Search:

Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Those DNA results took their time by usual...

Those DNA results took their time by usual soapland DNA test standards.

To the poster who asked whether Martin is on Arthur's birth certificate, no he isn't. The truth started to come out when Kat...
  2. Thread: Hayley Slater

by Kim
    Replies
    Views

Zoe did disappear in 2001 so I think that's where...

Zoe did disappear in 2001 so I think that's where the theory came from, though it would still have more holes in it than a sieve. It would have meant a premature birth while Zoe was on the streets...
  3. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Is it just me or are all the soaps scraping the...

Is it just me or are all the soaps scraping the bottom of the barrel right about now? Who has a wee with their adult child present?

Chas and Paddy having a baby could be interesting. There's the...
  4. Thread: Moira and Cain

by Kim
    Replies
    Views

Most contracts are for a year at a time I thought.

Most contracts are for a year at a time I thought.
  5. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Matthew got a mention when Hunter started looking...

Matthew got a mention when Hunter started looking it up on the internet and found that he went down for it, I was impressed.

Shame they are acting as though Steve treated Mel badly as he did not,...
  6. Replies
    Views

Depends on the hospital/consultant/doctor I...

Depends on the hospital/consultant/doctor I guess. My dad didn't have dialysis and was at Carla's level of functioning when they booked in the transplant.
  7. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Two, Shannon and Siobhan. Shannon was painted...

Two, Shannon and Siobhan.

Shannon was painted in a bad light over her reaction to Kyle being transgender, so I'd rule her out.

Hopefully we're not looking at another character who turns up...
  8. Replies
    Views

According to the internet, number 43. The old...

According to the internet, number 43. The old Slater house was 23, which is now split into the flats occupied by the Murrays and the Taylors.
  9. Replies
    Views

Sticky: It isn't guaranteed that full siblings have the...

It isn't guaranteed that full siblings have the same blood group, or match even if they do have the same blood group, so I'm finding it very convenient that two half siblings are both a match.

Got...
  10. Replies
    Views

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/tv/5508580/c...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/tv/5508580/coronation-streets-martin-platt-returns-with-a-new-girlfriend-and-baby-on-the-way-as-son-david-struggles-to-cope-after-he-is-raped/

If it's true,...
  11. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Talking about the bodies when the fridges packed...

Talking about the bodies when the fridges packed up, they've forgotten Abi again! I assume her body would be there by now; it would be against soap law for them to use another funeral director.
  12. Replies
    Views

Just had a look on the ITV Hub. "Don't suppose...

Just had a look on the ITV Hub. "Don't suppose you've got owt for the old fella?" Charming! So it was definitely Johnny's post he took. If a credit card really is involved then there could be an...
  13. Replies
    Views

I don't think so because Aidan said, "I'll give...

I don't think so because Aidan said, "I'll give it to him," which made it look as though the postman knew that the item wasn't for him.

If the postman didn't know any of them, surely he could just...
  14. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I think she took it from The Arches. There was...

I think she took it from The Arches. There was that time that Ben returned to check that the case was still there, but he didn't check its contents. I think there was a close up shot of the padlock...
  15. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Late to the thread it seems. The forum rules...

Late to the thread it seems.

The forum rules as I recall have a section on doing your best to spell correctly, which Splashy does. Even among those with perfect vision, there are those that find...
  16. Replies
    Views

Nor do I, I just remember him appearing recently....

Nor do I, I just remember him appearing recently. Either he isn't the same guy and Emmerdale are lacking imagination in the names department, or he is the same guy and Debbie or Cain could steal the...
  17. Replies
    Views

The most interesting thing about this week seems...

The most interesting thing about this week seems to be the DNA test. Making Kim and Denise not sisters seemed pointless and ridiculous, so at least Yorke might be about to correct something.

I was...
  18. Replies
    Views

Yes he is, he's the guy that Moira recently...

Yes he is, he's the guy that Moira recently sought out when the doctor wouldn't prescribe anything.
  19. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I don't think Anna's going down was necessarily...

I don't think Anna's going down was necessarily for Phelan, but because the writers couldn't really do anything else except kill Anna off. Faye is legally her responsibility and would otherwise have...
  20. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Is it confirmed that the baby is leaving the...

Is it confirmed that the baby is leaving the show? I thought they might go down the road of Max having to raise the baby knowing that he has caused the death of both her parents.

If the baby is...
  21. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Gail might've been happy to regift hers if Simon...

Gail might've been happy to regift hers if Simon wasn't practically Leanne's son. The design would be wrong, of course.
  22. Replies
    Views

Sticky: She's 17, will be 18 in June. Craig did say it...

She's 17, will be 18 in June. Craig did say it was illegal, so she must have lied about her age as well as her name.
  23. Replies
    Views

Too young to come alone, I think (only about a...

Too young to come alone, I think (only about a year older than Noah.) I can't see them killing or considering recasting Zoe while Leah Bracknell is still fighting her cancer.

In one article Leah...
  24. Replies
    Views

Only if she's actually pregnant. I saw an article...

Only if she's actually pregnant. I saw an article the other day; apparently people are thinking she's not.

I'm inclined to think she is though. Didn't she already do the fake pregnancy thing with...
  25. Replies
    Views

Kim Fox-Hubbard. Nah, she might be safe since...

Kim Fox-Hubbard.

Nah, she might be safe since Sean O'connor made it so they aren't actually sisters.
Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 4