by Babe...

I can't really add to the excellent posts by Babe and alan, except to agree with the above comment by alan. When you compare the writing, production and acting of Corrie to Eastenders...well, there...
  3. Replies
    Views

Welcome back Babe I have missed your wonderful...

Welcome back Babe I have missed your wonderful essays.
  4. Replies
    Views

Michelle & Carla To Stay

Just read this in Inside Soap, this is absolutley fantastic news, as they are two of the best characters/actresses on the show.

Connor Contract
    Kym Ryder (Michelle Connor) and Alision King...
  5. Replies
    Views

ITV to drop One Episode of The Bill per week

From Today's Sun

ITV chiefs are set to slash The Bill to just one episode a week — as ratings fall, TV Biz can reveal.

The cop drama, which has been running for nearly 23 years, is currently...
  6. Replies
    Views

Well lets give them time. After all most folk...

Yes, Corrie has been on top form these past few weeks, currently loving all of it apart from the stupid Morton clan. Axe these nutters please.

Enjoying it more than Hollyoaks at the moment and you...
  7. Replies
    Views

I think by saying that you've actually reinforced...

I think by saying that you've actually reinforced the point about how brilliant it was.
  8. Replies
    Views

I agree the Mortons just aren't doing anything...

Yes, Corrie has been on top form these past few weeks, currently loving all of it apart from the stupid Morton clan. Axe these nutters please.

Enjoying it more than Hollyoaks at the moment and you...
  9. Replies
    Views

Actually I thought that was a brilliant bit of...

Actually I thought that was a brilliant bit of writing, contrasting the banality of everyday life against the trauma Ken and Deidre are going through with their marriage with Ken trying to get some...
  10. Replies
    Views

Coronation Street is on top form at the moment! ...

Coronation Street is on top form at the moment!

All of the Connors are amazing characters, a great bunch of actors there especially Kym Ryder and the amazing Alision King. A family on the verge of...
  11. Replies
    Views

I thought it was brilliant episode last night, it...

I thought it was brilliant episode last night, it was great performance from Kym ryder, when she was crying on the step with Carla crying she showed how good she was. I thought that she was great....
  12. Replies
    Views

Good episode from Corrie last night Michelle and...

Good episode from Corrie last night Michelle and Liam were very impressive. I'm glad the Connors are getting a big storyline its a shame about Paul leaving though he is a great character.
  13. Replies
    Views

Bitch to appear in Dales

From Todays People

JOAN'S HAILED IN DALE
    EXCLUSIVE
    By Melanie Swan
    VETERAN star Joan Collins has been offered mega-bucks to become Emmerdale's latest superbitch.

The Dynasty legend is in...
  14. Replies
    Views

I agree. On Corrie they dont raise the dead. Paul...

I agree. On Corrie they dont raise the dead. Paul doing a runner leaves the way open for a possible return in the future and would leave endless possibilities for future storylines. I think they are...
  15. Replies
    Views

Alison King wants to stay after Pauls death. ...

Alison King wants to stay after Pauls death.

SHE'S made quite an impact since her arrival on Coronation Street last year, and soap siren Alison King tells me she's planning on sticking around for...
  16. Replies
    Views

Paul puts Leanne in the Boot

Heres some proof http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2001320029-2007180837,00.html

THIS is the moment raging Corrie factory boss Paul Connor hurls Leanne Battersby in his car boot — after...
  17. Replies
    Views

How appallling is Linda Lusardi. Her acting is...

How appallling is Linda Lusardi. Her acting is atrocious. She just reads her lines parrot fashion with absolutely no emotion whatsoever. The sooner she goes the better. She is even worse than plastic...
  18. Replies
    Views

In this case there would have to be a Post...

In this case there would have to be a Post Mortem. She died of a sudden or unexpalined seath. Falling down the stairs would not be sufficient. A post mortem will establish how she died. I.e did she...
  19. Replies
    Views

Amy is the new Bethany Platt, she doesnt speak. I...

Amy is the new Bethany Platt, she doesnt speak. I agree Bry its really good at the minute. Im loving Ken and Deirdre. She was funny last night when smoking " A new house rule " I never thought id say...
  20. Replies
    Views

Janice, remind me again why they rehired her -...

Janice, remind me again why they rehired her - she's a foul mouthed little cretin, and not even funny or appealing with it.

Amy - I've only just released that she has manly eyebrows, thats all I...
  21. Replies
    Views

Steve was great last night with Amy and him and...

Steve was great last night with Amy and him and Michelle make a nice couple. I really hope Ken or Deirdre tell people that Tracey is guilty that she planned it all. I'm surprised Leanne and Carla are...
  22. Replies
    Views

From the Dales to the Cobbles

From Sunday People
    CAINATION STEmmerdale bad boy Dingle set to give girls the wobbles when he hits the cobbles
    Exclusive by Melanie Swan
    FORMER Emmerdale hunk Jeff Hordley is set to sign a...
  23. Replies
    Views

[QUOTE=Babe14;506323] Is the spelling of pawn...

Is the spelling of pawn a Freudian slip in this particular case?:hmm:
  24. Replies
    Views

I just love your posts on corrie babe 14. It just...

I just love your posts on corrie babe 14. It just sums up everything i want to say but a million times better. eilleen in my opinion is one of the most underrated actresses on the show. I love her....
  25. Replies
    Views

Corrie Spoilers 18th - 23rd March

Sunday, March 18 2007 at 19:30 GMT on ITV1

The neighbours are out in force as they watch the new arrivals pour into No.6. Finally arriving on the street en mass Jerry, Jodie, Darryl, Mel,...
Page 1 of 2 1 2